ECHL'er

Re: Mad Scientist Warz Post Game Celebration

Post by Benny Fitz »

columbia wrote:
Willie Kool wrote:
columbia wrote:
Gaucho wrote:
columbia wrote:I outed 3 of the 4 green and we still won. :face: :lol:
I still don't know why you did that. And then when ps87 came I thought we were toast. Well, it worked.
It wasn't necessarily the best move....
I think it actually cut down on the potential confusion.
That was my hope and there were so many dead blues....I got ansy and figured we needed something to happen.
Meh...maybe a warz lesson learned on that for me.
no i think this was needed. I re-read the entire thread and was convinced you were playing non-blue. I just didnt consider you to be green. it helped.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

i was convinced columbia was green. i was hoping to convince people he was independent so that he would just GO AWAY.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

The Frankenstein part was fun.
redwill excels at that sort of free-wheeling.
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

relantel wrote:Thankfully obhave survived the mostly awol co-mod.
I believe when redwill modded with me he called the "Energizer Bunny" because I just took over, so you being awol sometimes was not a problem :D
Gaucho
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Gaucho »

the freewheelin red dylan
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

Im interested in the mods reasons for their thoughts, IEs absence, redwills attempts at iE, and why MWB and Malka thought I was suspicious toward the end.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

Great game, Hammer. Sorry I wasted so much time on my blind crusade. :face:
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

After it seemed that ps87 was telling the truth, my brain went to MWB playing the ultimate helpful baddie.
As it stands, he just did an excellent job as a blue.
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

TheHammer24 wrote:Im interested in the mods reasons for their thoughts, IEs absence, redwills attempts at iE, and why MWB and Malka thought I was suspicious toward the end.
my thoughts?
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

obhave has no thoughts :slug:
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

Rylan wrote:obhave has no thoughts :slug:
:P
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

columbia wrote:I was convinced that Ps87 was red and was willing to sacrifice myself in a trade off....Well, he was a role player, at least.
When you did it I thought it was a really bad move, but in hindsight it worked great. We essentially had three players we could trust.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

MWB wrote:
columbia wrote:I was convinced that Ps87 was red and was willing to sacrifice myself in a trade off....Well, he was a role player, at least.
When you did it I thought it was a really bad move, but in hindsight it worked great. We essentially had three players we could trust.
It put a ton of pressure on me. There weren't many players I could make a case for once columbia and PS87 were revealed.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

TheHammer24 wrote:Im interested in the mods reasons for their thoughts, IEs absence, redwills attempts at iE, and why MWB and Malka thought I was suspicious toward the end.
Seems like IE often goes AWOL when she's bad. Could be wrong though. Hammer, I was all over the place with you. I believed you originally about not knowing the game started. Then I got suspicious with all your questions. Wasn't sure if it was legit or if you were fishing. Then when you came up with the thought to go after the non-recruit I figured you were blue.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

MWB wrote:
Seems like IE often goes AWOL when she's bad. Could be wrong though. Hammer, I was all over the place with you. I believed you originally about not knowing the game started. Then I got suspicious with all your questions. Wasn't sure if it was legit or if you were fishing. Then when you came up with the thought to go after the non-recruit I figured you were blue.
To be honest, I was only mildly worried when redwill through out the, showed blue, but I was green antics. Then I started over analyzing when I should have just stayed on mac. Outside of that Hammer, I wasn't concerned with you at all.
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

TheHammer24 wrote:Columbia you were getting really suspicious and would have had to out yourself eventually. I have no idea why PS87 outted him/her self?

Do we know if PS is bad hands? that was a conversation that occurred forever ago.
No I am not badhands. I never have been and never will be.
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

Great game obhave, it was a lot of fun. The reason I originally said that I couldn't protect the same person 2 nights in a row was to mess with the reds and try and get them to waste a kill on me that night (since Columbia tried to kill me the night before and I survived).

It worked out for the best though when I was able to protect teib when they targeted them the first time.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

I didn't believe you 100% but figured even if it was true (which wouldve been stupid) that would be nice. I had a plan for kill columbia the night of my death, I gambled assuming you would protect teib that night. Then if I would've been alive I would've put more thought into it and tried to kill you. But trying to get a framework of thought before I got killed I didn't think everything completely through...
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

MWB wrote:
It depends. I did not go AWOL this time because I was bad. I'm almost never on LGP during the weekends, and I was ridiculously busy at work on Monday. When I did actually catch up on the thread, I didn't want to jump in and put a vote on Rylan, so I waited for the next day phase. Turned out to be a bad idea. If I had been able to stay participate the whole way through, I would have. I never expected as much to go on over the weekend that did.

I really need a game where I'm a regular villager. I don't think I've been one of those for like 4 games in a row.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

Rylan wrote:I can't believe though that you guys almost bought me constantly naming IE as meaning she was blue. DAMN YOU TEIB.
I almost went for it too, but then IE came out of the woodwork as soon as you were dead and i thought that was pretty sketchy. I actually thought it was going to be a wasted see.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

the errey i breathe wrote:
Rylan wrote:I can't believe though that you guys almost bought me constantly naming IE as meaning she was blue. DAMN YOU TEIB.
I almost went for it too, but then IE came out of the woodwork as soon as you were dead and i thought that was pretty sketchy. I actually thought it was going to be a wasted see.
When the next day started and you posted your lynch. Every one was like :D and the reds were like :scared:
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

TheHammer24 wrote:
the errey i breathe wrote:
When the next day started and you posted your lynch. Every one was like :D and the reds were like :scared:
I was pretty psyched too but i thought i'd be dead, bravo to ps87
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

thats when i knew the game was over. it was only a matter of time.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

Shaf's concocted story was pretty interesting.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Thanks for the wonderful game, obhave and relantel. It was great fun.

And thanks to columbia for resurrecting me.