*** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Post by shafnutz05 »

tfrizz wrote:Is this some sort of code? Do Ginger, Mary Ann, and Mrs Howell relate to some players? Interesting that Mrs Howell only started coming up after IE's name was mentioned :?
I am definitely not reading too much into this, but you could be right.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

IrishEyes wrote:
wallflower wrote:
MWB wrote:wallflower, you said had a couple other suspects after pavel and canaan.... did you want to get those out now or wait?
IE. Read through her posts, she's been crazy erratic...which is where she usually ends up when she's a baddie. I'm not as sure on her as I am/was on canaan & Pavel but I think it's a good way to look/go next.

(You know I <3 you, IE, but you're really obvious.)
If I'm obvious, then you're seeing things. If you could talk to the dead, you could ask penscup, because my unfortunately demised seashell buddy knew I was good.

This is the first game in a few that I've had no role at all except for a regular, and you want ruin my fun. :( Not cool, wf.
Aw, IE, you know it's nothing personal. :P :lol:
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

shafnutz05 wrote:
tfrizz wrote:Is this some sort of code? Do Ginger, Mary Ann, and Mrs Howell relate to some players? Interesting that Mrs Howell only started coming up after IE's name was mentioned :?
I am definitely not reading too much into this, but you could be right.
I highly doubt it.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

tfrizz wrote:Is this some sort of code?
The only code that is, is me finding my true love
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

What a wild few days it's been at the resort. Lots of travelling tourists had met their demise, but no baddies... except for the one that colored outside the lines. The resort was in need of some good juju so they turned their attentions to that former Russian hockey player, Pavel Bure.

As he sat sipping a pina colada and reminiscing about the Russian super models that used to care who he was, the travellers gathered up the Net 'O Death and crept up behind him. Without warning, they dropped the net on the unsuspecting Pavel. Someone noticed a new button that said "Iron Maiden" so they just had to push it! (Iron Maiden??? Excellent!!!) As spikes began driving into Pavel, he began to change shape... into that of a Jellyfish!!!

But this was no ordinary Jellyfish. For Pavel Bure was the Portugese Nan 'o War (Alpha). He began taunting the villagers as he still hadn't died. Quick on her feet, wallflower noticed MAggie's tail was near by, so she picked it up and strangled him to death!

The resort cheered as Pavel became a limp mass of tentacles. Perhaps this would be the turning point...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's now Night 7
There are 21 Traveling Tourists Left:

Azkar
beerman
count2infinity
crayz
cup keeper
Hockeynut!
Irish Eyes
jaysmiter
jwienand
Kicksave
Letang Is The Truth
MWB
npv708
PensFanInDC
relantel
shafnutz05
slappybrown
tfrizz
thehockeyguru
Twisted Wrister
wallflower

Stinky Rotting Corpses
Troy Loney, a Regular Traveling Tourist, was stung and dragged to the depths on Night 1
penscup, a Regular Traveling Tourist, was vaporized on Day 1 by the resort
Senka, the Inebriated Hobo, was blinded and dragged out the sea on Night 2
count2infinity, the Regular Traveling Tourist, found a package and dropped dead again on Night 2
NAN, Maggie the Monkey, was detailed and dragged to the depths on Night 3
sdm5055, a Regular Traveling Tourist, was netted, tortured, and ultimately impaled by the SpongeBob on Night 4
redwill, a Regular Traveling Tourist, was beheaded and dragged to the depths on Night 4
Zarovich, a Regular Traveling Tourist was smooshed on Day 4
Malkamaniac, a Traveling Tourist was struck down by the mods on Day 4
Juice, a Traveling Tourist, was decapitated and left in the ice machine on Night 5
dagny, the NAN, had her neck snapped and waltz in the moonlight with a vengeful SpongeBob on Night 5
canaan, the squid, killed by the mods for breaking rules on Day 5
mac, the travelling Tourist, killed by the mods for breaking rules on Day 5
Pavel Bure, the Protugese Nan 'o War, was Iron Maidened and strangled by Maggie's tail on Day 6

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RPs, send your PMs to ALL THREE MODS!

Deadline is 9:30 PM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous Writeups:

- Prelude/Night 1
- End Night 1/Start Day 1
- End Day 1/Start Night 2
- End Night 2/Start Day 2 (Technically starts Day 1 again here, but not labeled as such for less confusion).
- End Day 2/Start Night 3
- End Night 3/Start Night 3
- End Night 3/Start Day 3
- End Day 3/Start Night 4
- End Night 4/Start Day 4
- End Day 4/Start Night 5
- End Night 5/Start Day 5

something not adding up with the labels. (worry about later)

Start Day 5?
Start Day 6?
Last edited by the wicked child on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Finally!
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Fist Pump!
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Wow..........nice work guys!!!!! I will fully admit that I was dead wrong. This should also tell you that your seashell buddy is NOT safe. My buddy was the alpha....if I get killed by the village tomorrow, I guess I have it coming.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

BTW, wallflower this is your best game yet....very, very well done.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

IrishEyes wrote:
wallflower wrote:
MWB wrote:wallflower, you said had a couple other suspects after pavel and canaan.... did you want to get those out now or wait?
IE. Read through her posts, she's been crazy erratic...which is where she usually ends up when she's a baddie. I'm not as sure on her as I am/was on canaan & Pavel but I think it's a good way to look/go next.

