*** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Post by jwienand »

Net Kicksave

GO PENS!!!!
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

jwie, piling on in grand fashion.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

just to chime in real quick.

if you're good, please don't put any more votes onto kicksave just yet. a few more votes on him and the jellies can jump right in and vote him out. I'm not saying that kicksave is good, and i'm certainly not saying that jellies haven't already voted, but have some patience. you'll get your vote.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

crayz wrote: tfrizz was cleared by our investigator who told Azkar....i've seen no write-ups that indicate someone was recruited, therefore he is still clear IMO.
To be honest, I forgot that Azkar had said that. Makes me a little less suspicious, but doesn't clear him completely in my mind. His recent posts just seem to be going in several directions.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I agree, there's no reason to vote so quickly. The Pens are playing and some may be at the game, so why push it so fast?
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Kicksave wrote:Spongebob only collects a net every other night.

tfrizz, you're really going to follow the random dead comment? :face:

Of the dead people there are 12 tourists (regulars), 5 good RPs, and 2 jellies. The odds are heavily favored toward the message from the dead being from someone on our side.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

tfrizz wrote:

Of the dead people there are 12 tourists (regulars), 5 good RPs, and 2 jellies. The odds are heavily favored toward the message from the dead being from someone on our side.
at the beginning of the game there was a 3% chance that senka would be at the top of the list from random.org... it still happened.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

MWB wrote:I agree, there's no reason to vote so quickly. The Pens are playing and some may be at the game, so why push it so fast?
That's why I put my vote out quick, so I didn't have to worry about trying to keep up during the game... but there hasn't been a whole lot of activity, compared to last week when I had around 12 pages to catch up on.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

count2infinity wrote:
tfrizz wrote:

at the beginning of the game there was a 3% chance that senka would be at the top of the list from random.org... it still happened.
That's true... but this isn't a case of me grasping at straws. This is me being suspicious of Kicksave since around the time THG came out as Spongebob, crayz also pushing for him, and a message from beyond the grave saying crayz is going in the right direction.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

net crayz

If we're just going to throw out votes. I'll go with what I did yesterday. Same reasons as before.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

release crayz
net jwienand

Actually, I'll go with jwienand right now. He's been quiet and just jumping on the bandwagon with no real reason. Especially yesterday. WF said to watch who was voting/switching in yesterday's vote.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

tfrizz wrote:
That's true... but this isn't a case of me grasping at straws. This is me being suspicious of Kicksave since around the time THG came out as Spongebob, crayz also pushing for him, and a message from beyond the grave saying crayz is going in the right direction.
If THG is SB and kicksave is bad, why wouldn't he have killed him off the first night? Or do you not think THG is SB?
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

MWB wrote:
tfrizz wrote:
If THG is SB and kicksave is bad, why wouldn't he have killed him off the first night? Or do you not think THG is SB?
THG told Kicksave he was Spongebob... why would Kicksave even hint that he was bad? It only makes sense that he would make himself look as good/regular as possible in order to keep his input with THG valuable.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

tfrizz wrote:THG told Kicksave he was Spongebob... why would Kicksave even hint that he was bad? It only makes sense that he would make himself look as good/regular as possible in order to keep his input with THG valuable.
What is most frustrating is that I know you're a better player than that. :lol:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

tfrizz wrote:
MWB wrote:
tfrizz wrote:
THG told Kicksave he was Spongebob... why would Kicksave even hint that he was bad? It only makes sense that he would make himself look as good/regular as possible in order to keep his input with THG valuable.
If Kicksave killed thg, thg would have no way of telling anyone that he had told kicksave anything (at least in a normal game, which early on we thought we had). If you were bad, found out on the first day who the SB was, wouldn't you kill him off right away?
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

hi everyone :thumb:
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:hi everyone :thumb:
you back to normal talk today?
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

:face: I've been picking Malkin the last few in Pick a Pen and forgot to do it tonight... Anyway I'm not gonna be hasty
release kicksave

I still have no clue what's going on here.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

8 to net

Code: Select all

Kicksave 01 (tfrizz)
jwienand 01 (Kicksave)
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

I'm going to bed. Hopefully you guys don't try and bandwagon me tonight. If you're going to cast a vote, think about it. Everyone was all for WF yesterday. If you trusted her then, then heed her warning and look closely at the voting yesterday.

We got a vote started and look at the people who just jumped right in to get the majority without any thought behind it. Look who voted for crayz with me then jumped over to TW without thought.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

:face: I'm tired.
Kicksave wrote:I'm going to bed. Hopefully you guys don't try and bandwagon me tonight. If you're going to cast a vote, think about it. Everyone was all for WF yesterday. If you trusted her then, then heed her warning and look closely at the voting yesterday.

We got a vote started and look at the people who just jumped right in to get the majority without any thought behind it. Look who voted for crayz with me then jumped over to TW without thought.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Actually, I think what I wrote the first time is what I was trying to say. wtf. im going to sleep, :lol:

relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

Corvidae wrote:*** Message from Beyond the Grave ***
Listen to crayz, he's on the right path
Crayz's two main targets have been thg and kicksave.

In Crayz's list of trust/unsure, I'm in his unsure list. Can't say much to that - other than being a regular traveler. Not a RP, not a jelly. If nothing else, this should help to narrow the list by one more.

There's no pain in outing my dead seashell buddy at this point - it was Senka, who was killed on night 2, and didn't pass on anything of game value before he was axed.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

I said before that I think crayz is clear because Pavel said that he was a jelly. I don't trust the message from the dead about crayz heading in the right direction. That message could have come from a jelly or it could have come from a villager that doesn't know more than any of us.

As for the going after kicksave I'm not sold on that right now. If he's a jelly and is keeping thg around to gain extra kills and lead him in the wrong direction then bravo because he's done a great job so far, but I think that is too risky. I also don't think the mods would pair an important village/resort role such as vig with a jellyfish, then again corvi is in charge so :scared: rules the day. I'm not voting for kicksave now but if thg keeps killing off travelers/tourists we may have to go that way just to get a definitive answer.

At this point I don't know who to vote for. I was suspicious of pfidc yesterday but he seemed to clear up that he didn't know why he died and that there was no conversion or switch of sides on his part. I would hope for more input from slappy because he's been good at picking out bad role players in prior games but hasn't given us much to go on this game. I'm not calling you out slappy I just want to hear what you're thinking, and if i missed it in the thread then I apologize.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

cup keeper wrote:I said before that I think crayz is clear because Pavel said that he was a jelly. I don't trust the message from the dead about crayz heading in the right direction. That message could have come from a jelly or it could have come from a villager that doesn't know more than any of us.

As for the going after kicksave I'm not sold on that right now. If he's a jelly and is keeping thg around to gain extra kills and lead him in the wrong direction then bravo because he's done a great job so far, but I think that is too risky. I also don't think the mods would pair an important village/resort role such as vig with a jellyfish, then again corvi is in charge so :scared: rules the day. I'm not voting for kicksave now but if thg keeps killing off travelers/tourists we may have to go that way just to get a definitive answer.

At this point I don't know who to vote for. I was suspicious of pfidc yesterday but he seemed to clear up that he didn't know why he died and that there was no conversion or switch of sides on his part. I would hope for more input from slappy because he's been good at picking out bad role players in prior games but hasn't given us much to go on this game. I'm not calling you out slappy I just want to hear what you're thinking, and if i missed it in the thread then I apologize.
I agree with that for the most part. I think Slappy is someone of interest. He has been far too quiet and has given us next to nothing to work with for being a very good player.