***OFFICIAL WWX GAMEPLAY THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: ***OFFICIAL WWX GAMEPLAY THREAD***

Post by jwienand »

dagny wrote:
mac5155 wrote:jwie, why did you try to eat me that one night? then you had to know i was the angel..

i protected myself that night because i wanted to see if someone tried to NOM JC to see if he was bluffing as the seer.. i actually didnt protect him for 3 nights and then the second time i protected him, they got me.
I know I had you and MikeEnIke pegged as probable role players even before I was lynched. When JC came out as the seer, and it was pretty clear to me that Mike was the vig, based on your posts, I figured you must be the Angel.

I did share my suspicion with my fellow wolves. I don't know if that made a difference, but they tried to eat you that night.

So, WE all knew you WERE the Angel, while the rest of the village believed the wolves tried to eat JC.

You probably should've come out at some point and let the village know that wolves had IDed you. You were the only one, besides the wolves, who knew that YOU were the protected player that night. The village had no idea that the wolves had pegged the Angel, too.

This game was hilarious to watch unfold, and especially to not be able to make fun of you all! hahahahaha!
This was pretty much it.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

The day before Mike had to out himself I was actually thinking of recruiting him. That would have sucked :P
neophool
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by neophool »

beerman wrote:
neophool wrote:stinky wolves.

where's my beer?
uhh I drank it all

i KNEW it!

:evil:
penscup
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by penscup »

bhaw wrote:I agree with beerman. Basically the strategy seemed to be to vote for whoever JC or another "trusted" person voted for. The people who voiced an opinion otherwise got lynched.

I know what you guys are saying, but at the same time if you give me 2 options of who to lynch:
one that 4 trusted villagers all believe highly may be a wolf,
the 2nd where 4 nontrusted villagers all believe highly someone else may be a wolf,
I know which option I am going to be most likely to vote for.

I didn't care that I was the one the 4 trusted decided looked the most suspicious, I just wish they would've talked it over more before voting and then talked some more to decide who to go after next. That didn't really happen and it really sealed the village's fate.

We didn't always go with JC completely either. I think he wanted TW lynched at one point but we took out someone else even though they both were villagers.

This game basically came down to JC and/or MikeEnIke finding the alpha soon enough. They couldn't do it even though they had multiple chances. Who knows if any of us would've done any better. It wasn't a big secret who all the recruited wolves were. They would've been taken down quickly once the alpha was found most likely.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

jwienand wrote:
dagny wrote:
mac5155 wrote:jwie, why did you try to eat me that one night? then you had to know i was the angel..

i protected myself that night because i wanted to see if someone tried to NOM JC to see if he was bluffing as the seer.. i actually didnt protect him for 3 nights and then the second time i protected him, they got me.
I know I had you and MikeEnIke pegged as probable role players even before I was lynched. When JC came out as the seer, and it was pretty clear to me that Mike was the vig, based on your posts, I figured you must be the Angel.

I did share my suspicion with my fellow wolves. I don't know if that made a difference, but they tried to eat you that night.

So, WE all knew you WERE the Angel, while the rest of the village believed the wolves tried to eat JC.

You probably should've come out at some point and let the village know that wolves had IDed you. You were the only one, besides the wolves, who knew that YOU were the protected player that night. The village had no idea that the wolves had pegged the Angel, too.

This game was hilarious to watch unfold, and especially to not be able to make fun of you all! hahahahaha!
This was pretty much it.

ah i see.. well, i wanted too but figured i would keep you guys guessing so i kept rotating between me and JC.. unfortunately uou never tried tro eat JC until i was gone. I skipped a rotation though, and went JC again because i figuured he was more important than i was.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Great job by the wolves. My only slight intuition at the time of my lynching was that bhaw was converted and beerman would be converted. The rest of my thoughts were wrong.

P.S. The village is 2-0 with me at Seer. Just sayin'.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

oh, and when i posthumosly called out PFiDC, i had already done it like 4 days before.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

mac5155 wrote:oh, and when i posthumosly called out PFiDC, i had already done it like 4 days before.
you still shouldn't talk about the game after death :thumb:
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

penscup wrote:I know what you guys are saying, but at the same time if you give me 2 options of who to lynch:
one that 4 trusted villagers all believe highly may be a wolf,
the 2nd where 4 nontrusted villagers all believe highly someone else may be a wolf,
I know which option I am going to be most likely to vote for.
now that would be understandable but expecting those 4 to all be after the same person is pretty unlikely. Like I said earlier there's nothing wrong with waiting for a trusted player's opinion or wanting to hear that opinion. But letting that decide for you even 50% of the time is probably a good 30-40% too much of the time.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

canaan wrote:
mac5155 wrote:oh, and when i posthumosly called out PFiDC, i had already done it like 4 days before.
you still shouldn't talk about the game after death :thumb:
i know that now :face: :oops:
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

okey dokey...you called me out...and I wasnt a wolf, so what?
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

PensFanInDC wrote:
okey dokey...you called me out...and I wasnt a wolf, so what?
just sayin homez :thumb:
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

:(
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

besides i didnt want to just WIN. i wanted to throw a huge curveball and put everything in jeopardy.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Senka wrote:besides i didnt want to just WIN. i wanted to throw a huge curveball and put everything in jeopardy.
You want to be the Matt Capps of WW :face: