***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

i agree. i am actually intrigued by MWBs comment regarding 'you and the village'
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

PensHckyFan79 wrote:I voted for Pavel Bure the last time and switched last minute because of WK. We know WK is not a blue, so lets try and get a red, try and use whatever info we can get from WK on the next round and move on. There are only 12 players left assuming there is more than 1 red player plus independents we have some work to do. I dont think Litt has posted anything in this game and that seems kinda suspicious to me also.

Hang Pavel Bure
Just to help you out a bit. We started with 19 players, which means it's reasonable to assume there are 2-3 reds + 2-3 greens + 0-2 orange. If we take WK's role claim at face value, we could be looking at anywhere from 5-7 role players out of the remaining 12 of us.

And as I type that, I've decided to yellow WK. We can't afford to lose another blue to a day vote. Not only would it bring it closer to a win for the reds, but it would increase the likelihood that they kill a green during the night phase.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

Actually, I think there are most likely 8 role players left - 3 reds, 3 greens and 2 orange.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Kill wk

Color

No good has come from letting an independent stick around.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

shafnutz05 wrote:I don't understand the vote for Pecky.

We have:

WK - Clearly misled the village, not looking out for our best interests, has been very deceptive.

Redwill - A TON of question marks surrounding his potential dossier that canaan released, and the fact that he didn't have a name?

I'm not saying Pecky isn't red, but I feel like there are FAR better votes than him.
To me he's just done some noob red stuff that sticks out to me.

-A noob being super quiet all of day 1 except to place a vote, then only showing up again to bandwagon randall (reeks of coaching)
-Putting out a big info post without actually saying anything then claiming confusion
-Quotes SDD which had 3 people on it (Shad, me, WK) and claims to be following SDD's wishes by starting a train on me without any thought to the other two and then disappearing.
- I put a little heat on him, I think I was the only vote on him and he resorted to the whole "whatever kill me" without any real heat on him

I didn't really have much of a connection between MWB and Pecky until just now when I read back through. Every single time Pecky was mentioned as a suspect or had any sort of heat put on him MWB was right there a couple posts after defending him. So yeah MWB and Pecky to me look real bad right now.
PensHckyFan79
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by PensHckyFan79 »

I can see some of your points. I think I was an early vote for Randall so I dont think you can say I bandwagoned. I did put up a big post and claimed confusion because I was and still am. I did quote SDD and I chose to vote for you since WK had already come out as not being red and then it was just between you and Shad and based on some of your previous posts I chose you. I did claim that whatever kill me defense because I meant it.

Believe me or not this is a game where it comes down to truth and lies and the only way to know the truth is to kill someone and find out their true identity.

I dont really know if PB is a red or not but you got my vote. You wont know if I'm really red or not until I'm Dead or the game ends.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Pavel Bure wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:I don't understand the vote for Pecky.

We have:

WK - Clearly misled the village, not looking out for our best interests, has been very deceptive.

Redwill - A TON of question marks surrounding his potential dossier that canaan released, and the fact that he didn't have a name?

I'm not saying Pecky isn't red, but I feel like there are FAR better votes than him.
To me he's just done some noob red stuff that sticks out to me.

-A noob being super quiet all of day 1 except to place a vote, then only showing up again to bandwagon randall (reeks of coaching)
-Putting out a big info post without actually saying anything then claiming confusion
-Quotes SDD which had 3 people on it (Shad, me, WK) and claims to be following SDD's wishes by starting a train on me without any thought to the other two and then disappearing.
- I put a little heat on him, I think I was the only vote on him and he resorted to the whole "whatever kill me" without any real heat on him

I didn't really have much of a connection between MWB and Pecky until just now when I read back through. Every single time Pecky was mentioned as a suspect or had any sort of heat put on him MWB was right there a couple posts after defending him. So yeah MWB and Pecky to me look real bad right now.
What are you talking about? Haven't gone back and checked, but I don't know that I've even mentioned him. Care to provide evidence?
PensHckyFan79
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by PensHckyFan79 »

Pavel Bure wrote:
Rylan wrote:Shad there is no way we will get the majority going after columbia...
I do think you'd garner some good info with me dying. I can't vote for myself though. Still would go Pecky tomorrow if we can get Columbia today
Looking back through at some old posts. This was just before the majority decided to go after Columbia. So maybe PB is another role player?
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

PensHckyFan79 wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:
Rylan wrote:Shad there is no way we will get the majority going after columbia...
I do think you'd garner some good info with me dying. I can't vote for myself though. Still would go Pecky tomorrow if we can get Columbia today
Looking back through at some old posts. This was just before the majority decided to go after Columbia. So maybe PB is another role player?
No RP here just musings and observations. So why'd you decide to vote me today after yesterday being all about going WK if the columbia things wasn't right?
PensHckyFan79
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by PensHckyFan79 »

