**Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread**

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: **Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread**

Post by newarenanow »

beerman wrote:I'm torn on what we should do with Juice, I certainly think deleting him would be a pretty good option, but at the same time he could knock off a boss or two for us. I wonder whether or not he was the one to kill shaf last night. The big thing that worries me about keeping him around is if he kills too many hero's off the bat. Just think if we miss two deletions in a row and at night the bosses kill two people as does juice, we just dropped 6 green guys in a 2 day span. I'm always usually relieved when the vig/bird whatever they are go because imo they usually do more harm than good for the village, so I'm probably leaning towards juice unless some more info comes out. Plus it's not like he's around to help us at all really if he only win's by playing for himself and being the last guy left.
If he is the role he is supposed to be, and he plays it how he is supposed to, he is not going to be any help. Sure, he may kill a few boss's, but like you said, he can play the "I tried to get one and missed card". Or he could go off and kill other RPS, and we'd never know who did it, the boss's or him.

He is for himself. (if the role is true). And I believe he will play it that way.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Malkamaniac wrote:SO juice is the vig and people still are going after him? Sooooo confused.
Don't look at it like that.

Don't try to equate a role player that is out there to the role players we are used to.

When you do that, it makes it easier.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Alright, well I'm out for the rest of the day and probably won't be back on till after the pens game.

I know that Juice is independent, but that doesn't mean he has to hurt us. I'm sticking with MWB, because he has been going after a lot of the same people Shafnutz did, including people who might be role players. That doesn't help the village at all.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Juice is of no threat to us now that he is exposed.

It creates more confusion for the MAFIA side IMO. We know [supposedly] the seer and the angel. Juice wouldent want to risk attacking one of them and wasting a kill on them if the mafia was going after them as well. The MAFIA will not want to go after the role players either because they have no idea who the angel is protecting.

I think we should keep him on the back burner and IF things start to get ugly lynch him, he is going to be randomly killing people and might get [another?] MAFIA boss.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

newarenanow wrote:But at the same time, it could answer two questions in one vote (ie. what is Juice and what is Zaro).
This may be the deciding factor.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

dagny wrote:Keep in mind, town, we do have a delete nobody option for a vote, as well.
Sorry, im just reading, but I thought this was an overnight option. not a daytime one. idk. k my bad. i was just trying to suggest.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Malkamaniac wrote:SO juice is the vig and people still are going after him? Sooooo confused.
he's not the vig in the sense that he wins if the town wins. he's a third party person who wins only if he is the last man standing, meaning he's not only looking for mafia.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

dagny wrote: As I've said repeatedly, I believe npv, he is the reason "I" was so gung ho for shafty.

I did not believe Zaro at all. Now, I have doubt, so I rescinded my vote. You on the other hand, need to go.

You were awesome last game, but you're making no sense this game.
In summary, you believed NPV and I didn't blindly follow him, so I make no sense and have to go.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

delete juice

if the role is as described I don't see what good he brings to the village, plus if the role is exactly as Zaro called it, it should quit the talk of deleting him. win-win
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

mac5155 wrote:
he's not the vig in the sense that he wins if the town wins. he's a third party person who wins only if he is the last man standing, meaning he's not only looking for mafia.
and at this point wouldn't he be trying to knock out town people to get the numbers closer and keep his chances of winning higher?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

And we can't assume that juice killed shaftnutz last night...there might be another vig type character that only works for the town....all juice did was adamantly try to delete zarovich...so i dont know he's helped out a whole lot.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Troy Loney wrote:
mac5155 wrote:
and at this point wouldn't he be trying to knock out town people to get the numbers closer and keep his chances of winning higher?
Agreed. If he plays the role as describes, he will build the villages trust and make it seem like he is trying to only go after the boss's. The boss's don't mind because they know he needs to keep the numbers close.

He is only going to play for himself. Again, if he truly is that role.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Troy Loney wrote:And we can't assume that juice killed shaftnutz last night...there might be another vig type character that only works for the town....all juice did was adamantly try to delete zarovich...so i dont know he's helped out a whole lot.
Also good points.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Keep in mind that there could also be a traditional vig character, correct? And that person could have killed Shaft last night.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Juice - 6 (nan, redwill, Troy Loney, MWB, mac5155, beerman)
MWB - 3 (npv, Azkar, dagny)
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

I guess my view is, if you delete Juice, and he is a townie, then Zaro is deadzo. If he is the Serial Killer, Zaro is confirmed. Am I missing anything?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

slappybrown wrote:I guess my view is, if you delete Juice, and he is a townie, then Zaro is deadzo. If he is the Serial Killer, Zaro is confirmed. Am I missing anything?
Nope, it answers two questoins for us.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

slappybrown wrote:I guess my view is, if you delete Juice, and he is a townie, then Zaro is deadzo. If he is the Serial Killer, Zaro is confirmed. Am I missing anything?
That's how I see it.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

newarenanow wrote:
Nope, it answers two questoins for us.
Well then as this gives the town the most information/bang for our buck, lynch jooce
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

delete juice

he will be deadly in that role. Deadly.

As a bonus we see whether zaro is right. That said he could still be a bad seer of whatnot I guess. So I am not clearing him in my mind yet.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

i can only imagine how happy juice was when he got that PM.. lol
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Juice - 8 (nan, redwill, Troy Loney, MWB, mac5155, beerman, slappybrown, the wicked child)
MWB - 3 (npv, Azkar, dagny)
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

the wicked child wrote:delete juice

he will be deadly in that role. Deadly.

As a bonus we see whether zaro is right. That said he could still be a bad seer of whatnot I guess. So I am not clearing him in my mind yet.
Good point.

Keep that in mind too. We don't know if there is a seer for the Boss's side.

Even if Zaro is right with Juice, still keep an eye on him.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

unlynch MWB
delete Joose

it will clear zaro which is good for us
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

According to the site, Juice is unkillable at night, so he has no fear from the bosses which makes him a great hero ally. Since I have already outed him, he has no chance to win. We can try to use him to our advantage or take him out now.