** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: ** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Post by crayz »

Senka wrote:CupKeeper fought me off as hard as he could. I dont know why zaro didnt vote. but if the coinflip killed me, it was game over. we lost the recruit.
holding that recruit to the end was brilliant.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Oh and for the muddying up the game that I did. That wasn't really a plan. I was basically just going rouge and telling them I was gonna do it. I picked Canaan cause he came out with a simple "salt Zarovich" post without reasoning and without posting much before that. Usually a classic seer trying to stay in the shadows move.

MWB was great as the seer. I shoulda picked up on it when him and I were going hard at each other at the end of one of the early days. It was the only reason he would've kept arguing with me.

I was disappointed to see the slugs be so passive and only sit back and try and defend themselves. For the most part that's suicide. Especially when I cast doubt on 4 players before I died. Then they killed Juice in the night and I :face: cause they could've bought 3-4 more days of confusion by using the info I put out there.

Oh well like I said in the end it all worked out. WOOT, first game and I'm a winnar!!!
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Malkamaniac wrote:
canaan wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote: People were heart set on getting me out. I couldn't of made it any more clear lol
ha. you're not very good at convincing people.

what the heck did I have to do, get naked and dance? I said it after almost every post he had. Not to mention I was actually playing the, take us out and widdle it down thing. How can you think someone is the ALPHA, when they are suggesting to get killed?
Reverse psycology (sp??)

You kept pushing and pushing with slappy and Senka and mac on the side, it eventually got to the point it started to confuse the hell out of me.

It's easy when you know what you are, but when others don't, the exessive pushing can become hard.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

slappybrown wrote:
crayz wrote:oh and....I think the slappy vote caused the loss. If you voted malka first like it was, I think senka was the obvious vote for #2....which left just me to try and play you all
WHILE I WAS AT LUNCH NO LESS. Thanks dags.
haha...the sad part is I was at lunch...I came back thinkin malka was dead and was shocked. We were planning what to do after senka was salted and all the sudden no need
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Senka did u purposely skip a night?
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:i wont lie it awesome fun knowing who is what and seeing everything i enjoyed it for the last few days
modding is fun, but i sleep in til 10, so i really felt bad. if it was a timed thing like this was, its much easier as the mod. you dont have to check every 30 mins cause they arent depending on a writeup ASAP. I failed hard last game cause i get killed with work that week and i needed co-co-co-co mods and i kinda disappeared. (fail)
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

mac5155 wrote:Senka did u purposely skip a night?
He missed the deadline. We all collectively :face:
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Pavel Bure wrote:Oh and for the muddying up the game that I did. That wasn't really a plan. I was basically just going rouge and telling them I was gonna do it. I picked Canaan cause he came out with a simple "salt Zarovich" post without reasoning and without posting much before that. Usually a classic seer trying to stay in the shadows move.
This almost caused slugs the game. This is the reason I went after zaro
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Reverse psycology (sp??)

You kept pushing and pushing with slappy and Senka and mac on the side, it eventually got to the point it started to confuse the hell out of me.

It's easy when you know what you are, but when others don't, the exessive pushing can become hard.
LOL yea Senka was pushing as hard as I was? I honest to god thought Slappy was it until he turned out blue.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

heck no. i forgot.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

crayz wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:Oh and for the muddying up the game that I did. That wasn't really a plan. I was basically just going rouge and telling them I was gonna do it. I picked Canaan cause he came out with a simple "salt Zarovich" post without reasoning and without posting much before that. Usually a classic seer trying to stay in the shadows move.
This almost caused slugs the game. This is the reason I went after zaro

That's why I jumped on CupKeeper so fast after pavel was a slug.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Pavel Bure wrote:
He missed the deadline. We all collectively :face:
I knew it! I wanted to salt u so bad after that because u weren't on and said this whole I pmed danh lol
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

we talked about NOMing LITT that day. i did send a PM to Danh. we were talking football the night before. I then drove home to go to the pens game. and forgot. I was home on time, but when 12:15 rolled around it HIT me and i realized it was too late. i figured i wouldnt point anything out in hopes someone else had an idea of what happened.. and sure enough it was deemed on purpose.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

damnit. my first two votes of the game were zarovich and senka

:shakes fist at ceiling:
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

I didn't buy the whole purpse thing bug still didn't say anything. Man u were down to a coinflip bc of me lol. If u died we win
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

for the record, MWB was NOWHERE on my radar. at one point he pointed out all three of us in a single statement. I assumed if he was the seer he wouldve checked us out but never did.. so i was convinced he wasnt. in fact if he hadnt come out, we wouldve died off trying to find him.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Senka wrote:for the record, MWB was NOWHERE on my radar. at one point he pointed out all three of us in a single statement. I assumed if he was the seer he wouldve checked us out but never did.. so i was convinced he wasnt. in fact if he hadnt come out, we wouldve died off trying to find him.
Well...thanks for keeping me around so long...that was intense at the end...
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Senka wrote:for the record, MWB was NOWHERE on my radar. at one point he pointed out all three of us in a single statement. I assumed if he was the seer he wouldve checked us out but never did.. so i was convinced he wasnt. in fact if he hadnt come out, we wouldve died off trying to find him.
I PM'd him after he died. He investigated me first before anyone and when you decided to kill him he had investigated you.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Senka,

When I posted my salt crayz idea, did I hit it on the head, or did you have other thoughts?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

@ Senka

that vet comment was like the nail in the coffin. jesus, I hated the moment I read that.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Malkamaniac wrote:
Reverse psycology (sp??)

LOL yea Senka was pushing as hard as I was? I honest to god thought Slappy was it until he turned out blue.
I thought it had to be you or slappy the way you two were back and forth, honestly you helped Senka out by going at each other like that. We all failed big time though, I give us :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face:
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Also, MWB, who did you research that night you died?
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

newarenanow wrote:Also, MWB, who did you research that night you died?
pavel just said he had Senka
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

beerman wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
Reverse psycology (sp??)

I thought it had to be you or slappy the way you two were back and forth, honestly you helped Senka out by going at each other like that. We all failed big time though, I give us :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face:

It was a big fail for me. i should of kept the same informative approach instead of doing that. I got one tracked and really thought Slappy was it
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

So how worried were you on that coin-flip?