Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: Imagination land wars game thread

Post by sdm5055 »

dagny wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:
the wicked child wrote:dags, I believe it was even though you quoted the KS stuff, you put that aside and said you were willing to vote for Loney or BadHands.

Now a few people are like "zomg Loney!"...

odd is all.
Seems to be a lot more evidence for kicksave over loney or bh...yet, she won't consider a vote for him?

...right.
I never said I wouldn't consider a vote for him. I said I was waiting for an answer, and there are like 5 people I'd like to vote for, but we can only vote for one. Do I have to keep repeating what is already posted?

You've got this agenda for me. Vote me off. You're annoying me enough that I'm happy to go if it means they take you out next. I'll even vote for myself. You're stuck on me, with nobody else in mind. That will not help the village. So, let's remove the confusion.
this banter doesn't help the village either, people get caught up in the accusations and promises. so we take you out to see your green so we have to take him out and he is green. that is most likely how that scenario would unfold.

I don't like the kicksave vote I just dont think he is bad, and honestly I dont have a lot to go on, but he just doesnt feel "bad"

it is still early we aren't in a really bad place yet. It's still hard to look at two bandwagon votes as evidence, but out of the two names being put out there I feel more comfortable putting my vote on troy

Lynch Troy
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

dagny wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:
the wicked child wrote:dags, I believe it was even though you quoted the KS stuff, you put that aside and said you were willing to vote for Loney or BadHands.

Now a few people are like "zomg Loney!"...

odd is all.
Seems to be a lot more evidence for kicksave over loney or bh...yet, she won't consider a vote for him?

...right.
I never said I wouldn't consider a vote for him. I said I was waiting for an answer, and there are like 5 people I'd like to vote for, but we can only vote for one. Do I have to keep repeating what is already posted?

You've got this agenda for me. Vote me off. You're annoying me enough that I'm happy to go if it means they take you out next. I'll even vote for myself. You're stuck on me, with nobody else in mind. That will not help the village. So, let's remove the confusion.
...which is why my vote is on Kicksave?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

i don't really have much to say to those that are voting for me, i'm just a regular.

The only thing that i would point out is....if i were bad i'd be paying a lot more attention to the game, ie posting more.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

andlynch kicksave
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

lynch badhands

Seemed to get on both the cupkeeper and redwill bandwagons without much to say. Posted quite a bit during the redwill vote, but nothing really about the game. Then hasn't really posted anything since more heat came on.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Sorry I haven't been my normal self this game. Been busy at work being the end of the month and all. If you have to kill me to move on, go for it but we'll just be one more person behind. At this point, killing people who aren't offering up much at this point is a good play.

I voted for redwill's bandwagon just because he's just one of the people it's fun to vote for. Kind of like dags. So, in the spirit of things...

lynch dagny

I have no reason other than for the lulz and if she's still alive, she's probably bad.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

vote count

kicksave- 7 (mac, tfrizz, twc, jays, relantel, slappy, troy)
troy - 3 (shaf, mike, sdm)
tfrizz- 1 (npv)
dagny- 1 (kicksave)
badhands- 1 (MWB)

11 to lynch
BadHands71
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by BadHands71 »

jaysmiter wrote:whatever the command is dagny
lynch kicksave

If this is a fail, badhands or dagny should be gone next.
why me? :(
BadHands71
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by BadHands71 »

I'm easily swayed, so I'll hop on the bandwagon again.

Lynch Kicksave
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Kicksave wrote:Sorry I haven't been my normal self this game. Been busy at work being the end of the month and all. If you have to kill me to move on, go for it but we'll just be one more person behind. At this point, killing people who aren't offering up much at this point is a good play.

I voted for redwill's bandwagon just because he's just one of the people it's fun to vote for. Kind of like dags. So, in the spirit of things...

lynch dagny

I have no reason other than for the lulz and if she's still alive, she's probably bad.
I feel like i'm just in the same boat as kicksave (last week of the month/not active)

unlynch kicksave

lynch dagny
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

vote count

kicksave- 7 (mac, tfrizz, twc, jays, relantel, slappy, badhands)
troy - 3 (shaf, mike, sdm)
dagny- 2 (kicksave, troy)
tfrizz- 1 (npv)
badhands- 1 (MWB)

11 to lynch
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I'm torn between Troy and dagny. I still don't think Kicksave is a baddie, but who knows. Still too early.

I think I'm going to jump on the Troy bandwagon.

lynch Troy
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Also, the killing of canaan sounds like a dagny kill to me. She'd go after the vets who could tag her first.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Ok I'm caught up from the nights prior. The Kicksave vote? I'd be more inclined to say he's either a blue or possible green? Kicksave is normally a vocal player.

