*** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Post by crayz »

MWB wrote:Got back and am reading over the last couple pages. I don't get why IE would be on a safe list. After crayz came with his pm label, TW then stated:
actually they are not, I checked my PM and was just straight up told that I have a seashell buddy. Not a single comment about regular villager or tourist. Just a straight up you have a seashell buddy. If that person would like to come out and help claim my innocents go ahead. But you just scream of bad RP.
A few minutes later IE came out and said this:
That's exactly what mine said. No mention of either villager or tourist.
Couldn't she easily just have followed TW's lead? Why does this clear her?
At that time, someone else had said they had the same as mine....Then TW said his piece. Why would IE, a baddie, agree with 1 person instead of the 2 who had the same thing?

Doesn't make sense to me.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Kicksave wrote:It's obvious that LiTT opened some sort of package that he's not allowed to bring up.

beerman got a package and canaan got a package. are only RPs getting packages?
Dagny brought up the concept of a package, and she was an RP. Pavel said he received a package as well, RP.

Release Jwei

Net LITT
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

thehockeyguru wrote:
Kicksave wrote:It's obvious that LiTT opened some sort of package that he's not allowed to bring up.

Dagny brought up the concept of a package, and she was an RP. Pavel said he received a package as well, RP.

Release Jwei

Net LITT
Didn't c2i open a package that caused the time travel on day 1-2? thats how i interpreted it...
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Ok I', going with LITT. It's to convienent that he shows up when there is heat on him. I'm a regular traveler, I have a strong gut feeling about LITT. If anyone is with me vote. If he's not a jelly kill me tomorrow without a fight.

net LITT
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

it is my understanding that you do not have to be an RP to receive a package

(im not an RP...)
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

crayz wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:

Release Jwei

Net LITT
Didn't c2i open a package that caused the time travel on day 1-2? thats how i interpreted it...
I am not sure if someone else did and since he was the one voted off, he came back to life. C2I would have to clarify, but I was under the impression a RP opened a package and he benefited.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

crayz wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:

Release Jwei

Net LITT
c2i said he had no idea and that it was probably beerman that had the ability to have him die and come back and have all that happen to him.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

jwienand wrote:Ok I', going with LITT. It's to convienent that he shows up when there is heat on him. I'm a regular traveler, I have a strong gut feeling about LITT. If anyone is with me vote. If he's not a jelly kill me tomorrow without a fight.

net LITT
to be frank there really wasnt any heat on me. i dont think anyone had even voted for me yet. i understand people are suspicious given what happened tho
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

crayz wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:

Release Jwei

Net LITT
I think c2i said he had no idea why he kept coming back.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:
jwienand wrote:Ok I', going with LITT. It's to convienent that he shows up when there is heat on him. I'm a regular traveler, I have a strong gut feeling about LITT. If anyone is with me vote. If he's not a jelly kill me tomorrow without a fight.

net LITT
to be frank there really wasnt any heat on me. i dont think anyone had even voted for me yet. i understand people are suspicious given what happened tho
Did you ever explain why you said not to vote for NPV? I may have missed it.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

ok sorry. I guess I assumed it was c2i...and still may have been. Since he is not allowed to admit or talk about packages.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

The people who have gotten packages are beerman, canaan, LITT.... and did someone else? I'm basing this list just on people who did the strange talking. LITT is at the top of my list. He has not explained the whole thing with npv still. I'm suspicious of jwie to a less extent, mostly because he hasn't been helpful. Slappy is in the same boat.

Most trusted? thg, crayz, kicksave. I still believe that kicksave would have offed thg the first night if he were back.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

crayz wrote:
MWB wrote:Got back and am reading over the last couple pages. I don't get why IE would be on a safe list. After crayz came with his pm label, TW then stated:
actually they are not, I checked my PM and was just straight up told that I have a seashell buddy. Not a single comment about regular villager or tourist. Just a straight up you have a seashell buddy. If that person would like to come out and help claim my innocents go ahead. But you just scream of bad RP.
At that time, someone else had said they had the same as mine....Then TW said his piece. Why would IE, a baddie, agree with 1 person instead of the 2 who had the same thing?

If she's bad, she would know TW isn't, so would be safe to side with him.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

MWB wrote:The people who have gotten packages are beerman, canaan, LITT.... and did someone else? I'm basing this list just on people who did the strange talking. LITT is at the top of my list. He has not explained the whole thing with npv still. I'm suspicious of jwie to a less extent, mostly because he hasn't been helpful. Slappy is in the same boat.

Most trusted? thg, crayz, kicksave. I still believe that kicksave would have offed thg the first night if he were back.
If you remember early in the game Dagny brought up the idea of packages, and Pavel said she was good because he had received one and wasnt sure if he was going to open it or not and that he was leaning towards leaving it be.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

well i will give the standard response for this game, go back and look i explained on like page 18!!#@11!!!

but seriously i sent him a PM saying if he was an RP and couldnt reveal his role to make a thread in NPR with an even number in the title. he did that so i removed my vote
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:well i will give the standard response for this game, go back and look i explained on like page 18!!#@11!!!

but seriously i sent him a PM saying if he was an RP and couldnt reveal his role to make a thread in NPR with an even number in the title. he did that so i removed my vote
Why would he lie to you?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

thehockeyguru wrote:
MWB wrote:The people who have gotten packages are beerman, canaan, LITT.... and did someone else? I'm basing this list just on people who did the strange talking. LITT is at the top of my list. He has not explained the whole thing with npv still. I'm suspicious of jwie to a less extent, mostly because he hasn't been helpful. Slappy is in the same boat.

If you remember early in the game Dagny brought up the idea of packages, and Pavel said she was good because he had received one and wasnt sure if he was going to open it or not and that he was leaning towards leaving it be.
Like I said, I'm only going by people who talked funny. I again suggest we ignore anything known baddies have said.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

thehockeyguru wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote:well i will give the standard response for this game, go back and look i explained on like page 18!!#@11!!!

Why would he lie to you?
i presume he didnt want to die
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

This doesn't show anything though... only that you and he were seashell buddies. NPV wasn't a role player, but you did try to figure out if he was. Doesn't that seem a bit odd that you would try to out him?
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Who has yet to vote? Should I look at one of them tonight?
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

crayz wrote:

I can confirm TW's statement at the time - there was no mention of anything other than the buddy.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

MWB wrote:

This doesn't show anything though... only that you and he were seashell buddies. NPV wasn't a role player, but you did try to figure out if he was. Doesn't that seem a bit odd that you would try to out him?
no because no one else would know the code unless npv was seashell buddies with everyone else. i was spearheading the npv vote because i was suspicious of him for reason previously detailed and if i backed off i assumed others would as well
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

relantel wrote: I can confirm TW's statement at the time - there was no mention of anything other than the buddy.
Great, but that is completely irrelevant now.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

thehockeyguru wrote:Who has yet to vote? Should I look at one of them tonight?
I haven't voted yet. I'm still going to, but narrowing it down.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:
MWB wrote:

no because no one else would know the code unless npv was seashell buddies with everyone else. i was spearheading the npv vote because i was suspicious of him for reason previously detailed and if i backed off i assumed others would as well
Ok, gotcha.