Post by Azkar »

I knew the whole time. I was on senka's computer and saw all the PMs

edit: :pop:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: ** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Post by MWB »

Pavel Bure wrote: MWB was great as the seer. I shoulda picked up on it when him and I were going hard at each other at the end of one of the early days. It was the only reason he would've kept arguing with me.
I thought there was a chance I was known when there was nothing done by the slugs that one night, so I didn't hold back once I saw the chance.

Great game by Senka. BTW, he was who I investigated the night I died. I almost did it the night I checked NAN also, so I screwed that one up.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Senka wrote:for the record, MWB was NOWHERE on my radar. at one point he pointed out all three of us in a single statement. I assumed if he was the seer he wouldve checked us out but never did.. so i was convinced he wasnt. in fact if he hadnt come out, we wouldve died off trying to find him.
But I thought it was obvious who the seer was? :pop:
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

canaan wrote:
crayz wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:Well, making it as far as I did and the games prior. I've picked a definitive style and will play as open as possible. I don't want to get sucked into a slap fight.
honestly, thats what got you, mac, and probably slappy killed i think.
yeah, sure did.
Absolutely.

No offense Malkamaniac, but your style of play is terrible for the village. Between your bickering with other villagers & then insisting that the seer should investigate you, I would've been voting to salt you for days before you finally got it.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

MWB wrote:
Senka wrote:for the record, MWB was NOWHERE on my radar. at one point he pointed out all three of us in a single statement. I assumed if he was the seer he wouldve checked us out but never did.. so i was convinced he wasnt. in fact if he hadnt come out, we wouldve died off trying to find him.
I could tell you were the seer. But, then again, I knew you were the angel the last game too. :lol: It's different watching rather than playing though - I tend to notice things that I normally don't when I play.

You played an excellent game though. :thumb:
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

MWB wrote:
In the end, you played too perfect. If you would have let the crayz salt go the day I was ultimately salted, you would have been able to find us. Only thing that helped us was you didn't know we had no clue you were the gardener. The play you made was the right one as you were able to get me. The village just missed out in Senka in the end.

Great game!
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Ended up being a great game after a lot of RP fail early on.

Great job Senka. :thumb:

Also, LITT's edit fail had me ultra confused when I was trying to read the thread... I was wondering why it said MalkAmaniac and then 2 posts later, he was talking and slappy was complaining about getting salted during his lunch break.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Does this 2:2 just means man and slug will be forced to co-exist peacefully?

So, who's ready for the next foe? Jelly Fish or Stink Bugs?
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Corvidae wrote:Does this 2:2 just means man and slug will be forced to co-exist peacefully?

check thread below this...Nintendo Mafia (Slug) Wars
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

crayz wrote:
Corvidae wrote:Does this 2:2 just means man and slug will be forced to co-exist peacefully?

check thread below this...Nintendo Mafia (Slug) Wars
Mafia Slug Wars?! ... shoot NAN with a salty bullet?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

I'm catching up and I'm very confused, because on page 84 there is a write up saying that Malka was slugged and he was a villager. Yet, so far, on the pages following that, you guys are nominating him for salting, and he seems unaware that he's dead.

Are my pages out of order, or something?

Guess I'd better just finish reading. :lol:
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

dagny wrote:I'm catching up and I'm very confused, because on page 84 there is a write up saying that Malka was slugged and he was a villager. Yet, so far, on the pages following that, you guys are nominating him for salting, and he seems unaware that he's dead.

I finished it but still don't understand.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

dagny wrote:I'm catching up and I'm very confused, because on page 84 there is a write up saying that Malka was slugged and he was a villager. Yet, so far, on the pages following that, you guys are nominating him for salting, and he seems unaware that he's dead.

ya i had a mod fail :( really dropped the ball :oops:
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Oh, and I'm missing from that write up on page 84.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

the one on 84 was supposed to be the last day write up but I accidentally hit edit instead of quote :(
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

dagny wrote:Oh, and I'm missing from that write up on page 84.
i know i didnt go back and edit it because the game was over when i realized what had done. i can change it if you want me to, it was supposed to be the last day write up
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:**** write up fail, i editted my last post. hold on a sec lol
OH.

I'm pissed I was at work. I wanted us to vote for Senka after slappy.

I'm still not to the end, but I never suspected Malka. Once I saw slappy was innocent, Senka was written all over this.

I'm posting what I would, had I been around, just so I can see if I was right when I get to the end.