Why would he play under the radar so much? I don't even think he's done that when he was red. I don't know. I don't find confidence in this vote at all. I'm holding off, because I have to look at the prior posts. After the two greens were killed? Two people did the facepalm emote. Now that's a tell I've been killed for prior and I was red. It's in that list NPV or whoever keeps posting. I'd like to explore or atleast look into that option.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Chefpatrick871 wrote:ugh :face:
Chef Patrick the absolute next post after canaan was killed.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Not to mention people blindly voting after a phase in trying to get what sticks. If you're going to vote, at least provide reasoning why. I say this every game for serious. Blind voting is stupid.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Also canaan went strong after BadHands. I'm more inclined because he's green to follow what he was going for. Not that it much matters now, but BadHands the first game was in the game like crazy.

She's still on the boards, and rarely posting anything of need in here.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

BadHands71 wrote:I'm easily swayed, so I'll hop on the bandwagon again.

Lynch Kicksave
lynch badhands71

This sticks out to me. I'm not sold on kicksave.

Malks has a good point on chefpatrick also.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

I bet you 1 or 2 baddies are on this list.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

vote count

troy - 4 (shaf, mike, sdm, nan)
dagny- 2 (kicksave, troy)
badhands- 2 (MWB, zaro)
tfrizz- 1 (npv)

11 to lynch
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

as matter of fact...

unlynch dagny

this has piqued my interest. i'm definitely voting for someone on that last, going to go back and read the thread by author.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Malkamaniac wrote:Not to mention people blindly voting after a phase in trying to get what sticks. If you're going to vote, at least provide reasoning why. I say this every game for serious. Blind voting is stupid.
Agree 100%. A lot of people are just going along for the ride on this vote.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Malkamaniac wrote:Also canaan went strong after BadHands. I'm more inclined because he's green to follow what he was going for. Not that it much matters now, but BadHands the first game was in the game like crazy.

Really? I don't remember her posting at all, really, besides votes tbh. Not sure that is a true statement.

Also, canaan was a mayor... so I'm less inclined to just vote for someone he voted for... not like he was the seer. That said, it is possible he was killed for going after her, but I'm not sure... he fits the profile of the other night kills without that. So I dunno.

Always just seem too convenient to me to turn off of a veteran player and go after the noob.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

the wicked child wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:Also canaan went strong after BadHands. I'm more inclined because he's green to follow what he was going for. Not that it much matters now, but BadHands the first game was in the game like crazy.

Really? I don't remember her posting at all, really, besides votes tbh. Not sure that is a true statement.

Also, canaan was a mayor... so I'm less inclined to just vote for someone he voted for... not like he was the seer. That said, it is possible he was killed for going after her, but I'm not sure... he fits the profile of the other night kills without that. So I dunno.

Always just seem too convenient to me to turn off of a veteran player and go after the noob.
BadHands was very involved last game, from what I remember. Personally, I'm fine with either her or KS. KS hasn't been adding thing, so moving the game along is key. If he was a green, I'd assume he be defending himself more. If he's just blue, who cares, and that's the way its going right now.

Regardless, a greens opinion is worth more than anyone's opinion. He may of saw something and couldn't give his idea's away because he was an RP. Who knows really.

ChefPatrick's facepalm, is a sign on that stupid website. The people "feigning" sadness or happiness after an rp kill are the ones that need to be looked into.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

mac5155 wrote:WOOOOOOOT!!
mac5155 wrote:Ah malk got in right before me.
mac5155 wrote:Lynch cupkeeper

Color pl0x. I on my phone
mac5155 wrote:he was good? AW MAN MY PHONES RINGIN ITS MIKE LANGE!
mac5155 wrote:lynch redwill

mac5155 wrote:oh no i was the third one on the vote.
mac5155 wrote:knan voted badhands last round right?
mac5155 wrote:lynch kicksave
mac5155 wrote:
Zarovich wrote:I can guarantee LITT is not red.

He isn't playing.
are you an expert?
mac5155 wrote:in fairness i've only used the joke 2 times evah. :pop:
mac5155 wrote:<--- just sat here figuring out chef's location
mac5155 wrote:i'm not making excuses but i know that I am less active in games now that they're in their own forum... just saying.. its like habit to not come to this forum since there's only one thread.
mac5155 wrote:aaaaaaaand here we go with the "i'll even vote for myself" promises.
Added very little substance to the game but has crazy posted enough to stay active and he was the first to try and start a quick bandwagon against me. Being that I'm pretty easy to vote for most games, could he be looking for a quick bandwagon to get through this day phase?