*** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Post by thehockeyguru »

tfrizz wrote:
Ok... so you got to Night #4, realized the same thing I did during the previous day phase -- "umm... Pavel is still alive, this can only mean one thing" -- so you kill sdm? Then after the train gets moving on dagny, and Azkar specifically says do not kill her! you kill her?

:face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: (this isn't nearly enough facepalms... but we're limited to 10)
There are still people who are posting that they are unsure of Azkar, and you expect me to believe him on Night 5? Throwing down 10 facepalms, and complaining about my kills really isnt what we need right now. Thats why they have the post game thread.

So which one is it? You complain I used the kills and now you complain that I didnt use the kills.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Guys, let's not fight about inconsequential stuff right now and focus on today's vote. kthx
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

No clarification needed you just didnt read.

sdm5055, a Regular Traveling Tourist, was netted, tortured, and ultimately impaled by the SpongeBob on Night 4

dagny, the NAN, had her neck snapped and waltzed in the moonlight with a vengeful SpongeBob on Night 5

Hockeynut!, the Traveling Tourist, was smothered by a manic SpongeBob on Night 7

npv708, the Traveling Tourist, was impaled in front of children by SpongeBob on Night 9
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

thehockeyguru wrote:
tfrizz wrote:
Ok... so you got to Night #4, realized the same thing I did during the previous day phase -- "umm... Pavel is still alive, this can only mean one thing" -- so you kill sdm? Then after the train gets moving on dagny, and Azkar specifically says do not kill her! you kill her?

:face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: (this isn't nearly enough facepalms... but we're limited to 10)
There are still people who are posting that they are unsure of Azkar, and you expect me to believe him on Night 5? Throwing down 10 facepalms, and complaining about my kills really isnt what we need right now. Thats why they have the post game thread.

So which one is it? You complain I used the kills and now you complain that I didnt use the kills.
I'm not complaining about using your kills, I'm complaining about the decisions used behind they. They make absolutely no sense.

And yes... I am complaining about you not using your kill at this point in the game because if you are, in fact, Spongebob then you're time is almost up and we will lose what could be the only asset we have left.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Kicksave wrote:Guys, let's not fight about inconsequential stuff right now and focus on today's vote. kthx
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

It's a new game right now. We have 13 people left - 2 or 3 are probably jellies. Focus on today's vote. thg's kills from previous nights don't mean much now.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

tfrizz wrote: I'm not complaining about using your kills, I'm complaining about the decisions used behind they. They make absolutely no sense.

And yes... I am complaining about you not using your kill at this point in the game because if you are, in fact, Spongebob then you're time is almost up and we will lose what could be the only asset we have left.
Complaining about the past isn't going to help us now. I dont know what more I can say other than the Dagny kill in retrospect was a bad move. I was stilled half pi$$ed from last game and how that "trick" went down. Again that is my fault and if I am killed on Day 1 for the next 10 games so be it.

With Jwei out I really had no good leads to go off of. I hoped to see how this day turned out, see what everyone thought and proceed with my kill tonight. The problem is all I have read is people complaining about my kills. I know as much as you guys do and I to this point I have NOTHING to go on.

If we keep this up I am going to use my kill with no good info.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

crayz wrote:if i were THG, I would kill [kicksave|mwb] tonight. those are m #2 & 3.....litt i'm unsure of
Acting on the best information we have at this point.

Net MWB
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

IrishEyes wrote:On another note

net relantel

Not that I've really helped us out a whole lot, but two votes the whole game?
That tally isn't right - I think it was only from the 2nd thread. We've had at least two votes that have hit the limit in late morning before I could get on, and another day that was the package vote. Hardly a sign for anything.

Do what you will. Just be prepared to be disappointed by wasting another day vote, and not netting any more jellies.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Ok, since I have to get some work done, I'm going to go ahead and throw out what I've been working up.

I threw out the slappy vote to see the kind of responses I got.

MWB did exactly what I figured he would do which is agree with me. He's playing a very neutral game - not throwing out any theories of his own. This is exactly what I did when I was Chris Bourque - mafia godfather in NHL Wars.

I'm also kind of leary of LiTT right now. Hoping that there hasn't been some sort of conversion of PFiDC, he did show up blue this game.