I also forgot about NAN when I posted about the recruit this morning. He also would've been a candidate in my mind.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Hey, what happened to my game?

(Which is to say...)

Hey, what happened to my life? :lol:

I'll read up and go over my PMs and post a congratulations thread in a little while.

Thanks again to LITT for the help.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

slappybrown wrote:
crayz wrote:oh and....I think the slappy vote caused the loss. If you voted malka first like it was, I think senka was the obvious vote for #2....which left just me to try and play you all
WHILE I WAS AT LUNCH NO LESS. Thanks dags.
When we salted mac, it was between him and slappy. I was for slappy. If I was here, I would've fought the Malka vote. However, knowing that it could end the game, I wish Malka had fought harder to not be salted.

Great freakin game, Senka! and Pavel!

(Okay, I got pulled away as I was typing this. I'm still not caught up. :lol: )

I can't find the post right now, but after we found out Pavel's game, and the slugs did nothing that one night, Senka was one I mentioned who would be likely to have a crazy strategy like that. canaan, juice, and nan were the others, I believe. canaan and juice were killed quick, and nan was eventually cleared. I can't believe I forgot all about SEnka. :face:
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Senka wrote:for the record, Mac pm'd me and i responded. somehow DAGNY was entered into the PM right before i killed her. it kind of forced my hand sooner than i wanted it to. i was killing her anyways, but i was planning on talking to crayz after lunch before putting it in.
You killed me? Did I miss a write up?

Man, Pens come to town and I lose my mind.

I ended up on the glass behind the bench in the 3rd. If anyone recorded the game, look for me. I'm in between Bylsma and Yeo, but on the Yeo side.

I'll be posting the pictures I frantically took with this new android phone I bought yesterday and have no idea how to use. :lol:

17 bucks for my ticket, and I ended up in 500 dollar seats. Not bad. 8-)
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

newarenanow wrote:As for the reason I flipped on the slappy/malka vote so quickly, I just got sick of reading through everything, the back and forth, back and forth, that I just started skimming.

When dags came on and made her vote, I thought she picked something out with fresh eyes that I was missing.

So I put my trust into her and voted that way. I still was convinced she was a villager and I could trust her.

I had nothing at the time, but thought it was definitely one of slappy or malkamaniac.
Hey, I'm not the only one who was convinced it was slappy.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

slappybrown wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
crayz wrote: I wouldn't have been as quiet...I would have tried to organize and really use your dagny bandwagon against you. Dunno if it would have worked, but I was planning it :)
Yeah, when I switched that vote from Malkamaniac to slappy after dags voted, I knew right then and there that that was going to haunt me the rest of the game.

But I seriously thought she found something that we were all missing because she came in fresh, that I thought it was going to be over and I wasn't going to have to worry about it. :D
Or the obvious explanation is, dont switch a vote because someone who hasnt been paying much attention flies in at the last minute. Especially in light of the fact that she had it out for me because I was convinced she was a slug earlier. :lol:
This. :thumb:
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

dagny wrote:
newarenanow wrote:As for the reason I flipped on the slappy/malka vote so quickly, I just got sick of reading through everything, the back and forth, back and forth, that I just started skimming.

When dags came on and made her vote, I thought she picked something out with fresh eyes that I was missing.

So I put my trust into her and voted that way. I still was convinced she was a villager and I could trust her.

I had nothing at the time, but thought it was definitely one of slappy or malkamaniac.
Hey, I'm not the only one who was convinced it was slappy.
Wasn't blaming you.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

dagny wrote:
Senka wrote:for the record, Mac pm'd me and i responded. somehow DAGNY was entered into the PM right before i killed her. it kind of forced my hand sooner than i wanted it to. i was killing her anyways, but i was planning on talking to crayz after lunch before putting it in.
You killed me? Did I miss a write up?

Man, Pens come to town and I lose my mind.

I ended up on the glass behind the bench in the 3rd. If anyone recorded the game, look for me. I'm in between Bylsma and Yeo, but on the Yeo side.

I'll be posting the pictures I frantically took with this new android phone I bought yesterday and have no idea how to use. :lol:

17 bucks for my ticket, and I ended up in 500 dollar seats. Not bad. 8-)
So? Did I get killed and not even know it?
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

I was ultra confused about that as well... I guess you were killed in the write up that LITT overwrote, thus causing mass confusion for anyone who was trying to catch up.