Mad Scientist Warz Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Re: Mad Scientist Warz Game Thread

Post by ExPatriatePen »

pittsports87 wrote:I bet EPP wouldn't care so much or have this reasoning if I said someone other than him :slug:
Certainly not. You're right. But the reason is that I know that I'm a villager. I wouldn't be absolutely certain about that with any other poster now would I?
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

Or all three of you are red and just trying to create a weird ruse.
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Post by ExPatriatePen »

columbia wrote:Or all three of you are red and just trying to create a weird ruse.
Well... I've declared I'm a Reg. Villager. One thing you'll note in EVERY game that I've played is that I've NEVER lied about my role. Not Once.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

ExPatriatePen wrote:
columbia wrote:Or all three of you are red and just trying to create a weird ruse.
Well... I've declared I'm a Reg. Villager. One thing you'll note in EVERY game that I've played is that I've NEVER lied about my role. Not Once.
:lol:

That's the best you got?
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

ExPatriatePen wrote:
So when you were a red, you came out and said you was red?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

ExPatriatePen wrote:
MWB wrote:I'm not understanding your logic. How else would voting start? A lot of times reds will just sit back early and watch the village tie itself in knots over the first day vote.
Note this post (MWB coming to PS87's defense) for future reference. I'll be reminding you all about it in the post game thread. :slug:
You may do that, but it would look pretty silly. Not defending ps87, simply poking holes in your "logic."
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

shafnutz05 wrote:
ExPatriatePen wrote:

That's the best you got?
Seriously.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

ExPatriatePen wrote:
Didn't you get figured out pretty early when you were red? Seems like a change in strategy would be in order.
Pen48guins
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Pen48guins »

ExPatriatePen wrote:
Everyone lies eventually.
lynch epp
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by ExPatriatePen »

columbia wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:
ExPatriatePen wrote:

That's the best you got?
Seriously.
It's true. It's pretty good. When I was red I just used some kind of convoluted logic.

I'll go into the next game with a perfect record too.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

What up.

Lynch EPP
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

I'm not voting for EPP right now, simply because he has been an early target in these games.
Need to spice it up.

lynch kraftster
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by ExPatriatePen »

MWB wrote:
ExPatriatePen wrote:
Didn't you get figured out pretty early when you were red? Seems like a change in strategy would be in order.
Yep... that time I was singled out early and argued like hell. Never came right out and said I was a Reg Villager though.

Go ahead... vote against me, but then don't complain when I spend a dozen or so pages laughing at you and saying "I told you so"
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

Vote count:
3- EPP (ps87, Pen48guins, Kraftster)
2- Kraftster (Doc, columbia)
1- PS87 (EPP)
1- TEIB (shad)
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

There's no game in the game if we all just promise to be honest and disclose our roles. Just seems like fighting far too hard to me, considering its Day 1. I am with columbia in that I wouldn't have come in here with the intention of voting for EPP -- would want to change it up -- but now this is more than just a bandwagon vote, so, I'm not going to not vote for someone who I legitimately think has a shot at being red.
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by ExPatriatePen »

Kraftster wrote:There's no game in the game if we all just promise to be honest and disclose our roles. Just seems like fighting far too hard to me, considering its Day 1. I am with columbia in that I wouldn't have come in here with the intention of voting for EPP -- would want to change it up -- but now this is more than just a bandwagon vote, so, I'm not going to not vote for someone who I legitimately think has a shot at being red.
It's a great game to do so if you're good guy, it's only a bad game strategy if you're a RED.

Would you like to elaborate Krafty? :)

(Using THG's third vote strategy Krafty would also be a RED)

I really was convinced that PS87 was a baddie I was hoping to "draw fire".

Release PS87

Lynch Krafty
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

Krafty?
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

lololol the nicknames
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

All joking aside, this is chock full of convoluted logic. I doubt either are red, but meh.

save TEIB

lynch EPP
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

4- EPP (ps87, Pen48guins, Kraftster, shad)
3- Kraftster (Doc, columbia, EPP)
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by ExPatriatePen »

that should have been "I wasn't convinced PS87..."
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

ExPatriatePen wrote:
Go ahead... vote against me, but then don't complain when I spend a dozen or so pages laughing at you and saying "I told you so"
Well, if you're going to spend a dozen pages laughing at me I guess I won't vote for you.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

This is the most amusing start to a Warz game ever.

lynch EPP

Even if you're not red, your weird logic is going to screw the village over at some point. Better to get rid of you early.

(Sorry. :()
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

ExPatriatePen wrote:
Kraftster wrote:There's no game in the game if we all just promise to be honest and disclose our roles. Just seems like fighting far too hard to me, considering its Day 1. I am with columbia in that I wouldn't have come in here with the intention of voting for EPP -- would want to change it up -- but now this is more than just a bandwagon vote, so, I'm not going to not vote for someone who I legitimately think has a shot at being red.
It's a great game to do so if you're good guy, it's only a bad game strategy if you're a RED.

Would you like to elaborate Krafty? :)

Although I thought it was clear, I am happy to elaborate.

The game does not get off the ground if it proceeds as:

Lynch redwill | "I'm blue." | Okay, lynch Doc | "Just a blue here." | Lynch Benny | "Azul, hombre." | etc.

Rather than stating that you are blue and your defense with aplomb, you are are coming off as, well, mad.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Lynch EPP

color please