*** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by Senka »

i dont like or dislike. im just heeding future.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

:scared:

Its still way to early to have anything solid on anyone, I'm going to re-read a bit tomorrow morning and see if I can come up with anything.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

slay crayz

just a hunch
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

wow uh color fail

slay crayz
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I could easily go with a crayz vote, but will hold off a bit.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Senka wrote:i dont like or dislike. im just heeding future.
sorry if I did that...i tend to think out loud...that and part of it was more of a question that i was understanding mac

i guess this goes back to last game with slappy/bhaw and not digging too much....
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Wow, didn't expect a writeup tonight. Anyway, I was acting extra weird yesterday because of what the mods were telling me to do. I got the OK to say that, but I don't think I can go into too much detail. I'm a regular villager, though, so I'm still a little confused.

Redwill brings up a good point against PFIDC...
redwill wrote:Double-voter... Maybe. It ain't me since I didn't vote for relantel.

slay PFIDC

Reasons, such as they are:

1) Day 1: His vote for crayz in the midst of the thg bandwagon. He had to know the bandwagon wasn't gonna be derailed and, as Corvidae pointed out, that's an excellent way to break up voting pattern analysis.
But TWC was also guilty of this, so that's another possible avenue.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Corvidae wrote:But TWC was also guilty of this, so that's another possible avenue.
You broke my heart, Corvi.

I could have mindlessly piled on the relantel bandwagon but decided to toss a vote on NAN, for 2 reasons.

1. teh lolz.
2. he's not posting much that I notice, and that has meant something in the past few games.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Corvidae wrote:Anyway, I was acting extra weird yesterday because of what the mods were telling me to do. I got the OK to say that, but I don't think I can go into too much detail. I'm a regular villager, though, so I'm still a little confused.
Ahh.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

the wicked child wrote:
Corvidae wrote:But TWC was also guilty of this, so that's another possible avenue.
You broke my heart, Corvi.

I could have mindlessly piled on the relantel bandwagon but decided to toss a vote on NAN, for 2 reasons.

1. teh lolz.
2. he's not posting much that I notice, and that has meant something in the past few games.
True. NAN is NAN. I don't believe that it's enough to vote for you... yet... but this guy has entered the thread: Image
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Corvidae wrote:rue. NAN is NAN. I don't believe that it's enough to vote for you... yet... but this guy has entered the thread: Image
Eek. Put that thing away before someone gets hurt. (TWSS?)
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

I'm never against a NAN vote, he always finds a way to be bad. There's nothing really to say this early in the game other than we need some luck. Redwill at least has some semi-decent-ish reasons for PFiDC.
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

Redwill's theory is interesting. I'll be interested to see what develops in the am.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Just a point of clarification from the mods...

The time limit pauses at midnight. You guys can play til your heart's content, as long as it's day. And, if it's night in-game, and the PMs are in, and I'm up...don't be surprised to see a write-up waiting for you in the AM.

The game itself doesn't pause at midnight.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

slay pfidc

I trust that redwill can pick a tell on pfidc since he was one of the few people to be bad w/pfidc in one of these games before.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

in regards to redwills theory regarding pfidc why would he want to derail the thg vote if he knew thg wasnt bad?
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:in regards to redwills theory regarding pfidc why would he want to derail the thg vote if he knew thg wasnt bad?
I'm pretty sure redwill meant he voted that way because pfidc knew it wouldn't derail the vote and when people look back on voting patterns he wouldn't be lumped into a quick bandwagon.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

ahh makes sense. reading comprehension fail
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Meh. Not much is standing out to me yet.

Not really buying into the pfidc theory yet... Day 1 seems too early to be worrying about voting patterns to me... I would think for RPs it would be more about not drawing attention to yourself... which voting for someone other than the main bandwagon is going to do.

I am not against a pfidc vote, just the reasoning doesn't make sense to me at this juncture.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

redwill wrote:2) Night 2: Something he said when we were bad together leads me to believe he would choose to off Kicksave.
redwill, can you elaborate on this? I don't see why you would not be able to tell us exactly what pfidc said.

As far as the rest of your logic is concerned, I don't really see how that is enough to start a full-on bandwagon for pfidc. I didn't really feel comfortable voting for THG, and in hindsight, I kind of wish I wouldn't have.

I am not willing to join the bandwagon on pfidc based on something he said in another game that is unknown to me and the fact he voted 3rd for relantel. Again, I don't buy much in to the first day's vote.

I am leaning more towards crayz right now, or cup keeper because he has only posted one meaningless post. Just a couple quotes by crayz stand out to me:
crayz wrote:i'm ok with relantal at this point...Has he been bad two games in a row (once a winner and then last game we caught him)?

slay relantel
Also, crayz went out of his way to defend Corvidae on at least two separate occasions, when I suggested that Corvi might be a bad guy (or at the very least, a neutral not friendly to us). It seems as if everyone bought Corvi's alibi that the "mods" told him to act like that.....but does that make any sense? I know there have been some weird roles, but why would the mods tell Corvi to act weird on Day 1 only? Corvi is most definitely still on the hook for me.

redwill, if you can elaborate more on the "mysterious quote" from pfidc, that might sway me a little.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

slay pfidc

redwill has called out a baddie 3 games in a row I believe. When we were bad together, he was pulling out all kinds of things from that mafia encyclopedia and showing them as tells.

And I really have nothing to go on right now. And to be honest, I haven't really been paying much attention. Still busy at work.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

FWIW, crayz was 4th on the THG vote and 5th on the relantel vote, if y'all are more into that kind of logic. IMO, a bad role player would not cast a completely different vote on the first day (most of the time). Why would pfidc do that? All that does is garner a bunch of attention on yourself for being an early outlier...forget "disguising patterns", it makes no sense.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

I wonder if c2i will be coming back from the dead again. :pop:

The thing about trusting redwill, though, is his ability to get people on his side when he's bad, as well as good. Not saying that I couldn't get behind a pfidc vote, but I'm never sure about redwill.

I'm in agreeance with shafnutz on cup keeper. The random "it's day 2 already. You guys have been busy." just bothers me for some reason.

Will think about it a little more before deciding.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

shafnutz05 wrote:It seems as if everyone bought Corvi's alibi that the "mods" told him to act like that.....but does that make any sense?
I don't buy it.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

shafnutz05 wrote:FWIW, crayz was 4th on the THG vote and 5th on the relantel vote, if y'all are more into that kind of logic. IMO, a bad role player would not cast a completely different vote on the first day (most of the time). Why would pfidc do that? All that does is garner a bunch of attention on yourself for being an early outlier...forget "disguising patterns", it makes no sense.
Towards the end when you go back and look, it can throw off vote patterns. However, not sure how much to read into it now. If pfidc is bad he could always go back to that vote and say, "See, I didn't just vote blindly for a good guy. I voted X instead." Or, if he's really taking a risk, he voted for a fellow baddie and can use it as a defense later. Either way, it's not much to go on now.