*** Wolf Wars XI Game Thread ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: *** Wolf Wars XI Game Thread ***

Post by sdm5055 »

MWB wrote:I'm most suspicious of sdm, c2i, nan, and troy right now. Once the Juice vote started with sdm the other three voted along with him relatively quickly. Seems like it would be a wolfy thing to do to try to get a quick bandwagon going on a player that will contribute. It also put a very abrupt end to the thg bandwagon that was well underway.
that is actually a really bad wolf move.

anytime I have been red it has always been said

1, don't start a bandwagon untill the end of the game

2. don't follow right behind a fellow wolf at the begining of votes

so C2I, nan, and or troy loney could be bad.

my thoughts right now are 1 of c2i or troy. possibly both
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

sdm, I agree that starting on juice would have been a really bad wolf move. I'm least suspicious of you in that group because of that. More concerned about the other three that voted so quickly and close together. My guess is that only one of them is bad.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Unexpectedly, I will be away today until late afternoon.

Kicksave has agreed to mod for today.

Please send all PMs to Kicksave and me.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

My thoughts are at this moment that KS was our seer and voted for Dagny. I know the possibility of him investigating someone and finding a Red that quick is low, but it may be worth a shot.

I threw Slappy's name out there because he trended towards being quiet the last couple of games and just wanted to see if tossing his name out early would wake him up.

If a C2i vote comes up I would be willing to go that way too.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

thehockeyguru wrote:My thoughts are at this moment that KS was our seer and voted for Dagny. I know the possibility of him investigating someone and finding a Red that quick is low, but it may be worth a shot.

I threw Slappy's name out there because he trended towards being quiet the last couple of games and just wanted to see if tossing his name out early would wake him up.

That does make the most sense. I could clearly see him researching her on night 1.

unlynch malks

lynch dagny
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

thehockeyguru wrote:My thoughts are at this moment that KS was our seer and voted for Dagny. I know the possibility of him investigating someone and finding a Red that quick is low, but it may be worth a shot.

I can kinda see that. When I was the seer I think dagny was one of the first people I looked into... You always want to know which participators are good/bad. KS switched off dagny though and went with juice. Would he switch if he knew she was bad?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

Juice saying, "I'm a wolf" is what caused me to vote for him. There wasn't a bandwagon going on him at that point. There aren't a whole lot of people that remember the early days of people saying "I'm a wolf" and that being okay. The thing i'm curious about though is NAN knew that joke and yet still said we should vote for him now to avoid confusion later on in the game.

lynch nan
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

MWB wrote:

I can kinda see that. When I was the seer I think dagny was one of the first people I looked into... You always want to know which participators are good/bad. KS switched off dagny though and went with juice. Would he switch if he knew she was bad?
Thats a good question. I dont think being the seer though he could press hard for someone on day 1. He probably wasn't expecting to be killed night 2 either.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

MWB wrote:

Yes, if he wanted to survive more than one round. maybe the wolves saw that he knew something by coming out with the dagny vote and killed him because of that.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Troy Loney wrote:
Yes, if he wanted to survive more than one round. maybe the wolves saw that he knew something by coming out with the dagny vote and killed him because of that.

This.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

thehockeyguru wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:

This.

The only other thing to consider is that the wolves are just simply framing dagny....but that would be dagny's defense, which is reasonable. but the wolves could have killed canaan to frame me or based their kill on any other of the random votes that people threw out.

i'm sticking with my dagny vote though, even if it is just an obvious "frame job".
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

is it just me or is Troy trying a little too hard? maybe it's just me and my paranoia, but still....
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

count2infinity wrote:is it just me or is Troy trying a little too hard? maybe it's just me and my paranoia, but still....
:scared:
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

2 - dagny (thehockeyguru, Troy Loney)
2 - shafnutz05 (dagny, Zarovich)
1 - Troy Loney (canaan)
1 - newarenanow (count2infinity)
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I'm going to go with lynch shaftnutz

I agree with some others that he was getting way too specific on his why he would be around veyr little. I don't know. Still too early to figure some things out.

I really have nothing else right now.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

There isnt a whole lot of participation yet today. When is the deadline?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

thehockeyguru wrote:There isnt a whole lot of participation yet today. When is the deadline?
It's still pretty early.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

newarenanow wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:There isnt a whole lot of participation yet today. When is the deadline?
It's still pretty early.
I'm kind of suprised that Shaf hasn't said anything yet.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

I'm kind of surprised you didnt get the nylon bowtie in the first round, thg :lol:
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

newarenanow wrote:I'm going to go with lynch shaftnutz

I agree with some others that he was getting way too specific on his why he would be around veyr little. I don't know. Still too early to figure some things out.

Wait what? I have been on constantly....are you talking about slappy? I had a conference call this morning...but I don't recall ever saying anything about being "around very little".
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

thehockeyguru wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
It's still pretty early.
I'm kind of suprised that Shaf hasn't said anything yet.
Read above. Conference call this morning....and hungover from drinking my Pens sorrows away last night.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

shafnutz05 wrote:

Wait what? I have been on constantly....are you talking about slappy? I had a conference call this morning...but I don't recall ever saying anything about being "around very little".
Lulz NAN is high
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

3 - shafnutz05 (dagny, Zarovich, newarenanow)
2 - dagny (thehockeyguru, Troy Loney)
1 - Troy Loney (canaan)
1 - newarenanow (count2infinity)
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

There could be something in KS vote for dagny day 1. I know last game tfrizz was seer and checked her first, so he could have done that also.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

shafnutz05 wrote:

Oh crap! :face:

Unlynch shaft for right now.

Let me go back. I'm hungover.