If we choose to believe him (which I guess I have for now) he is a role player and attempting to help the village, so what would I gain by killing someone who is attempting to help my group. It also does not look like there are the votes at the moment so might as well vote for someone I think it red then waste a vote on someone who is supposedly helping.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

I begin to think we ought to remove the WK doubt at this point. So, patchup redwill and quarter wk.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

PensHckyFan79 wrote:If we choose to believe him (which I guess I have for now) he is a role player and attempting to help the village, so what would I gain by killing someone who is attempting to help my group. It also does not look like there are the votes at the moment so might as well vote for someone I think it red then waste a vote on someone who is supposedly helping.
People lie in this game.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

Kill MWB
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

MWB wrote:
PensHckyFan79 wrote:If we choose to believe him (which I guess I have for now) he is a role player and attempting to help the village, so what would I gain by killing someone who is attempting to help my group. It also does not look like there are the votes at the moment so might as well vote for someone I think it red then waste a vote on someone who is supposedly helping.
People lie in this game.
This changes everything...
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

I really don't think WK is the way to go. He's burned which if my theory is correct is a role-block type of action. I believe it's a red action and they've been taking stabs to burn greens. They didn't get a green but they did get a sure fire RP that is against them in WK and now he's burned which I'm thinking means he can't get anymore info like he shared the day before this. Killing WK right now is almost the same as killing a villager. Our goal should be to weed out a couple reds first and then finish off WK. I really don't think he can do anything any longer now that he's been burned, it's a wasted day kill and an easy one at that so we can't even really look at his train to get good info.
PensHckyFan79
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by PensHckyFan79 »

What are the current cotes. We have less than an hour to make a decision.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

I feel that redwill or PB would be the way to go. If the deadline is noon though we better get into gear if we want anything to happen this day phase.

I feel the WK vote is an easy out. It doesn't help us in the short run where we need to get a victory here soon or else we start getting our backs placed firmly against the wall. We know what WK is for now and we can use that to keep our numbers up while we hunt for reds.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

I really think Pecky is the way to go here. Lynching a noob should usually be easy business that the reds are quick to jump on especially when someone else starts the train. Well I'm pushing for it and have gotten a little support but no real bandwagoning. Typically if a noob is put on the chopping block and gets a couple votes the reds will bandwagon that thing to push it to the edge. So far I'm the only one really advocating for his demise and it's being ignored by whoever the reds are while they try and steer it towards a WK lynch which gets us really no info.

It's obvious WK was telling the truth which is why he was burned. Burning IMO is a way for the reds to try and stop green RPs which is why everyone burned to this point was blue. I do not believe the reds can burn each other or would block their abilities so I'm also pretty certain that whenever we see someone burned we can assume they are town or at the very least not red. Pecky is the way to go today, WK can be taken care of later when/if the village has the game in hand.
PensHckyFan79
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by PensHckyFan79 »

Given your statement I will have to say Pavel PFIDC and redwill are the reds then. He's got his red friends jumping on the wagon and only needs a few more to kill me off.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

If Pecky is the vote for the day phase I am fine with that. But I want either more support from the village or a better reason than "He is a noob." Aside from being a noob I haven't seen anything he has written that made me question what he is. Heck the only reason I will vote for him is cause of the deadline, but I am not placing a vote until closer to noon to see how things are going in this last half hour.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

I've already been burned on pushing a late vote before a deadline. We almost learn more with a no-lynch and live to fight another day.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

i.e. make the reds choose someone without helping them out.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

PensHckyFan79 wrote:Given your statement I will have to say Pavel PFIDC and redwill are the reds then. He's got his red friends jumping on the wagon and only needs a few more to kill me off.
If this was true, which it isnt, it would be the worst play in warz history. I understand you are new to the game and there is a learning curve we all go through, but that is a terrible move for a red faction.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

Doesn't look like it will matter much.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

as the agents argued among themselves, a smoke bomb went off. the report of a silenced pistol went off amid the confusion. Pecky, codename: Nuggets was specifically targeted. he was
Spoiler:
a regular agent.
remaining:
Spoiler:
1. MRandall25 - Babou Firing Squad, day 2
2. redwill - Fetish
3.SDD - Floyd laser decapitated Night 3
4. Rylan - Blue
5. CBear - Pope
6. tfrizz - Hunt
7. canaan - Krieger desk bombed Night 4
8. slappybrown - Hudhdui throwing knife in lung disease, day 1