Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: Godfather Warz Game Thread

Post by mac5155 »

TheHammer24 wrote:
columbia wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:FWIW, Juice also came in quite late on the bandwagon to vote for Pavel, as did columbia. Columbia has been participating often, while Juice has been quiet.
You'll note that I was all over him when he revealed the name the role and how much that totally didn't make any sense.
As far as Juice: I think this is only the second game I have been in with him and he's been relatively low key both times.
(Granted this is only day 2.)
FWIW, when someone made a fake role claim when I was read - I was "all over them too" and I did it because I was red too (and the greens killed me because it was flag). Was it MWB?
In a game this small I would doubt that reds would be so quick to sacrifice one of their own.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

whack shaf. Seems too easy to jump on redwill after the setup. Could simply be bad play, but it deserves some heat and examination.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

TheHammer24 wrote:We need to stop this friendly rivalry we have. I was actually going to lynch you to carry it on but decided not to.
:lol:
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Voting off a quiet person is only a valid play if you have ZERO to go off of. At this point after 1 vote we got a Red and have a person who tried to derail a vote on that Red. Redwill could very well turn up blue as he claimed, but if he is Red we can't allow him to continue to use his powers.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

This is all I'm saying. There is enough evidence against redwill from yesterday to justify voting for him. Worst case scenario...he's blue? I highly doubt he's a green role player, since we already lost one. I don't see anything wrong with at least eliminating the uncertainty factor.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

relantel wrote:whack shaf. Seems too easy to jump on redwill after the setup. Could simply be bad play, but it deserves some heat and examination.
Lol. What setup? Redwill tried to derail the vote on PB.

How is that a setup?
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

Whack Redwill

It would be stupid for WK to want to start a Juice Bandwagon the way he did. It was going to be ineffective, and if he knew PB was red, he would have put a target on his back.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Trying to catch up and still have to read the last couple pages, but don't get the redwill bandwagon.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Whack redwill

After thinking about it, I think it's the best choice right now. I was going to switch to Shad, but after thinking about it, I dont' think a red jumps out and starts leading a vote and puts his neck on the line this early, especially after one was killed.

And if he truly wanted redwill out that bad, they would just kill him at night.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

newarenanow wrote:Whack redwill

After thinking about it, I think it's the best choice right now. I was going to switch to Shad, but after thinking about it, I dont' think a red jumps out and starts leading a vote and puts his neck on the line this early, especially after one was killed.

And if he truly wanted redwill out that bad, they would just kill him at night.
Agreed. If Shaf was red and had a read on Redwill, they would have killed him at night. If Shaf was red and wanted to start trimming number, I think he would have gone after me or WK, which he did not .
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Nan - I would have led the Redwill charge if shad didn't. The timing of his vote is irrelevent to me.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

thehockeyguru wrote:
relantel wrote:whack shaf. Seems too easy to jump on redwill after the setup. Could simply be bad play, but it deserves some heat and examination.
Lol. What setup? Redwill tried to derail the vote on PB.

How is that a setup?
Killing PFiDC since he requested a seering of redwill. sure seems like a setup to me, to make redwill look guilty.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

This stinks to high heaven.....Not really, but I just like that phrase.

shad is being way to aggressive on redwill and I think it is because he knows that redwill is an easy target for a bandwagon

whack shadasaurus rex
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

I don't understand columbia and redwill at all. Let's assume for a second that I'm red. Why in the world would I be so aggressive coming after redwill, knowing full well that he is either blue (or ostensibly green). Especially considering I just lost one of my fellow reds, and knew I was generating heat on myself. That makes zero sense.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Sam's Drunk Dog »

Day 2 Vote:
redwill – 7 (shafnutz, thg, mac, slappy, canaan, Hammer, nan)
shafnutz – 2 (relantel, columbia)

Left to vote:
redwill, Juice, MWB, IE, WK
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

relantel wrote:Killing PFiDC since he requested a seering of redwill. sure seems like a setup to me, to make redwill look guilty.
Personally I think they whacked PFIDC because he came across as a role player. I don't think it had anything to do with Redwill.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

newarenanow wrote:After 3 games of just giving half ass remarks to people, he actually put out some thought though.
I've failed, then. I try to make my remarks fully-assed.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

shafnutz05 wrote:I don't understand columbia and redwill at all. Let's assume for a second that I'm red. Why in the world would I be so aggressive coming after redwill, knowing full well that he is either blue (or ostensibly green). Especially considering I just lost one of my fellow reds, and knew I was generating heat on myself. That makes zero sense.
Because it's normally very easy for the village to shrug their shoulders after a failed, early bandwagon and not worry too much about who went after a fellow blue.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

shafnutz05 wrote:I don't understand columbia and redwill at all. Let's assume for a second that I'm red. Why in the world would I be so aggressive coming after redwill, knowing full well that he is either blue (or ostensibly green). Especially considering I just lost one of my fellow reds, and knew I was generating heat on myself. That makes zero sense.

I completely agree. Those who are voting Shad are either Red or ignorant.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

thehockeyguru wrote:

I'll apply that logic to you if redwill is blue. :pop:
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

columbia wrote:This stinks to high heaven.....Not really, but I just like that phrase.

shad is being way to aggressive on redwill and I think it is because he knows that redwill is an easy target for a bandwagon

whack shadasaurus rex
I don't understand this.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

To be honest, I wouldn't be totally shocked if one or both of the people voting for shaf are red. They know I'm blue and could be positioning themselves for later.

It's possible, anyway.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

We are on Day 2. We've already (with some luck involved) nabbed a red. As far as PFIDC's killing goes, I am not even factoring that into my suspicion of redwill. For me, it was his early deflecting, combined with Pavel voting for him at the last second (ostensibly to distance themselves from each other), realizing people caught onto it, and then switching to me at the last second.

If redwill turns up blue, I unfortunately know that I will probably be executed next.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

columbia wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:

I'll apply that logic to you if redwill is blue. :pop:
What is so hard to understand about a Redwill vote? How can you keep someone around that said he wouldn't vote for Pavel. Even if he is blue he does NO go to the village. We will all continue to wonder why he stuck up for Pavel.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

And honestly, after losing one of their own and taking a significant hit in the numbers game, I wouldn't be surprised if the reds got spooked into hiding as well. Hence why we should be keeping peeps like Juice on the radar.