*OFFICIAL WWIX GAMEPLAY THREAD*

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: ***OFFICIAL WWIX GAMEPLAY THREAD***

Post by newarenanow »

Troy Loney wrote:
newarenanow wrote:I was thinking, do you guys want me to vote for Senka?

I thought about last round, but then I read the rules again, and if you get the alpha wolf, they can't recruit anymore. I think Senka's a villager, so that means he's not the alpha. He may be a wolf tomorrow, but if we get the alpha, then we can just focus on picking off the rest of the wolves.

Thoughts???
Well...my thoughts are that since the wolves can't recruit the role players...the best thing to do is keep them revealed...and right now while we don't have one of the two wolves...we don't have a role player...the worst thing for the village is to expose a role player during the day...keeping the seer a secret for as long as possible....i just think at this current pace because the village wins...soon enough the seer is going to spot a wolf.
True, forgot about that. Still figuring this out.

Lynch Senka

Sorry buddy.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Lynch Azkar. hes stirring up too much against me and i literally have no more reason than anyone else... not to mention, THIS ROUND, im on the village side. Im not sure of his motives...
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

thats lame-oh. yu fail.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Senka wrote:Lynch Azkar. hes stirring up too much against me and i literally have no more reason than anyone else... not to mention, THIS ROUND, im on the village side. Im not sure of his motives...
just tell your wolf buddy to eat me tonight
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

not one person said oh hey maybe hes not lying. haters. Ill get you all in WWXXX, at this pace, thats as soon as ill get lucky.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Azkar wrote:
Senka wrote:Lynch Azkar. hes stirring up too much against me and i literally have no more reason than anyone else... not to mention, THIS ROUND, im on the village side. Im not sure of his motives...
i still think eating is dumb in this game. if they can get to 7 wolves they win. eating is silly IMO. i kno yu think differently.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

Senka wrote:not one person said oh hey maybe hes not lying. haters. Ill get you all in WWXXX, at this pace, thats as soon as ill get lucky.

I believe/ed you
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

Senka wrote:
Azkar wrote:
i still think eating is dumb in this game. if they can get to 7 wolves they win. eating is silly IMO. i kno yu think differently.

unless the alpha gets lynched then they can't recruit anymore
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Senka wrote:thats lame-oh. yu fail.
The problem this time around is, the role players REALLY have to be kept a secret. The wolves may already know one, unless the angel randomly kept someone protected last night. If the VIG is brought out, then the wolves are pretty much safe at recruiting anyone.

In the old version, if a villager was exposed, or a role player was exposed, then the village would scratch them off the list. It can't happen this time.

We could have tried to get the alpha this round, but if the village started to press someone else and they have to reveal they are the seer, angel, or vig, then that is a win for the wolves.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

i know. but they are dumb to eat anyone until that power is dead. so telling my wolf friend to eat you would be dumb, not to mention i cant PM anyone.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

newarenanow wrote:
The problem this time around is, the role players REALLY have to be kept a secret. The wolves may already know one, unless the angel randomly kept someone protected last night. If the VIG is brought out, then the wolves are pretty much safe at recruiting anyone.

In the old version, if a villager was exposed, or a role player was exposed, then the village would scratch them off the list. It can't happen this time.

We could have tried to get the alpha this round, but if the village started to press someone else and they have to reveal they are the seer, angel, or vig, then that is a win for the wolves.
i understand the game, NAN. im just saying your logic failed. I wasnt trying to protect myself for tomorrow, but today when i knew i was clean.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

am i technically dead yet or am i shy one vote?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Senka wrote:
newarenanow wrote:

i understand the game, NAN. im just saying your logic failed. I wasnt trying to protect myself for tomorrow, but today when i knew i was clean.
But the village has to protect for today and tomorrow and the next day.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

Senka wrote:
newarenanow wrote:

and thats how the village should vote not what they think will happen next.

NAN is systematically getting the village to lynch themselves
hence why I believe he is the Alpha
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Senka wrote:am i technically dead yet or am i shy one vote?
I don't know, someone count. There is too much flipflopping, so I'm not going to do it.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

I dont think Senka is a wolf
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

PensFanInDC wrote:I dont think Senka is a wolf
yu can always unlynch me.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

On my phone someone make this blue

Unlynch senka
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

sdm5055 wrote: NAN is systematically getting the village to lynch themselves
hence why I believe he is the Alpha
I'm not doing anything. 9 people thought he was a wolf, and many agree with this theory.

Right now, it's much more dangerous to drag out a role player IMO. If you expose a villager, and switch, and then expose a role player, that is a double win by the wolf, because the very next day, the wolves could pick that villager, or somewhere down the road after the village forgets about them.

Getting a pass last night helped, but it may have exposed a role player to the wolves already, so exposing another one would make it simple for the alpha to recruit going forward.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I don't think he is either.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

mac5155 wrote:On my phone someone make this blue

Unlnch senkay
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

All right. I'm heading home. I'll probably miss the writeup, and get back on at home only to moments later get the news that there's another writeup, and be accused yet again. :D

J/K... maybe.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Senka wrote:
yu can always unlynch me.
You weren't my vote...
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

I will submit a vote when I get home just seems senka may b a villager
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

NAN. yu posed the thought of me being innocent, and said any thoughts? then yu gave it no more than 30 seconds of pondering before yu lynched me. lol its like playing good guy, but not letting anyone change their mind...

not to mention... if he isnt a wolf, he soon could be, and so far has had a great sucess in running things. just saying, if i was a wolf, id love to have him on my side. On the flipside, he very well could be the angel and acting fearless right now... sooo idk.