*** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Post by Kicksave »

count2infinity wrote:
Kicksave wrote:thg - don't copy/paste anything from a PM, even a timestamp. I think this is some jelly way of trying to get you to get mod killed.
wow...relax. i don't think that they would mod kill someone when there is someone asking for that info, and besides... the only way to get mod killed is if you quote a PM from a mod... he's asking for info about a PM between you and THG. I already quoted one of my PM's to PFIDC and i'm still alive.
Just trying to be on the safe side. One of the jellies got mod killed, just making sure we don't lose a RP on a technicality ourselves.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Code: Select all

1 IrishEyes (thehockeyguru)
1 Kicksave (crayz)
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

I'm gonna go ahead and say this... anyone who coaxes another to break the rules that would result in a mod-kill will join their "victim". Play it clean, please.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

ok...here's the deal. i'm heading to bed in about half an hour and i doubt i'm going to be on much tomorrow at all, so here's my vote and rational:

net IE

she was voting for THG despite the fact that it was quite obvious he is SB (he's been claiming to be SB for a long time now and i'd think that if he wasn't the real SB would say something) also, i don't know what a jelly liaison is or what it does, but i don't like it...
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

The reason I am asking for when you told him is because I wanted to go back through the posts and see if there were any inconsistencies in KS/THG's posts and the story they've told. The fact that both of them are still alive tells me that there is more going on with respect to the two of them than we know. I am certainly not trying to get people eliminated by technicality; I thought the status "trick" was unethical, let alone getting someone to post a PM.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

When did thg come out and how many kills have the jellies had since he came out?
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

So am I allowed to post something I thought was suspicious from a PM? Can I quote it? or should I paraphrase?
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

MWB wrote:When did thg come out and how many kills have the jellies had since he came out?
Kicksave came out and revealed I was SB on page 3 of this thread. I confirmed shortly after, I was in class and didnt see the quick vote on me.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

thehockeyguru wrote:So am I allowed to post something I thought was suspicious from a PM? Can I quote it? or should I paraphrase?
the way i read the rules is that as long as it's not from the mods, you're ok... might wanna double check with them though.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

count2infinity wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:So am I allowed to post something I thought was suspicious from a PM? Can I quote it? or should I paraphrase?
the way i read the rules is that as long as it's not from the mods, you're ok... might wanna double check with them though.
Can one of the mods confirm?
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:There is a problem with the upper management (aka those with high post counts). They badger and harass others to change their opinions and scare new posters away. I am lobbying for a change in the system, infuse the high ranks with some younger posters with a promising amount of potential. I feel that shaking things up will bring some new energy to the board.

I also believe that bringing in some different prespectives will allow many of the LGP posters to much higher emotional intelligence quota, an EIQ if you will, and be much more aware of the minutae of the environment. I think the first step will be to trade NAN to FlyersPhans for FlyersNation and some cheese steaks from Tony Lukes. I think this will challange the upper ranks of LGP to step up as well as introducing some new viewpoints to the board.
:lol: :scared: priceless.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

thehockeyguru wrote:
MWB wrote:When did thg come out and how many kills have the jellies had since he came out?
Kicksave came out and revealed I was SB on page 3 of this thread. I confirmed shortly after, I was in class and didnt see the quick vote on me.
Ok, so there have been only two jelly kills since you came out, and one of those was beerman, a known good rp. I was just curious to see how many people they had killed without killing you since it is a little odd that you're still alive.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

thg, why not just paraphrase now and then go into more specifics if you're allowed to later.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

MWB wrote:thg, why not just paraphrase now and then go into more specifics if you're allowed to later.
He was checking the authenticity of my claim that I was SB.

He told me that I needed to come out if it got closer, then he basically asked if I was a good guy why was I able to talk to him. I dont know if this was a slip up or was he hitting on something else.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

You told kicksave first that you were sb, before he questioned you, right?
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

Here's a question: where has cupkeeper been? (Not starting a bandwagon, just curious to see if he pops his head in after his name comes up...)
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

MWB wrote:You told kicksave first that you were sb, before he questioned you, right?
Yes.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Ok, that pretty much clears kicksave in my mind. If he were bad and had knowledge that thg was sb on the first day then he would have killed him off right away. Also, it makes sense for kicksave to question thg's claim of being sb and to try to authorize it.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

MWB wrote:Ok, that pretty much clears kicksave in my mind. If he were bad and had knowledge that thg was sb on the first day then he would have killed him off right away. Also, it makes sense for kicksave to question thg's claim of being sb and to try to authorize it.
All i know for certain is that Wallflower and I are good. The best that we have right now is IE. Anyone feel differently?
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

wallflower wrote:Here's a question: where has cupkeeper been? (Not starting a bandwagon, just curious to see if he pops his head in after his name comes up...)
He never pops in for more than a second or two. That has always been his style.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

I'll say
net IE

She's usually alot more active.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

thehockeyguru wrote:
MWB wrote:Ok, that pretty much clears kicksave in my mind. If he were bad and had knowledge that thg was sb on the first day then he would have killed him off right away. Also, it makes sense for kicksave to question thg's claim of being sb and to try to authorize it.
All i know for certain is that Wallflower and I are good. The best that we have right now is IE. Anyone feel differently?
Right. All the rest of us know just that wallflower is good. I think you're probably okay as well, but since you outed yourself to kicksave and weren't killed off I'm more confident in him being good than you.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

I have been for IE for a while now, even in my mix up. Those of you who are trying to get a wagon started on me, I'm a regular tourist traveler.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Hey kids, just popping in before bed tonight.

I have no defense, except to say I'm just a traveling tourist. The vote on THG was pretty simple, really, I just didn't trust him at the time, and by the time I checked the thread, there were three votes on him, including mine, and he was in no danger of being netted. And really, why do you people keep listening to what canaan tells Azkar? When has he EVER told the truth when he was bad?

Other than that, if wf is suspicious of me, then listen to her. Everyone knows she's a good RP, and the only one (besides THG) to be trusted at this time.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

Twisted Wrister wrote:I have been for IE for a while now, even in my mix up. Those of you who are trying to get a wagon started on me, I'm a regular tourist traveler.
It isn't plural and it isn't a wagon. I'm suspicious of you, everyone else seems to be ambivalent about it. :pop: