No Doc's Allowed Warz

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: No Doc's Allowed Warz

Post by Kraftster »

So I assume its going to come down to spidey. A lot was said yesterday. All thats really new is last nights kill. I think the kill speaks for itself. As Benny himself has pointed out, it would really be playing with fire to kill someone on my side of a tie vote if I were bad.

I can't talk much but I don't know that theres much mute to say than that.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

So Bennys theory is this:
Kraftster and I are bad. Yesterday, with no heat on either of us, he makes the role claim because he wants to rub everyone's nose in it. Then, last night, we kill the player we had voting with us because we're not smart enough to figure out how the vote broke down, and also left NO DOUBT about who the other red would be now. Again, not logical.

How about this theory: Benny is bad. He managed to put enough doubt out there to skate yesterday. He killed rylan and quickly said it was a frame job.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

I'm uncomfortable by how MWB and Kraftster are working so in concert on this.
It seems, dare I say, premeditated.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Benny Fitz wrote:
again, you guys messed up. You should have put the game away when you had it. now it's looking like with columbia's vote we can easily pull this out.
What about hammer's vote? Or had you already counted that vote because he's the other red?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

columbia wrote:I'm uncomfortable by how MWB and Kraftster are working so in concert on this.
Yeah, comes across that way. We had to pick sides though, and I'm much more comfortable with believing kraftster is the angel. I'm open to hearing theories other than, "The reds want to rub it in and make easy mistakes."
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

MWB wrote:
columbia wrote:I'm uncomfortable by how MWB and Kraftster are working so in concert on this.
Yeah, comes across that way. We had to pick sides though, and I'm much more comfortable with believing kraftster is the angel. I'm open to hearing theories other than, "The reds want to rub it in and make easy mistakes."
Meh...I'm not THAT sold on Benny.....Just more cautious on Kraftster.
Yikes...we have so little to go on in this game and could never have expected this kind of showdown (which is partially why I am suspicious of Kraftster).
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

That's why I'm saying he's a manipulator. He's been out front of everything, and the village has had to react to him. He's been controlling the game.
Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

ban krafster

Not like I add anything to this game, but wanted to give my vote. I really think krafster is bad here. A lot of you think Benny has steered the ship, but in reality Krafster has been the constant voice throughout the entire game. He is a really good player and I have learned a lot from him and benny during this game. I will not have access to a computer this evening so that is my final vote. Good luck everyone.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Can you at least give a reason for your vote? Like I said, I'm open to a switch, but would like something to go on.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

:?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Guess it's up to you columbia... benny and hammer made their votes and then bailed.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Guess it's up to you columbia... benny and hammer made their votes and then bailed.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

What's with all the manipulator talk? You're not taking this personal are you? Because nothing is more manipulative than the show you and kraftster put on. Ur melting down like a red. Calling me names.

This has been a great game and it's not over yet. As for your mistakes, I guess ur right for now. If you win then it will be hard to call anything you two did a mistake. But (and I know you don't like me saying this) I think you blew it with you're last two moves.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Imagine strikethrough of everything after "Not like I add anjything to this gamen" and replace with "I just want to please Mr. Benny." (can't do striketgrough on phone). pop:
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Imagine strikethrough of everything after "Not like I add anjything to this gamen" and replace with "I just want to please Mr. Benny." (can't do striketgrough on phone). pop:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Benny Fitz wrote:What's with all the manipulator talk? You're not taking this personal are you? Because nothing is more manipulative than the show you and kraftster put on. Ur melting down like a red. Calling me names.

This has been a great game and it's not over yet. As for your mistakes, I guess ur right for now. If you win then it will be hard to call anything you two did a mistake. But (and I know you don't like me saying this) I think you blew it with you're last two moves.
LOL... "Melting down."

No, not taking it personally at all? You? Just saying you've manipulated things very well. I assume you made your angel claim thinking that the other red (I assume hammertime) would fly under the radar after you were killed. Things broke a little differently and you've played it well.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

Vote count?

BTW, the hammertime hit and run seems weird, to say the least.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Oh yeah..

Ban Benny with the deadliest yellow color you can give me.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Kraftster has two votes and that's all, I think.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Kraftster - 2 (benny, hammer)
Benny - 1 (Kraftster)
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

The two blues haven't voted.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

For as logical as you are you've not given one shred of credibility to anything I've said against kraftster. And you're usually way more even keel than that. If you were truly blue you'd still have doubts, as Columbia does. Yet you continue to persist in the same manner I have. You know why? Because we both know something. I know you two are red, and that you need to stay together because you killed the last person who believed in you.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Benny Fitz wrote:For as logical as you are you've not given one shred of credibility to anything I've said against kraftster. And you're usually way more even keel than that. If you were truly blue you'd still have doubts, as Columbia does. Yet you continue to persist in the same manner I have. You know why? Because we both know something. I know you two are red, and that you need to stay together because you killed the last person who believed in you.
I've repeatedly said that I'm happy to listen to anything other than what you've said as reasons. You've given nonsense reasons. Columbia hasn't given a reason. Hammertime hasn't given a reason. To me, as I've said several times, the case against kraftster has no logic... I don't think he'd be dumb enough to come out when he doesn't have to, and don't think he'd be dumb enough to kill the wrong person. Your theory also means that I have to be red, so of course I know I'm not red.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

Kraftster wrote:Oh yeah..

Ban Benny with the deadliest yellow color you can give me.
How about a shade that matches the color running down your leg?
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

Columbia, I'll be at madmex in about 30 mins if you want to stop by and ask me in person.