***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by dagny »

redwill wrote:
dagny wrote:I'll put it before you guys. If you want me to reveal the new power, I will.

If you want me to use it, to prove my role, I will.

It will be gone, but at least you can quit wasting time on me.
We cannot go through this game with such mysteries hanging over our head. It may work on a TV show, but it kills the fun in a game like this.

Use your power.

We'll survive. If we don't, at least it will be interesting and not this massive lump of blah lying around.

Does everyone agree with this?

If you do, I'll reveal the power. If you want me to prove it, then I'll ask again for everyone's agreement.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Holy crazy game so far. I just woke up and caught up with the game and wow. Dagny escapes it twice. Mac goes missing.

I think that Dagny might be a good rp, but I'm not sold yet. There's enough twists in this game that she could be a red JOAT.

I really have no inclinations of who to vote for at this point.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

thg - 4 (c2i, cup keeper, tfrizz, dagny)
dagny - 3 (thg, redwill, shafnutz)

I think that's right.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

dagny wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:And to add to the note about pfidc, that is exactly the kind of "on the fence" comments that are popular with reds because they are noncommittal to either side. And I really don't understand his forceful push at implicating THG.

I don't know about PFIDC, but thg's lack of, not only reading comprehension, but reading AT ALL is incredibly disturbing. Not to mention annoying, useless, and possibly detrimental to the village.

The evidence is all right here. The answers to his questions are right in front of his face, yet he refuses to read?

That's more than enough to convince me he needs to go. All he's done is talk smack to wally and try to get an outed green RPer killed.
Well, I mean, I really don't like to be a downer, but there really are a ton of questions regarding why you lived, and outside of the "Oh I'm the Joat theory" nothing really is adding up.

I don't see why you can't say what kind of "power" you have.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

a red joat...

interesting thought, npv.

As a red joat, could she maybe have protected herself from her own group to stage it.

Or do the bad guys maybe have an option that they could do that...to try and build trust with the village. I mean, that's not outside of the LOST universe, for sure.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Honestly, between THG and Dagny, this is just terrible for the sake of confusion. This is the kind of stuff the baddies love because it does nothing but enable them to dig further into the village.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Malkamaniac wrote:Honestly, between THG and Dagny, this is just terrible for the sake of confusion. This is the kind of stuff the baddies love because it does nothing but enable them to dig further into the village.
If they are both red this is perfect for them
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

i say we kill a quiet player today (hope to get lucky and hit a baddie) and just see what happens tonight, maybe it could give us some answers.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Malkamaniac wrote:Honestly, between THG and Dagny, this is just terrible for the sake of confusion. This is the kind of stuff the baddies love because it does nothing but enable them to dig further into the village.
You're not only pointing that out, but adding to it.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

dags, don't use your power.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

redwill wrote:
You're not only pointing that out, but adding to it.
Because I'm asking that we decide this now instead of continuing on with the constant crap that were going to deal with for the next 3 day phases?
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

jaysmiter wrote:a red joat...

As a red joat, could she maybe have protected herself from her own group to stage it.
I see this as a possibility. And Dagny as one of the few people to try it.

She knew she was in trouble when she got captured day 1 and came up with this to if nothing else throw the village into disarray, but that is still pretty far fetched
not enough for me to cast a vote
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

What I'm asking for is to cut the crap. The only way we can end this is to:

a) trust dagny, and kill thg
b) kill Dagny, and trust THG for once
c) kill a random and hope for more answers.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

Malkamaniac wrote:What I'm asking for is to cut the crap. The only way we can end this is to:

i'm going with c...

release THG

capture the errey i breath
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

dagny is a jort?
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

count2infinity wrote:i say we kill a quiet player today (hope to get lucky and hit a baddie) and just see what happens tonight, maybe it could give us some answers.
I say we don't. Not going after dagny is not sensible, IMO. I apologize if that sounds nasty, but I don't get why we would be leaving this thing around.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Malkamaniac wrote:
dagny wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:And to add to the note about pfidc, that is exactly the kind of "on the fence" comments that are popular with reds because they are noncommittal to either side. And I really don't understand his forceful push at implicating THG.

I don't know about PFIDC, but thg's lack of, not only reading comprehension, but reading AT ALL is incredibly disturbing. Not to mention annoying, useless, and possibly detrimental to the village.

The evidence is all right here. The answers to his questions are right in front of his face, yet he refuses to read?

That's more than enough to convince me he needs to go. All he's done is talk smack to wally and try to get an outed green RPer killed.
Well, I mean, I really don't like to be a downer, but there really are a ton of questions regarding why you lived, and outside of the "Oh I'm the Joat theory" nothing really is adding up.

I don't see why you can't say what kind of "power" you have.

I CAN say, and I've said that multiple times. I can also use it to prove my role, but I'm waiting for the village to weigh in, as I've said multiple times. (why do i have to keep repeating myself when the posts are all right there?)

I was just trying not to reveal everything to the baddies, but if you guys are gonna kill me anyway, I might as well reveal it. You guys always forget SEnka's words about giving too much away, or prodding a RPer into giving too much away because you just HAVE to know.

I've asked you guys if you want me to tell you, but I need more than a couple of people saying "yeah, tell us your power". Of course the bad guys are gonna want me to reveal it.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I CAN say, and I've said that multiple times. I can also use it to prove my role, but I'm waiting for the village to weigh in, as I've said multiple times. (why do i have to keep repeating myself when the posts are all right there?)

I was just trying not to reveal everything to the baddies, but if you guys are gonna kill me anyway, I might as well reveal it. You guys always forget SEnka's words about giving too much away, or prodding a RPer into giving too much away because you just HAVE to know.

I've asked you guys if you want me to tell you, but I need more than a couple of people saying "yeah, tell us your power". Of course the bad guys are gonna want me to reveal it.
Fair enough I guess. I'm not voting for you at this moment, because while I feel that it's suspicious, leaving you alive for the time being answers more questions than you being dead, because afterall, if you're "green," I don't see you making it out of the night phases since you've admitting you can do more than one thing harmful to the baddies.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

We lost 1 good RP already and Dagny is claiming to be another. What are the odds of finding 2 good RP's out of 32? 25%?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I wish you didn't say that last line in your last post dags. You should have just kept the poll going.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

I say we got for cupkeeper. he's bad like 90% of the time.

Other than that, I can get on board with a dagny vote. regardless of whether she's good or bad, she's done nothing but confuse you people up to this point. Kill her or don't, we don't need to spend the entire time limit trying to figure out if we should kill her
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

As much as I want to vote for dagny again, this reminds me of the bhaw situation in the WCW warz, with demanding all questions be answered immediately.
What I'm asking for is to cut the crap. The only way we can end this is to:

BOTH THG AND DAGNY KILLS AVAILABLE? YES PLOX
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

i don't believe dagny's story at all for one reason....she used the "mayor" role to explain surviving the lynch.

1. that role was used only once or twice in these games and never stuck.
2. it wouldn't be called "mayor", if it were some power for this game i bet it would have some lost connotation to the role or power title.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

i said one reason, i meant 2.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

thehockeyguru wrote:We lost 1 good RP already and Dagny is claiming to be another. What are the odds of finding 2 good RP's out of 32? 25%?
This is like 3 out of 4 games where the good RPs were mowed down right at the very beginning.

When I saw MWB was the seer, I just shook my head.

And who knows how many good/bad RPs are out there.