***STAR WARS GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: ***STAR WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by mac5155 »

Kicksave wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:Meh....I highly doubt TWC would come out right after the night phase to start a vote on someone if he was red. For now, I am going with

force choke Senka

I know his name hasn't really been brought up that much, but he was literally all over the map during the last day phase. I think he voted for like four different people, and was constantly acting like he was trying to just fit in and joke around. I don't really know what's going on with the whole KS/Mac thing, so I am just going on what I saw yesterday. Senka was acting very bizarre.
I was kinda thinking this as well, because I know Azkar and Senka would target eachother when they have powers in the game.
yeah, suck up to him a little :pop:
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Kicksave wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:Meh....I highly doubt TWC would come out right after the night phase to start a vote on someone if he was red. For now, I am going with

force choke Senka

I know his name hasn't really been brought up that much, but he was literally all over the map during the last day phase. I think he voted for like four different people, and was constantly acting like he was trying to just fit in and joke around. I don't really know what's going on with the whole KS/Mac thing, so I am just going on what I saw yesterday. Senka was acting very bizarre.
I was kinda thinking this as well, because I know Azkar and Senka would target eachother when they have powers in the game.
KS makes a pretty good point, that happened when I think Azkar was the seer, and he almost immediately went for senka.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

and the wolves realize this, and kill azkar, making senka suspicious when he's probably not.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

mac5155 wrote:
Kicksave wrote:

force choke Senka

yeah, suck up to him a little :pop:
panic much? :lol:

I modded when both have had powers and they always target eachother early at some point.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

mac5155 wrote:and the wolves realize this, and kill azkar, making senka suspicious when he's probably not.
I understand what you are saying, but you could make this case with just about any Empire kill. "Oh, the empire killed this person....I know they sparred a lot with x, y, and z, so I doubt they are bad too." I am not just going off the Azkar kill....look at how many different people Senka voted for yesterday. He was all over the map, and acting very nervous IMO.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Release Mac

Force Choke Senka
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

shafnutz05 wrote:
mac5155 wrote:and the wolves realize this, and kill azkar, making senka suspicious when he's probably not.
I understand what you are saying, but you could make this case with just about any Empire kill. "Oh, the empire killed this person....I know they sparred a lot with x, y, and z, so I doubt they are bad too." I am not just going off the Azkar kill....look at how many different people Senka voted for yesterday. He was all over the map, and acting very nervous IMO.
and those are almost never true... but go ahead and kill one of the best players of the game, when he is most likely on the good side, based solely off his roommate dying.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

true...plus they also killed dagny and that to me would implicate ks and thg. i'm not going to put a ton into it, but i would say that senka was acting a little odd that last game he was bad...maybe he's just weird now.

and to the mac thing...i think if we're going to look at mac for his post about the night phase, we should look at slappy for his dagny vote and not "knowing" she was dead.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

mac5155 wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:
and those are almost never true... but go ahead and kill one of the best players of the game, when he is most likely on the good side, based solely off his roommate dying.
What else is there to go on other than you or Kicksave?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

thehockeyguru wrote: What else is there to go on other than you or Kicksave?
random.org :pop:

it's day 2. not much to go on for anyone.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Troy Loney wrote:

true...plus they also killed dagny and that to me would implicate ks and thg. i'm not going to put a ton into it, but i would say that senka was acting a little odd that last game he was bad...maybe he's just weird now.

and to the mac thing...i think if we're going to look at mac for his post about the night phase, we should look at slappy for his dagny vote and not "knowing" she was dead.
Meh, I've voted after a day phase ended before just because I didn't realize, or missed the write up. I'm not too suspicious of slappy for that.

Still liking the senka vote

force choke senka
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

does it seem weird that mac is defending senka so strongly when he's the leading vote getter right now?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Code: Select all

2 - twc (c2i, pfidc)
4 - mac (kicksave, twc, Krafster, Zaro)
1 - shafnutz (mac) 
3 - Senka (shaf, thg, MikeNIke)

thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Yeah, but with random.org you dont really get much info on the people casting the votes. Random.org is just a free ticket to bandwagon without explaning your thought process. I kind of like the vote flopping around a couple times.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

mac5155 wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:
We're not room mates :pop:
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Troy Loney wrote:does it seem weird that mac is defending senka so strongly when he's the leading vote getter right now?
senka is a good player, great asset to the village when good.. i'd hate to have him voted off just because his friend was killed last night.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Azkar wrote:
mac5155 wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:
oh... so you're.. :pop:
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Azkar wrote:
mac5155 wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote: I understand what you are saying, but you could make this case with just about any Empire kill. "Oh, the empire killed this person....I know they sparred a lot with x, y, and z, so I doubt they are bad too." I am not just going off the Azkar kill....look at how many different people Senka voted for yesterday. He was all over the map, and acting very nervous IMO.
:pop:
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

thehockeyguru wrote:Yeah, but with random.org you dont really get much info on the people casting the votes. Random.org is just a free ticket to bandwagon without explaning your thought process. I kind of like the vote flopping around a couple times.
and who's to say a wolf makes a random.org then switches it around if it doesnt come up the way they want it. that's why i dont put much stock into those either.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

thehockeyguru wrote:Yeah, but with random.org you dont really get much info on the people casting the votes. Random.org is just a free ticket to bandwagon without explaning your thought process. I kind of like the vote flopping around a couple times.
going against random.org... obvious baddie tell...
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

count2infinity wrote:
:pop:

This day is turning out interesting.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Troy Loney wrote:does it seem weird that mac is defending senka so strongly when he's the leading vote getter right now?
Extremely. I know Senka has a long Warz past, but he hasn't been one of the best players over the last 5-10 games. I have found him to be very erratic as of late...not sure if it's a new work/school schedule or what. Mac's persistent and almost-desperate defense of Senka strikes me as very bizarre. I want to go through with a Senka vote, and if he turns up red, go after Mac next. If Senka turns out blue, we can be pretty assured that mac is as well. But I feel like we have to go through with it and see what happens with this strong defense from Mac.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

count2infinity wrote:

Man, previously you posted a random.org result and had a baddie as #1 and didnt vote for him.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

thehockeyguru wrote:
count2infinity wrote:

Man, previously you posted a random.org result and had a baddie as #1 and didnt vote for him.
i have no idea what you're talking about :pop:
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

shafnutz05 wrote:
Extremely. I know Senka has a long Warz past, but he hasn't been one of the best players over the last 5-10 games. I have found him to be very erratic as of late...not sure if it's a new work/school schedule or what. Mac's persistent and almost-desperate defense of Senka strikes me as very bizarre. I want to go through with a Senka vote, and if he turns up red, go after Mac next. If Senka turns out blue, we can be pretty assured that mac is as well. But I feel like we have to go through with it and see what happens with this strong defense from Mac.
You dont want to get into the habit of clearing someone because they didnt vote for a blue. That person could easily be red, hoping to gain some clout.

I'm down with a Senka or Mac vote.