AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: WWE/WCW wars GAME THREAD!

Post by Senka »

turds.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Personally, I want either Senka or bhaw gone. I think they make the game harder on the village. I don't know if they are good or bad, and I'm not really sure I care.

I don't plan on voting until people are participating again (which will be Monday, I imagine).

I'm also not saying those are the only two I would vote for. I'm fairly open to suggestion.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

dooby dooby doo
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Twisted Wrister wrote:dooby dooby doo
Still waiting for RPers? :pop:
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

nope its day time. Durrrr
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Image Image
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

dagny wrote:You know, I don't have as much time to check the thread during the week. Should we lock it for me?

I have lots of time on the weekend, but some people want it locked.

I realize if I don't have a chance to look in during the week, too bad for me. Why is it not the same for the weekend? Some people have more access during the week, others on the weekend. Not everyone has access from work, but you'll not convince me that you all don't have computers at home and/or on your phones. You could look in, if you want to.

When signing up, you take your chances. I know I do.

So, I say we keep it open. RPs can always hold up the show.

If you don't have time to check in, too bad.

My .02.
So do you have any real game-related input?

You wanted canaan, jaysmiter, and nan to speak up. They have.
You wanted time to read the thread. You have had that.
You wanted the thread unlocked for the weekend. It is.
You wanted time to post. You have it. In spades.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

redwill wrote:
dagny wrote:You know, I don't have as much time to check the thread during the week. Should we lock it for me?

I realize if I don't have a chance to look in during the week, too bad for me. Why is it not the same for the weekend? Some people have more access during the week, others on the weekend. Not everyone has access from work, but you'll not convince me that you all don't have computers at home and/or on your phones. You could look in, if you want to.

My .02.

the turkey is on the table.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

Corvidae wrote:Image Image

i like these
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

jaysmiter wrote:Personally, I want either Senka or bhaw gone. I think they make the game harder on the village. I don't know if they are good or bad, and I'm not really sure I care.

I don't plan on voting until people are participating again (which will be Monday, I imagine).

I'm also not saying those are the only two I would vote for. I'm fairly open to suggestion.
I'd like to know what, this game, I've done to make it more difficult for the village... other than being the 3rd or 4th person to vote for relantel, which seemed to get the wagon rolling on him. You would clearly have to assume I'm one of the 2 WWE bad guys left as it would be incredibly dumb to vote out my own god father this early in the game hoping I (after last game) somehow survive until the end.

While you may not enjoy my or Senka's methods, we usually get a few bad guys when we are good. So I'd be curious as to what we've done this game to make you want to target people like us, if you are indeed good. I'd say that's more suspicious than me actually helping the village at this point.

I'm not jumping out to defend myself... I'd rather get an explanation from you on what you said in my quote. I don't think I've done anything to make it harder at this point.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

At no point did I say "this game" I just mean, as a whole, historically. Your game last game was chaotic, at best. Others obviously don't agree with me since no one even responded to my vote yesterday...and that's fine. I'm just saying for me, personally, I think that the two of you, while sometimes helpful, bring a certain brand of craziness that muddles up things.

Let's be fair here...I usually get a few bad guys when I'm good, as well. I think most people can say that.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

To clarify...I think most people can say that they get a few bad guys.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

jaysmiter wrote:At no point did I say "this game" I just mean, as a whole, historically. Your game last game was chaotic, at best. Others obviously don't agree with me since no one even responded to my vote yesterday...and that's fine. I'm just saying for me, personally, I think that the two of you, while sometimes helpful, bring a certain brand of craziness that muddles up things.

Let's be fair here...I usually get a few bad guys when I'm good, as well. I think most people can say that.
So you're saying I haven't done anything this game to cause damage to the village but you want me gone because I cause damage to the village?

Totally sensible :roll:

I can't even think of another game where I've been good other than last game where I've caused any issues. And last game was a little difficult because all the good rps were killed right away and i was constantly under fire.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Well, it's nothing personal or necessarily sensible. Just my personal thoughts. Don't really have much to go on at this point since the majority of bad guy kills have come from the opposing bad guy faction.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm a bit detached from this game because I thought we weren't starting until Monday...and surprise, I was way behind. I've had time to catch up, but still haven't been able to put a ton of thought or time into what's going on.

You're not nearly as off-the-wall as Senka is, bhaw, but last game really left a sour taste in my mouth the way you went about it...so, am I holding a grudge for last game? Yeah, probably. Is that sensible? Probably not.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

jaysmiter wrote:

Monday is President's Day....how can we participate in this game on such a holy day.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

redwill wrote:

My .02.

Well, I was waiting for the game mod to realize it's day. :lol:

Now that he has, I'm moving today. I have time to check in, but not much time for posting, right now.

There was NOTHING going on in this thread last time I checked. Now there have been a few posts. Cool.

The point is, even though I'm busy, it hasn't kept me from at least checking in, and that was my point in that other post. If you want to check the thread, you can.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

redwill wrote:So do you have any real game-related input?
I'll take dagny's response as a "no."
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

redwill wrote:
I'll wager that wallflower has had more input into this game than dagny has. :pop:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

redwill wrote:
redwill wrote:
I'll wager that wallflower has had more input into this game than dagny has. :pop:
That was entirely a joke, by the way, born out of boredom and indicated by my use of the detested popcorn-thingy.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

anyone have a count? :scared:
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

dagny wrote:
dagny wrote:
Now that he has, I'm moving today. I have time to check in, but not much time for posting, right now.
So, which is it? :pop:
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

redwill wrote:
More like, heck no!

I have no clue at this point. 2 bad factions changes the dynamic. Voting patterns mean nothing at this point, cuz opposing baddies don't know who each other are.

I'm not one to cast votes early. Like jaysmiter, I prefer to wait for participation.

However, with nothing for me to go on right now, your attitude is a good start. :P
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

MWB wrote:pin redwill

Basically because I don't like the theory that he keeps bringing up.
Well, I'll admit that it is a theory better suited to Days 1 or 2. I only keep bringing it up to place my current vote in context.

For example, if I had just said, "pin Malkamaniac," then I guarantee that some folks would come out and say things like "Why are you just lynching Malka for no reason???!!" Or if I had gone for Zarovich instead, some -- perhaps brilliant followers of thg -- would probably have said what he said: "What do people have on Zarovich?" Nevermind that I spent four or five posts on it only four pages back. That's the nature of things in this game.

In any case, I'd love to hear your input. That is, your input beyond a vague dislike of my apparently dislikeable theory.