(You know I <3 you, IE, but you're really obvious.)
If I'm obvious, then you're seeing things. If you could talk to the dead, you could ask penscup, because my unfortunately demised seashell buddy knew I was good.

This is the first game in a few that I've had no role at all except for a regular, and you want ruin my fun. :( Not cool, wf.
I'm not that suspicious of you, but again, how would penscup know that you are good? Why would we trust seashell buddy things?
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

the wicked child wrote:Someone should check this... tfrizz? :pop:

Code: Select all

07 thehockeyguru (Azkar, Hockeynut!, IrishEyes, jwienand, crayz, tfrizz,Pavel Bure)
03 beerman (mac5155, canaan, thehockeyguru)
04 Pavel Bure (count2infinity,jaysmiter,kicksave,wallflower)
01 crayz (shafnutz05)
I suggest tomorrow we take a look at the people who still pushed for THG.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

MWB wrote:I'm not that suspicious of you, but again, how would penscup know that you are good? Why would we trust seashell buddy things?
Especially now...........it seems that seashell buddies can be any combination of bad/bad, bad/good, good/good. I believed Pavel, and he turned out to be the alpha (I feel used). Penscup might have been convinced that IE was good too. Although again, I am not really THAT suspicious of her.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

MWB wrote:I'm not that suspicious of you, but again, how would penscup know that you are good? Why would we trust seashell buddy things?
I don't like talking at night, but I want to address this so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle. After the Pavel netting, there's certainly no reason to trust the seashell buddy things at all.

All I can say is I'm nothing but a traveling tourist, and whatever happens, happens.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

MWB wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:I guess I am lobbying for a teammate....................as of right now, I believe that seashell buddies are on the same team. If they are not, that is my error in judgment. Feel free to kill me if he turns out to be bad, but I am blue and I think he is too. There are WAY too many people simply flying under the radar right now....
This further supports what I said last night about shaft. I think the "seashell buddies" with pavel is just a cover and that both are bad. He's already laying the groundwork for an out if pavel is bad. I won't be on much at all today but think that pavel is the way to go, with an eye towards shaft next round.
net pavel
:thumb:
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

I cant even keep up anymore....
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

IE voted for thg even after he came out as the sponge. :scared:
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

that took way too long to get pavel out... alright, we'll see what happens tonight. talk to you guys when day comes.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

This is probably my last night, so good luck village. Again my bad for going with Dagny over Pavel.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Kicksave wrote:IE voted for thg even after he came out as the sponge. :scared:
Honestly, I wasn't sure if I could believe it or not. I'm definitely glad I went back to Pavel though... I can't believe it took us this long to get rid of him.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

I am going to be dead soon more than likely, so I don't really mind talking at night. I would advise all of you to keep a close eye on jwienand and tfrizz. They were both later converts from THG to Pavel Bure, and they were within 15 minutes. I was suspicious of jwie before, and tfrizz entered my radar more recently. Don't forget......penscup did defend him, but my buddy turned out to be bad too.

Hockeynut has been mentioned numerous times, but he has avoided serious consideration. Last but not least, cup keeper is under the radar AGAIN all game. I know I am throwing names out, but I feel my time is short.

jwie/hockeynut are towards the top, with tfrizz close behind.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

tfrizz wrote:
Kicksave wrote:IE voted for thg even after he came out as the sponge. :scared:
Honestly, I wasn't sure if I could believe it or not. I'm definitely glad I went back to Pavel though... I can't believe it took us this long to get rid of him.

This was a bad call on my part. Very poorly played, I should have killed him over Dagny.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Hmmm.

Beerman is a regular villager, he is the last person I know about. I think we should try to figure out what he's trying to tell us though
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

Geez-us, I voted for THG 15 minutes into the day and before he and kicksave came out with the fact that he was a good guy. I based my vote on the "words from the dead" saying to net THG, just like pretty much everyone else at that point. After it came out that he was a good guy, I released him.

I didn't vote for anyone yesterday because I didn't know what the heck was going on after it came out Dagny was good. Remember, my two main targets up to that point were Dagny (who was good) and Pavel (who was very bad). But when it was revealed Dagny was good, I thought Pavel must be good to because he threatened to go after anyone who went after Dagny. I got played and I readily admit it.

I think we should look at the people who defended Pavel and Canaan.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

Azkar wrote:Hmmm.

Beerman is a regular villager, he is the last person I know about. I think we should try to figure out what he's trying to tell us though
That he likes [much] older women? :lol: I don't think there's anything serious to be read into what he was saying.

And, come on, lets not talk strategy at night, eh?