WW III OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

I really don't think he is a wolf either, but i'm not changing unless a bunch of other people do, because I have nothing else to go on.
The Joker

Post by The Joker »

Juice wrote:son of a b*tch
i'm unlynching leopard
i want to go after a quiet one... you're being much too sensitive to actually be a wolf
WEAK
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

LeopardLetang wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:probably literally, you don't say to me?
got it first

I've forgotten all 5 years of spanish in high school
weak

:D
weak is my thing :D
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

if i don't get lynched, it will be STRONG
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

...for the village
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

i'm working from 11-11 tomorrow
weak
The Joker

Post by The Joker »

Well if Letang isn't a wolf then it's probably sdm because he really came to the aid of Letang and left just as the all-out frontal assault was being hurled at Leopard. He probably thought that a mind like myself would figure it and bring it back to him.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

The Joker wrote:Well if Letang isn't a wolf then it's probably sdm because he really came to the aid of Letang and left just as the all-out frontal assault was being hurled at Leopard. He probably thought that a mind like myself would figure it and bring it back to him.
i was hurling an assault at leopard and now i'm :oops:
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

LeopardLetang wrote:...for the village
i just can't help myself

(+ x2 for my post count since WWI)
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

The Joker wrote:Well if Letang isn't a wolf then it's probably sdm because he really came to the aid of Letang and left just as the all-out frontal assault was being hurled at Leopard. He probably thought that a mind like myself would figure it and bring it back to him.
If its not Letang, there is no reason to suspect the other two.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

The Joker wrote: He probably thought that a mind like myself would figure it and bring it back to him.
hahah. you're awesome.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

LeopardLetang wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:...for the village
i just can't help myself

(+ x2 for my post count since WWI)
I was jus tthinking along the same lines, I have over 130 posts in the last 24 hours. Thats sad.
The Joker

Post by The Joker »

Idoit40fans wrote:
If its not Letang, there is no reason to suspect the other two.
It's 1:30 in the morning, the votes have been tallied 155000 times, don't blame me for providing faulty logic.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

i'm going to bed now too...
i'll wait and see if anyone can come up with a reason to lynch anyone else tomorrow morning before i work cause after re-reading i'm convinced that it was in fact a bad joke..
if nothing changes i might have to go back with my vote for you leopard
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

Juice wrote:i'm going to bed now too...
i'll wait and see if anyone can come up with a reason to lynch anyone else tomorrow morning before i work cause after re-reading i'm convinced that it was in fact a bad joke..
it was a bad joke. but for a good reason! i was bored and messing with sdm. and drinking.
The Joker

Post by The Joker »

The wolf has to be I40. To sustain this debate and having the mental wherewithal to engage in a debate with crzymike in the eternal Hossa thread requires more output than the human brain can sustain.
The Joker

Post by The Joker »

LeopardLetang wrote:
it was a bad joke. but for a good reason! i was bored and messing with sdm. and drinking.
Hey, I thought you never made an erroneous post while drunk. You can't get your lies straight anymore, to the gallows!
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Hahaha, i've actually been working out for the past 40 minutes as well.
The Joker

Post by The Joker »

Idoit40fans wrote:Hahaha, i've actually been working out for the past 40 minutes as well.
:lol:, I just took a 30 minute walk around the neighborhood to clear my head. Lucky, I didn't get lynched :shock:

P.S. (because I didn't want to add to the post count) I'm average more than 15 posts per day because of this game. I think the dudes who dress up as The Sith at Star Wars conventions just told me to get a life.
Last edited by The Joker on Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

The Joker wrote:The wolf has to be I40. To sustain this debate and having the mental wherewithal to engage in a debate with crzymike in the eternal Hossa thread requires more output than the human brain can sustain.
hahah. i like how you think. but it would be hard for me to vote for my former wolf brethren, idoit or senka. plus, idoit is always on this late, posting. check back teh last couple weeks if you want. doesn't sway me, but i like your detective work.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

The Joker wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:
Hey, I thought you never made an erroneous post while drunk. You can't get your lies straight anymore, to the gallows!
You need to see my one here when i'm drunk. You'll never see more erroneous, inane posting. Ever since the first game though I haven't been drinking. Well not when i'm near a computer anyway. Especially in game one, it could have been horrible.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

The Joker wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:
waht? explian?
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

The Joker wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:Hahaha, i've actually been working out for the past 40 minutes as well.
:lol:, I just took a 30 minute walk around the neighborhood to clear my head. Lucky, I didn't get lynched :shock:
Yeah, tomorrow is my next running day, I usually try to do that a little earlier than 1 though.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

LeopardLetang wrote:
The Joker wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:
waht? explian?
i think he was referring to the fact that you said how careful of a poster you are even when you're drinking and never make mistakes... then used drinking as an out for a mistake :)
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Idoit40fans wrote:
The Joker wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:
You need to see my one here when i'm drunk. You'll never see more erroneous, inane posting. Ever since the first game though I haven't been drinking. Well not when i'm near a computer anyway. Especially in game one, it could have been horrible.
ok wow, maybe you just did, that was poorly typed. That first sentence should read: "see me on here".