Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by Troy Loney »

slay shaftnutz

The Wicked Child is good.

Shaftnutz is the most suspicious after the PFIDC vote behind TWC.

Not sure what powers the bad guys have but something saved IE for sure last night.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

the wicked child wrote:Mind = blown.

Not sure if that means someone tried to kill Troy or if jays is just screwing with us.

Also I've read of a role called Nexus that would deflect actions onto someone else.. Sounds like we have one in play.
From the sounds of the write-up, IE was the original target and it got deflected onto cup keeper. You may be right about the role...
http://wiki.ecnet.org/wiki/Mafia wrote:Nexus – Any ability targeting the nexus at night will randomly target someone else instead.
This is listed as a pro-town role, so if this is the case then we know the IE is a good RP and she can't be killed at night -- but any attempt will kill someone at random.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Have I been brought back to life yet? Please advise.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

again thats really just my opinion with shaftnutz....i'd rather not go into why i know IE was saved last night...but we don't know all the roles and powers of this game, so i can't say anything for sure anyway.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I'll go with shaftnutz

He was one of the four that immediately attacked me for bringing up the suggestion with regards to search and figure out the double voter.

I could be wrong, but one of those four were probably a baddie to get the pressure off of pfidc.

slay shaftuntz
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

lolwut was that writeup about
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

I'll ride Troy until he's proven wrong. :)

slay shaftnutz

mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

i'm not confident with troy just yet. i think that went down way too easy.. troy called out pfidc, and pfidc didnt even try to say "so you guys are gonna believe this guy??" or anything else... like he almost knew it was going to happen.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Interesting write-up. I'm trying to see if there's anything significant there. At least cup keeper got to be blue again. He didn't do much with it, though.

Don't forget the previous write-up. I wonder if there's some significance to the goblins and me paying "the troll toll."

For me, it's a little too early to be voting.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

To rehash. Twister Wrister and The Wicked Child have come back blue....but i think there might be something that would prevent their true identies from being revealed to me by the mods.

But those are the two that i researched that are still alive and didnt come back red....i think this might be a tricky game though, so not everything that i get should be 100% given.

i think the pfidc vote did well to clear some people though...atleast my potential searches was reduced by half a dozen.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

i suggest everyone go look at shaftnutz's posts on pages 10-11....he definitely seemed to have some sort of vested interest in pfidc.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

mac5155 wrote:i'm not confident with troy just yet. i think that went down way too easy.. troy called out pfidc, and pfidc didnt even try to say "so you guys are gonna believe this guy??" or anything else... like he almost knew it was going to happen.
And we can keep an eye on him. Nothing is 100% proven.

My theory though is that one of the 4 people that jumped on me could be a baddie, trying to deflect away attention from pfidc and start another band wagon.

So I'm going to go with shaftnutz since he was one of those four, assuming twc is good. The other two were wf and Hockeynut!.

I'm sure if the good seer is out there, they'd be checking out Troy soon if he is playing games and is a baddie.

No need to visit that right at this moment.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Troy Loney wrote:i suggest everyone go look at shaftnutz's posts on pages 10-11....he definitely seemed to have some sort of vested interest in pfidc.
And after reading those posts, I'm sticking with him.

He was avoiding pfidc, and then as soon as a vote starting rolling for me, he casually just jumped on w/o much explanation.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

There is also crayz. It may be significant that PFIDC voted for him on Day 1. I don't see much convincing evidence for him beyond that, though.

I'm going to look at these shafnutz posts next.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

newarenanow wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:i suggest everyone go look at shaftnutz's posts on pages 10-11....he definitely seemed to have some sort of vested interest in pfidc.
And after reading those posts, I'm sticking with him.

He was avoiding pfidc, and then as soon as a vote starting rolling for me, he casually just jumped on w/o much explanation.

To me its a no brainer.

i'm out for now...i'll be on periodically tonight.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Seems pretty solid...

slay shafnutz05
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

reading up. and doing a 4 page paper on the beatles. :pop:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

redwill wrote:There is also crayz. It may be significant that PFIDC voted for him on Day 1. I don't see much convincing evidence for him beyond that, though.

I'm going to look at these shafnutz posts next.
I was just thinking exactly the same thing. Crayz was also mentioned by shaftnutz, but not voted for by shaft. It would be risky, but it's a way of gaining cred with the village if one of the baddies buddies dies before them.

I think shaft is the way to go this round because as soon as pfidc got a couple votes shaft listed like 3 or 4 people he was targeting. He list crayz as one of them. However, he ended up voting for Zaro.
slay shaftnutz
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Senka wrote:reading up. and doing a 4 page paper on the beatles. :pop:
Spoiler:
Ringo was the key to it all.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

posting from phone in the train sorry for typos....

At this point Troy knows more then we do so I'm willing to give him the opportunity....plus I don't like vote flippers and shaft did it 3 times last round if not 4 (zaro I think it was, me, Nan...and then pfidc after tl came out- or did he stay on Nan).

Reguardless....
Fix colors if I f up thx

slay shafnutz05
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

i think i'm gonna stick with crayz

slay crayz
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

slay shafnutz05

:thumb:
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

For the record shaf did swap to me from zaro...

As for mac voting for me I dunno why but I'm blue...

Like I said Troy seems to know more then he can share at the moment so IMO we follow him....If he is bad or wrong you can go back to me after we figure that out if you want. But anyone not seeing troys logic is looking suspicious to me ATM
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

shaftz - 7 (Troy, NAN, Hockeynut!, trfrizz, MWB, crayz, Azkhar)

crayz - 1 (mac)
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

:face: :face: :face:

WHOA NELLY

I will be the first to admit that I stepped in it big time by not being sold on PFiDC. But for crying out loud people...I stuck my neck out EXTREMELY far in defending him. It looked to be a pretty sure bandwagon on PFiDC....if I had something to hide, there is no way in hell i would have been that questioning of the logic, because it would essentially let the good people kill two birds with one stone.

Troy, I wish you would have investigated me instead of TWC, because I am blue (not an RP). All I can give you guys is my word, but I admit I was way off on TWC. And guys.........IrishEyes not only was saved mysteriously last night (can you say Darkness Godfather or something similar?) SHE WAS ONE OF THE OTHER ONES THAT DID NOT VOTE FOR PFIDC RIGHT AFTER ME!

I can understand suspicion for me....but IE was one of the people that didn't vote for pfidc, and she was also saved mysteriously last night. In the past, that has almost always meant a bad RP that could not be killed at night (I know, I was one). If you go through with this, best of luck, but at least give me one more chance here. IrishEyes makes sense.