*** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by Malkamaniac »

Dan H wrote:If the angel comes out, he/she should wait until this night is over, though. We'll need the rally point in the morning, and there may be a chance the slugs might lose a night trying to eat the protected angel.

Which makes people calling for it now suspicious. Why call it now? wait until the next day. That way it doesn't give the alpha one less to go after.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

I don't think anybody called for it now...I know that's not what I meant when I said "it's time" I meant in the morning. The angel revealing himself now would be folly.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

dagny wrote:I think it is time for the sexta to reveal themself, since they can protect themself.

It will at least eliminate one suspect and possibly give us an idea of which direction to go.

I really don't see how revealing the Angel will help the slugs more than us. So, they'll know one person not to waste their time with. We NEED to know that ONE person to not waster OUR time with.

It may even be beneficial in noticing voting patterns.
I think it's time means, now to me.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

jaysmiter wrote:I don't think anybody called for it now...I know that's not what I meant when I said "it's time" I meant in the morning. The angel revealing himself now would be folly.
Yes, I suppose we assumed people would have enough common sense to realize that.... our mistake. :lol:

DON'T FORGET YOUR HELMETS!!! :lol:
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Malkamaniac wrote:
dagny wrote:I think it is time for the sexta to reveal themself, since they can protect themself.

It will at least eliminate one suspect and possibly give us an idea of which direction to go.

I really don't see how revealing the Angel will help the slugs more than us. So, they'll know one person not to waste their time with. We NEED to know that ONE person to not waster OUR time with.

It may even be beneficial in noticing voting patterns.
I think it's time means, now to me.
And with my suspicion of LITT comes suspicion of you and your seeming collusion with him. A lot of your posts have struck me as very slug like. I do believe it was one of your posts that gave me pause enough, a few rounds back, to quote it and comment on the fishiness of it. If LITT turns out to be a slug, you should be next on the list, or vice versa.

Therefore, I'm not surprised to see you pushing this so hard, even though it's been clarified, ad nauseum.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

And with my suspicion of LITT comes suspicion of you and your seeming collusion with him. A lot of your posts have struck me as very slug like. I do believe it was one of your posts that gave me pause enough, a few rounds back, to quote it and comment on the fishiness of it. If LITT turns out to be a slug, you should be next on the list, or vice versa.

Therefore, I'm not surprised to see you pushing this so hard, even though it's been clarified, ad nauseum.
Your in for a surprise. Salt me, and you will see yet another addition to the line of blue people killed. You've become very active since today. Work or whatever, it's night time. After the write-up you can be suspicious of me all you want.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Malkamaniac wrote:

Your in for a surprise. Salt me, and you will see yet another addition to the line of blue people killed. You've become very active since today. Work or whatever, it's night time. After the write-up you can be suspicious of me all you want.
It's mah ONE day off! :D
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Try to edit your posts.

I only locked the last few pages of posts.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Yeah, no editing.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

dagny wrote:Try to edit your posts.

I only locked the last few pages of posts.
That's really cool that you can lock specific pages instead of the whole thread. Your powers are growing, and I am afraid.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

will she use these powers for good or for evil? :pop:
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

canaan wrote:will she use these powers for good or for evil? :pop:
You've been modded in this thread. No immunity idol here. (Even if he is a slug, you're not allowed to call jaysmiter that.) :P Didn't you notice? :lol:

Unless it's a straight deletion, I always leave a mod edit note, so people actually KNOW.

If the straight deletion requires communication with the poster, then I'll PM them.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

dagny wrote:
You've been modded in this thread. No immunity idol here. (Even if he is a slug, you're not allowed to call jaysmiter that.) :P Didn't you notice? :lol:

Unless it's a straight deletion, I always leave a mod edit note, so people actually KNOW.

If the straight deletion requires communication with the poster, then I'll PM them.
You also banned him from the paint store.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

dagny wrote:

HA HA! I win this round! Gwordthatrhymeswith"Kay"naan.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

jaysmiter wrote:
dagny wrote:

HA HA! I win this round! Gwordthatrhymeswith"Kay"naan.
Innuendo. Check.

Subtle. Yeah, right!

Passable. Barely.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

So, what happens when you try to go back and edit your previously posted posts?

I can't lock myself out from editing. :lol:
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Uh oh.

I can also see who has deleted posts in this game. :shock:
Dan H
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dan H »

dagny wrote:Uh oh.

I can also see who has deleted posts in this game. :shock:
Slugs!
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

dagny wrote:So, what happens when you try to go back and edit your previously posted posts?

I can't lock myself out from editing. :lol:
It says something like "a moderator has locked all posts for this thread" or something.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

bhaw wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote:
mac5155 wrote:I don't like the whole list thing because IMO it allows theslugs to choose easier.. Like if they know someone ( villager ) is gonna get nommed next but 90% of villagers r suspicious theN they can push it over the edge and get him salted instead of NOMd and it's a 2-fer for them
well everyone posts who they think are slugs anyways i am just trying to organize it because i think once we get everyones votes there will be a person with a substantial amount of votes and everyone will be AHHHH we should vote for him. everyone can PM me their three if they want if they dont want slugs to see it and i can compile it and reply back to everyone
THERE IS NO PMing ALLOWED BETWEEN THE VILLAGE. ONLY PMs should be between slugs and PMs to mods by the role players.
FROM THE UNDEAD

How is this any different than discussing in chat which people do?

BACK TO THE DEAD
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

I thought we had decided that discussing this game in chat was illegal, as well? Has that been going on?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

slappybrown wrote:
bhaw wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote:
well everyone posts who they think are slugs anyways i am just trying to organize it because i think once we get everyones votes there will be a person with a substantial amount of votes and everyone will be AHHHH we should vote for him. everyone can PM me their three if they want if they dont want slugs to see it and i can compile it and reply back to everyone
THERE IS NO PMing ALLOWED BETWEEN THE VILLAGE. ONLY PMs should be between slugs and PMs to mods by the role players.
FROM THE UNDEAD

BACK TO THE DEAD
Fair question.

The chat is not private, it's an open forum, in real time. I moderate it tightly, and now *** is there. If people are whispering information, then that is no different than the PM rule.

The chat is a place where posters discuss stuff on the site. Slug Wars is one of them. They are not allowed to give info away or discuss strategy.

If people PMed LITT, then he would be the only one privy to that info.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

slappybrown wrote: FROM THE UNDEAD

BACK TO THE DEAD
If it were up to me, there would be no discussion in chat, but it's impossible to prevent. As long as no strategy or plans are formed in chat, I guess it's fine to make general observations. But technically it should be like a court room.... this thread is the record and nothing off the record should be considered. I realize that's ideally but it's the best you can do.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Also, Dagny...I think you should post the deleted posts. They shouldn't have been deleted anyway, so technically they are fair game.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

dagny wrote:
Fair question.

The chat is not private, it's an open forum, in real time. I moderate it tightly, and now *** is there. If people are whispering information, then that is no different than the PM rule.

The chat is a place where posters discuss stuff on the site. Slug Wars is one of them. They are not allowed to give info away or discuss strategy.

If people PMed LITT, then he would be the only one privy to that info.
FROM THA DEAD ONCE MORE

Certainy dont think you would openly permit it, but I am just saying that for those that dont use chat, it walks a fine line based on what people in this game thread have been saying. Thats all.

RE-DEADED