Post by cup keeper »

7:30 PM deadline has passed.

Write-up Coming.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: ***Werewolf XV Game Thread***

Post by cup keeper »

The wolves had picked out their next target. They quickly surrounded the hut of MWB and made short work of his poor soul.

MWB was
Spoiler:
a regular villager
The wolves were getting sloppy and didn't notice the shadowy figure standing off to the side of the road. As they made their way back home, the vig was able to pick one of them off with his sniper rifle.
Spoiler:
slappybrown had been gunned down.

The village of ZOMGMichalekandMartin has 6 residents remaining:
Redwill
Mac5155
Troy
Zarovich
Beerman
relantel

But in reality there are:
1 Angel
1 Vig
1 JOAT

1 Alpha
1 Seer

1 Regular villager
Spoiler:
The Departed:
canaan, a regular villager was killed by the wolves on Night 1.
PensFanInDC, a regular villager was lynched by the village on Day 1.
Senka, the seer was killed by the wolves on Night 2.
npv708, a wolf was lynched by the village on Day 2.
MikeEnIke, a regular villager was killed by the wolves on Night 3.
shafnutz05, a regular villager was shot by the JOAT on Night 3.
The village argued forever and lynched no one on Day 3.
newarenanow, a regular villager was killed by the wolves on Night 4.
Kraftster, a regular villager was lynched by the village on Day 4.
MWB, a regular villager was killed by the wolves on Night 5.
slappybrown, a wolf was shot by the vig on Night 5.
It is now DAY 5.

It takes 4 VOTES to Lynch.

Deadline is 4 PM Thursday.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

OMGWTFBBQROFLMAO
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Yay.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

i love the attention to detail, with the weber logo in the bottom, left corner.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

I know it's allegedly a tell to say so, but great job, vig. (If he'd just followed my advice and done that a few turns ago, it would have been a lot better...)

Now that slappy's gone, I'm inclined toward mac being bad.

He has been vote-following all game and his late shift to Kraftster on the last lynch makes me think he should be taken out.

I'll vote for him, but would like other input.

lynch mac5155
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Welp I look like a tard now. All I'll say is I'm blue and was just movin the game along.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

mac5155 wrote:Welp I look like a tard now. All I'll say is I'm blue and was just movin the game along.
You're the one blue out of six players remaining? I know that isn't true.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

redwill wrote:
mac5155 wrote:Welp I look like a tard now. All I'll say is I'm blue and was just movin the game along.
yep it is. I can't make you believe me obviously but if I'm lynched the game would most likely be over.

My thoughts: beerman is the joat, zaro is bad, relantel probably bad, and if rel is bad, Troy is good. If Troy is bad, rel is good
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

mac5155 wrote:yep it is. I can't make you believe me obviously but if I'm lynched the game would most likely be over.

My thoughts: beerman is the joat, zaro is bad, relantel probably bad, and if rel is bad, Troy is good. If Troy is bad, rel is good
Hmmmm.

unlynch mac5155

I guess we'll pick this up tomorrow.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

mac5155 wrote:
redwill wrote:
yep it is. I can't make you believe me obviously but if I'm lynched the game would most likely be over.

I am the joat and I know you are the remaining villager because I just used my investigation on you last night.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

beerman wrote:I am the joat and I know you are the remaining villager because I just used my investigation on you last night.
Interesting. Since you've outed yourself, little more info/input from you would be welcome at this point.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

At this point, I am willing to accept that mac is a regular villager.

But to accept that beerman is the JOAT AND that he used his (presumably) solitary investigation on mac last night ... eh, that's a bit of a stretch. More likely, probability-wise, is that beerman knows mac is a regular villager because beerman is the wolf seer and investigated mac earlier. I guess we'll wait to see what others say.

I am a green RP. I won't say which, unless necessary.

We'll revisit this tomorrow...
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

redwill wrote:At this point, I am willing to accept that mac is a regular villager.

But to accept that beerman is the JOAT AND that he used his (presumably) solitary investigation on mac last night ... eh, that's a bit of a stretch. More likely, probability-wise, is that beerman knows mac is a regular villager because beerman is the wolf seer and investigated mac earlier. I guess we'll wait to see what others say.

I think you have something in beerman being the wolf seer. He has been MIA since senka was killed and no other green rp's have been attacked. Seems like the wolves were unable to find anyone.

Also curious how mac claims he thinks beerman is the joat and then beerman comes out as the joat and clears mac.

That's what I have at this point.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Zarovich wrote:
redwill wrote:At this point, I am willing to accept that mac is a regular villager.

I think you have something in beerman being the wolf seer. He has been MIA since senka was killed and no other green rp's have been attacked. Seems like the wolves were unable to find anyone.

Also curious how mac claims he thinks beerman is the joat and then beerman comes out as the joat and clears mac.

yeah it was nice that he came out but i was like ah, now everyone's gonna say well that was convenient.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Zarovich wrote:

Yeah, well that's exactly why I wasn't going to say anything. That was the first time I've been on and the game wasn't in a night phase since Friday so I had no other chance to say anything worthwhile. It just so happens mac posted that right before I got on whether you believe it or not. I used the investigation on mac because I saw he was bringing my name up for being quiet, which I was but I just wasn't around. I didn't think it was something a wolf would do but thought maybe he was the bad seer and found me and was trying to get the village to lynch me rather than use a night kill. I found he was blue, unless he's the alpha, and figured I should come out with my role now and help save mac.

Assuming the alpha does come back red, that means mac is a good guy too and we've got a 2 in 4 chance of getting a bad guy today. If redwill is telling the truth then we've got a 2 in 3 shot of getting a bad guy.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

im going to go ahead and lynch relantel...
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

mac5155 wrote:im going to go ahead and lynch relantel...
Somebody wasn't paying attention earlier... shouldnt have to spell it out any more than I did on Friday.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

beerman wrote:
Zarovich wrote:

Yeah, well that's exactly why I wasn't going to say anything. That was the first time I've been on and the game wasn't in a night phase since Friday so I had no other chance to say anything worthwhile. It just so happens mac posted that right before I got on whether you believe it or not. I used the investigation on mac because I saw he was bringing my name up for being quiet, which I was but I just wasn't around. I didn't think it was something a wolf would do but thought maybe he was the bad seer and found me and was trying to get the village to lynch me rather than use a night kill. I found he was blue, unless he's the alpha, and figured I should come out with my role now and help save mac.

Assuming the alpha does come back red, that means mac is a good guy too and we've got a 2 in 4 chance of getting a bad guy today. If redwill is telling the truth then we've got a 2 in 3 shot of getting a bad guy.
If this is true, that leaves Zaro and Troy as the two wolves.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

relantel wrote:
Somebody wasn't paying attention earlier... shouldnt have to spell it out any more than I did on Friday.
yeah i saw it.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

mac5155 wrote:
relantel wrote:
yeah i saw it.
Then it's at your own peril for such a choice. Maybe it's you and beerman that are bad, and zaro and troy are the remaing blue and green?
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

im blue. i want to hear what redwill has to say re: beerman and what he thinks. i am guessing redwill is the vig...
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

I think zaro is the best vote, he seemed pretty eager to try and flip it and come up with reasons why both mac and I were bad after my post. lynch zaro