Wolf Wars XII *GAME THREAD*

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: Wolf Wars XII *GAME THREAD*

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

I think we should go for kicksave. I'd post quotes but am on phone. Last day phase he voted for malka or jays (can't really remember) after mwb outed redwill. Understandably if he hadn't been keeping up it's an honest mistake. A few posts later he tried to direct heat towards malka and jays (again I think one post was something along the lines of malka has been recruited the alot lately so he would be a good recruit cuz everyone would be all oh malka has been recruited slot lately and jays cuz he and redwill were fighting. sorry if this isn't 100% correct but it's all from memeory).

Him not voting for redwill even tho it was gaining steam may have been a list ditch effort to sway a vote then saw mwb outed redwill so he quickly changed vote to say he voted for alpha and then tried to justify other ideas to hide the switch.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Well, slappy...

It wasn't a terrible move, I don't think. You have to look at the bigger picture.

1) Logic would suggest that the angel, or someone the angel was protecting (which, in all likelihood, at that stage, was the angel) was targeted by the wolves that one night.

2) That means the wolves (well, wolf now) know who the angel is.

3) Now...the seer outed himself. Usually that would mean, well, the wolves go after the seer, the seer is protected, night is wasted.

4) Whoever the angel is probably knew that and decided to take a risk. Protect himself, thinking the wolves (wolf) might go after him, and surprise! Their night would be wasted.

Unfortunately, that didn't happen. Either the wolf was going with a simple, unthinking tactic...or he also took a risk and won.

Who out there is that cunning? or stupid?

Unfortunately, again...that could be any one of us.

Again, we're back to who we think was recruited. Sadly, kicksave, it wasn't me. Though, your sudden full court press on me has me slightly dagnysuspicious(TM) of you.

Canaan would have been a good choice, considering we all but ruled him out as a potential bad guy. Though, really any of us would be.

Azkar is trying to use flawed logic to point the finger at me, jumping to a conclusion for an entirely wrong reason.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:I think we should go for kicksave. I'd post quotes but am on phone. Last day phase he voted for malka or jays (can't really remember) after mwb outed redwill. Understandably if he hadn't been keeping up it's an honest mistake. A few posts later he tried to direct heat towards malka and jays (again I think one post was something along the lines of malka has been recruited the alot lately so he would be a good recruit cuz everyone would be all oh malka has been recruited slot lately and jays cuz he and redwill were fighting. sorry if this isn't 100% correct but it's all from memeory).

Him not voting for redwill even tho it was gaining steam may have been a list ditch effort to sway a vote then saw mwb outed redwill so he quickly changed vote to say he voted for alpha and then tried to justify other ideas to hide the switch.
Thank you for putting into more words what I was thinking and touched upon in my post. Kicksave would be a solid choice, imo.

I would like to hear from other people before voting, though.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Also slappy thanks for implying that I am most likely to do something stupid and for those that want to vote me off check back a few day phases as I had Been (admittedly on a mild degree) sospechoso of redwill
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:Also slappy thanks for implying that I am most likely to do something stupid and for those that want to vote me off check back a few day phases as I had Been (admittedly on a mild degree) sospechoso of redwill
Haha, well LITT, considering that as jays pointed out, the last baddie knows who the angel was if the protection that night was the angel himself, I am the dummy for suggesting that going after MWB was a dumb move. I was just trying to think of who has played the least, but obviously, I am the dope on this one.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

P :D
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

so, at this point, does it hurt to know who the angel is?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

canaan wrote:so, at this point, does it hurt to know who the angel is?
Umm...

Unless he can't protect himself every night, I don't see why not...

HOWEVER

Would we actually believe anyone who came out as the angel now? I think it would draw extra suspicion on someone and could perhaps lead to the angel's death.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

not sure how much i will be around today so i will lynch kicksave
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

jaysmiter wrote:
Umm...

HOWEVER

Would we actually believe anyone who came out as the angel now? I think it would draw extra suspicion on someone and could perhaps lead to the angel's death.

but there is only one bad guy left, so if he came out as the angel he would be killed because the real angel would expose him, they might both die, but we'd get the bad guy and win.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

so i think it best that the angel stay hidden until either the village tries to lynch him or the bad guys find him at night.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:I think we should go for kicksave. I'd post quotes but am on phone. Last day phase he voted for malka or jays (can't really remember) after mwb outed redwill. Understandably if he hadn't been keeping up it's an honest mistake. A few posts later he tried to direct heat towards malka and jays (again I think one post was something along the lines of malka has been recruited the alot lately so he would be a good recruit cuz everyone would be all oh malka has been recruited slot lately and jays cuz he and redwill were fighting. sorry if this isn't 100% correct but it's all from memeory).

I definitely did vote for redwill. I didn't see his post as I was typing mine but then made the switch once I refreshed the page.

I'm sticking with jaysmiter now, as what better for redwill to recruit than his arch enemy in the game?
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

jaysmiter wrote:
Umm...

HOWEVER

if someone came out as the angel and they werent, that would mean that they were the wolf, no?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

canaan wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:
Umm...

HOWEVER

if someone came out as the angel and they werent, that would mean that they were the wolf, no?
I think he's explaining moreso that if someone came out as the angel and was telling the truth, could they really be trusted?
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Malkamaniac wrote:
I think he's explaining moreso that if someone came out as the angel and was telling the truth, could they really be trusted?
if there was no argument, then yes. if another person came out and said that they were the angel, then we have 1 angel, 1 wolf---ball game, no?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

canaan wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
if there was no argument, then yes. if another person came out and said that they were the angel, then we have 1 angel, 1 wolf---ball game, no?
the only was we can get screwed is if a villager comes out as the angel. so if your a villager...don't do that.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

canaan wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
That's a good point. I dunno...I still don't see the need for it yet.

I guess I'll throw my vote out now while I'm on break.
lynch kicksave
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

jaysmiter wrote:That's a good point. I dunno...I still don't see the need for it yet.
really? what if we lynch the angel while he is AFK?
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

It's 7 to 1. I'm blue, so if my death solves all this confusion and you guys can look past it. that works for me.

unlynch jaysmiter
lynch kicksave

/dagny move
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

lynch jaysmiter

seems ignorant to simple facts.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

canaan wrote:lynch jaysmiter

seems ignorant to simple facts.
I like votes that are accompanied by insults. lynch jaysmiter he smells funny
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

lynch jaysmitter

I thought this morning for some reason that there was an interaction between jaysmitter & redwill that would have cleared jaysmitter. i was wrong, redwill was kind of quiet until i called him out on his one post about not caring if he dies. I also thought his response to slappy was sort of an attempt to get buddy/buddy with the remaining angel.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

unlynch Kicksave
lynch jaysmiter
thank you.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

unlynch Kicksave

wrong color
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

lynch jaysmiter

I really disagree with the hole Dagny kill yourself move as well. It doesn't serve a purpose other than a last ditch effort to save yourself elohel