** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: ** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Post by Senka »

WhaaA??! Does that mean they tried to recruit a role or didnt at all?

Im hoping its the ladder of the 2... and I wanted to say sorry for the last day. I was so bent on keeping DanH I really was unaware that PFIDC claimed anything at all? It was literally so far from my mind. (even though im only talking to corv, dags and mac :P)
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:
mac5155 wrote:salting the people that took out pfidc is stupid. there is one person, besides him, that knows his true identity, and that is if the gardener checked him out. a slug would know just as much as a regular villager.
agreed, however there were people that voted for him after he claimed he may or may not have been an RP and I think that that should not be overlooked
he does it all the time. this time, it bit him (and us). he should have said Im the vig. it was the first night. i would have gave it some more thought. worst case, he has one bullet.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Senka wrote:WhaaA??! Does that mean they tried to recruit a role or didnt at all?

Im hoping its the ladder of the 2... and I wanted to say sorry for the last day. I was so bent on keeping DanH I really was unaware that PFIDC claimed anything at all? It was literally so far from my mind. (even though im only talking to corv, dags and mac :P)
they didnt do anything (eat or recruit). pfidc did his usual "i could take you out" thing. convinced me he was just being selfish. he shouldnt have drawn attention to himself that early in the game.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

mac5155 wrote:salting the people that took out pfidc is stupid. there is one person, besides him, that knows his true identity, and that is if the gardener checked him out. a slug would know just as much as a regular villager.
agreed, however there were people that voted for him after he claimed he may or may not have been an RP and I think that that should not be overlooked
He's done this before and in those times he was nothing. Why would we think he was telling the truth this time?
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

cup keeper wrote:
mac5155 wrote:i can handle 24 hr days but the night should be instant. you can have 24 hour days and still have short night phases.
I agree the nights could be shortened especially with only two pm's needed to advance to the next day phase since we lost the angel and somehow managed to salt the bird.
I like even if it went to 12hrs, so the posts can remain on the 12/12 schedule which is when redwill is available.
But he said hes not changing midgame, so we know for next time :pop: I do love the whole on-time posts. its not a random thing.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

mac5155 wrote:
he does it all the time. this time, it bit him (and us). he should have said Im the vig. it was the first night. i would have gave it some more thought. worst case, he has one bullet.
He should have just said nothing.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

well i stand corrected. lol
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

MWB wrote:
mac5155 wrote:
He should have just said nothing.
well yeah
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Dayphase?
Spoiler:
Salt Kicksave.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

so anyone thats still around have any ideas?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Well.... Senka's last post before his recent ones just after the write up was last night at 11:25 pm on the LGP clock. So he basically went 24 hours without posting.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:i would just like to say ARGH again at salting pfidc he said not to salt him and then he said that he was in a position to take you out mac i dunno how more transparent he could be. jeez louise. anyways i got that off my chest. who hasnt been around much today?
Hindsight is 20/20 when it comes to these things. Yeah it looks pretty obvious now that pfidc was hinting that he was the bird, but he consistently plays that way all the time. He even said it himself that his playing style lends to him being an early salt victim. Sometimes the bird can do more harm than good to the village. We still have the seer and that's an important role to still have.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

i think the people that voted for a potential RP should be considered. i understand that he has done this in previous games but why would a normal villager vote to salt someone that has implicated themselves as an RP the first day regardless of the past it just seems fishy to me
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:i think the people that voted for a potential RP should be considered. i understand that he has done this in previous games but why would a normal villager vote to salt someone that has implicated themselves as an RP the first day regardless of the past it just seems fishy to me
i want to know how you were so sure he was an RP that wasnt a slug? because i sure as hell figured if he was anything, he was a slug.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I voted for pfidc, not so much because I thought he was a slug, but because he's a confusing villager.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

MWB wrote:I voted for pfidc, not so much because I thought he was a slug, but because he's a confusing villager.
same here. last 3 games he did that he was a villager causing confusion. i want someone i can trust, not someone who i think could be a slug or could be an RP.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

all i'm saying is, there is no way that a person voting for pfidc could have KNOWN without a doubt that he was an RP.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

So does anyone else find the timing of Senka's posts suspicious?
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

mac5155 wrote:all i'm saying is, there is no way that a person voting for pfidc could have KNOWN without a doubt that he was an RP.
this is true but i would rather not risk salting someone the said pretty clearly they were the vig by saying it would be good for the village not to salt him and he had the ability to take you on the first day. why risk salting the possible vig
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

mac5155 wrote:all i'm saying is, there is no way that a person voting for pfidc could have KNOWN without a doubt that he was an RP.
this is true but i would rather not risk salting someone the said pretty clearly they were the vig by saying it would be good for the village not to salt him and he had the ability to take you on the first day. why risk salting the possible vig
But you're looking back on it now with all the information. Wasn't it last game that somebody claimed to have a role and then after they were salted they were just a regular villager? People say things to just save themselves sometime.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

MWB wrote:So does anyone else find the timing of Senka's posts suspicious?
regardless what you want to say I cant really defend myself without DanH.

I was actually talking football with him today. I was on -- but I didnt post in here? idk if you are trying to do something here... but if your assuming i wasnt around all day you'd be wrong.

I feel like whatev i say here is going to mkae it bad for me regardless -- But i can honestly say, im not a slug.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

cup keeper wrote:
But you're looking back on it now with all the information. Wasn't it last game that somebody claimed to have a role and then after they were salted they were just a regular villager? People say things to just save themselves sometime.
lol, i think it was pfidc
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Senka wrote:
MWB wrote:So does anyone else find the timing of Senka's posts suspicious?
regardless what you want to say I cant really defend myself without DanH.

I was actually talking football with him today. I was on -- but I didnt post in here? idk if you are trying to do something here... but if your assuming i wasnt around all day you'd be wrong.

I feel like whatev i say here is going to mkae it bad for me regardless -- But i can honestly say, im not a slug.
Just trying to connect the dots here. The slugs didn't send in a pm.... you're the one person I can find so far that didn't post on the board within the last 24 hours. Not saying that makes you guilty, just suspicious right now.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

and along those lines, those are the villagers you dont need. you need villagers that will take a salt to save an RP, not villagers who are selfish and just want to stay in the game.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

REDWILL---

the slugs did nothing, correct? it wasnt they tried to eat a player protected right?