So, at this point, I'm going to go with MWB.

release slappy
net MWB
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Alright, in the interest of winning this thing for the village...
Azkar wrote:Beerman WAS good on night two of the game. He had the role of the Mad Scientist (I have no idea what it does, the wiki says IDK, but his name was green and I cleared up that GREEN means GOOD).
He may have been converted and started speaking jibberish (like canaan)
Tfrizz was good on night 4, has not spoken gibberish.
Canaan says jwei and Mac are good.
Canaan says IE is the jellyfish liaison. If killed she will come back as a regular villager (I dont know what this means).
Canaan was independent until he was recruited.
Canaan was also suspicious of wallflower.
Azkar wrote:For what its worth (incase I fade away by tomorrow morning):

Pavel tells me that wallflower and crayz are the last jellies.

He also says its crap that he has to answer the questions I asked him truthfully. My PM from the beginning has no indication that he has to respond truthfully.

He either just gave us the last two jellies, or just cleared two people
Since these posts came out (pages 25 and 26 of this thread) there have only bee 2 jelly night kills: wallflower and crayz

This suggests to me that at least one of the jellies left were alert enough to recognize that Pavel probably saw these two as a thread and that is why he named them as "the last jellies". As for who is left... I believe we can take count2infinity and penscup off the list for now since they were just recently brought back to life. Azkar has been very pro-resort this game, aside from outing beerman. Canaan had very little truth in his messages through Azkar, which leads me to believe that IrishEyes is likely good. PensFanInDC was shown as good when netted, and there has been nothing to suggest conversion.

That leads me to this... my most likely candidates: cup keeper, MWB, and slappybrown

Given cup keeper's typical style of play, the fact that he's a smart player, and that he hasn't helped the resort at all (that I can recall anyway) leads me to this... net cup keeper
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

thehockeyguru wrote:
crayz wrote:if i were THG, I would kill [kicksave|mwb] tonight. those are m #2 & 3.....litt i'm unsure of
Acting on the best information we have at this point.

Net MWB
Spent a while going back to quote those old posts, so I missed this. I'll get on board with #2 of my list then...

release cup keeper
net MWB

Read into the quick switch if you may, but if I saw the MWB votes before hand I would've went with him over cup keeper in the first place.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Kicksave wrote:Chris Bourque - mafia godfather in NHL Wars
We had one heck of a tough mafia then, too :face: Chris Bourque, Joe Sakic, Pierre McGuire, and Marty Straka (if I remember correctly)

I think BGL could've cleaned us out with one swipe lol
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

I can get behind an mwb vote.

Net mwb

color please :)
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:I can get behind an mwb vote.

Net mwb

color please :)
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Can you guys stop voting for a second?
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Is this correct?

(4) MWB - THG, Kicksave, Tfrizz, LITT
(2) Relantel - Cupkeeper, Irish Eyes
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

:face:

release relantel

Considering I voted for him yesterday, I'm on board.

net MWB
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

slappybrown wrote:Can you guys stop voting for a second?
What's up?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Right after redwill frst posts his theories regarding Pavel (first person to really do so in the game IIRC), MWB tries to slide pressure off of him.
MWB wrote:I agree with a lot of what you're saying redwill. However, I think it's hard to say right now that pavel hasn't been targeted by the jellies. If he hasn't, suspicious though.
http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 0#p1140435" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MWB wrote:Every game we talk about voting off quiet people and never do it. I'd be fine with an npv vote though. That or dagny right now.
Defends jwie:
MWB wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:Hockeynut! jwienand npv708

Those are the top three I'm looking at voting for.

I'm sticking with the more quiet group.
If you're logic is to go with the quiet group then why are hockeynut and jwienand in the group. Hockey has over 10 posts and jwienand has over 20 in the game thread.
Right after Pavel train starts again:
MWB wrote:Has npv come back and said anything about what "role" he might have? If not, I really don't see why we'd move away from him. He'll stay alive, questions will continue, confusion will continue. For everyone saying that he'll just get killed by the bad guys, think about it.... if you were bad, would you kill off a player who is just going to cause further confusion?
MWB wrote:The whole pavel thing seems so overblown.... If I remember correctly, he's played extensively in just one game. The other games he played he got killed right away. Why is he considered such a threat? Yes, he's played before, but most people on here have played at least 10 times. If it gains enough momentum I'll go with a vote for him, but right now I'm a lot more suspicious of dagny and whatever is happening with npv.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

I had two theories, but this one is much better. I didnt want the vote to end in case the other seemed stronger and we killed MWB before it got out.

But based on going through the first 30 pages as posted above -- net MWB
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

lets do it

net MWB
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

So are you saying yes or noto mwb?
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Limit Reached?
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Letang Is The Truth wrote:So are you saying yes or noto mwb?
nvm on phone- slow