Re: OFFICIAL WWVIII GAME THREAD

Post by Azkar »

Yay!
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

i didn't agree with the wolves eating loaf, azkar, or pipes..i think all three of those players were suspected as wolves.....i'm not sure why loaf was eaten over canaan.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Good Job village. TW why the hell did you shoot me? :lol:
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

beerman wrote:Good Job village. TW why the hell did you shoot me? :lol:
I would have shot you too... :P
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Troy Loney wrote:
:lol: I was actually shocked I didn't get killed earlier. I had so many people suspicious of me, I figured I'd get shot or lynched much earlier than I actually did, I guess all that suspicion on me was probably good for the wolves and why they didn't eat me though.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

beerman wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
:lol: I was actually shocked I didn't get killed earlier. I had so many people suspicious of me, I figured I'd get shot or lynched much earlier than I actually did, I guess all that suspicion on me was probably good for the wolves and why they didn't eat me though.

It's a tough line to draw.....i like to do my best to make it through the first 5 or so lynchings....i just don't want to be an early bandwagon lynch...the farther i make it the funner it gets...but i've been eaten everytime i'm a villager, and lynched both times as a wolf...so i pretty much suck at the game....but its still fun.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

so jooce when is ww9 start
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

wow guys gj... i went to bed pretty early last night and wake up to this
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

mac5155 wrote:so jooce when is ww9 start
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

i'm workin on it.... let me post the congrats thread and signup thread first... it's going to be a special 20 person edition so get your "in" fingers ready
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Juice wrote:i'm workin on it.... let me post the congrats thread and signup thread first... it's going to be a special 20 person edition so get your "in" fingers ready
in
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

Troy Loney wrote:i didn't agree with the wolves eating loaf, azkar, or pipes..i think all three of those players were suspected as wolves.....i'm not sure why loaf was eaten over canaan.

I wasn't alive for the loaf eating but prob to try and take to confuse. if canaan got eaten he already said his theory and that would have just made it stronger and left kovy or loaf as the obvious

if loaf goes then the thinking would be that might just be enough for the village to think twice about kovy

it was prob a long shot since canaan's theory was correct with me so he was hard to not follow

as for azkar and pipes.. we went around a little on those but our strategy was attempting mass confusion taking out players that had a lot of heat and leaving the ones that where bickering and coming up with theories

that way you cant really rely on anyone.

in hindsight it would have been nice to take out canaan before he had that theory and I believe he was discussed the night before that too
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

I want to know why I got shot too :D
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

So close to the end......I told you guys I was a reg villager.

After I was eated I was thinking that the last wolf was either IE or Kovy....I was also cautious of JC.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

sdm5055 wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:i didn't agree with the wolves eating loaf, azkar, or pipes..i think all three of those players were suspected as wolves.....i'm not sure why loaf was eaten over canaan.

I wasn't alive for the loaf eating but prob to try and take to confuse. if canaan got eaten he already said his theory and that would have just made it stronger and left kovy or loaf as the obvious

if loaf goes then the thinking would be that might just be enough for the village to think twice about kovy

it was prob a long shot since canaan's theory was correct with me so he was hard to not follow

as for azkar and pipes.. we went around a little on those but our strategy was attempting mass confusion taking out players that had a lot of heat and leaving the ones that where bickering and coming up with theories

that way you cant really rely on anyone.

in hindsight it would have been nice to take out canaan before he had that theory and I believe he was discussed the night before that too
I think after canaan got sdm lynched it was abundantly clear he was a villager, and even for numbers sake at that point he kind of needed to be killed sooner than later just for the simple reason that him and the angel outnumbered the only wolf....like even to the point that the angel could even consider saving him because he was so obviously a villager.

As for canaan's theory...just because he was right about sdm wouldn't mean much about being right about kovy....
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Great job village.

And I do agree with Kovy, no one should post their PMs from Juice to prove their innocence.

There is a reason why no one is supposed to know who is who.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

newarenanow wrote:Great job village.

And I do agree with Kovy, no one should post their PMs from Juice to prove their innocence.

There is a reason why no one is supposed to know who is who.
yeah and you cant be allowed to lynch yourself. that tactic went for the jugular for me. i had a slim chance to get out but once that happened it was over. overall, good game though. i wanna be a villager! lol
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Told you I wasn't a wolf. :D
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Jerks
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

IrishEyes wrote:Told you I wasn't a wolf. :D
I sent Juice and Malkinmaniac a PM right after I was eaten saying that I thought either the following 4 people were the final 3 wolves:

canaan, sdm, mac, and you

I thought you were because you were staying away at first and that was when people were questioning if you were a wolf because the people that have played know you have a hard time lying. But then you got more active and kept saying you were a villager so that was when you were scratched off my list.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Corvidae wrote:Jerks
Why didn't you try to defend yourself when you started getting votes piled on you? You had like 12 or 13 and never once tried to defend yourself.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

newarenanow wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:Told you I wasn't a wolf. :D
I sent Juice and Malkinmaniac a PM right after I was eaten saying that I thought either the following 4 people were the final 3 wolves:

canaan, sdm, mac, and you

I thought you were because you were staying away at first and that was when people were questioning if you were a wolf because the people that have played know you have a hard time lying. But then you got more active and kept saying you were a villager so that was when you were scratched off my list.
Well thanks, NAN. 8-) I really think this is the first game I've had to defend myself as much I did. Mainly because I wasn't as active, I know. It sucked though because it couldn't be helped.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

newarenanow wrote:
Why didn't you try to defend yourself when you started getting votes piled on you? You had like 12 or 13 and never once tried to defend yourself.

I was sleeping. I went to bed with 4 votes. Woke up and was dead. :scared:
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Corvidae wrote:
newarenanow wrote:

I was sleeping. I went to bed with 4 votes. Woke up and was dead. :scared:
Yeah...i think me kovy and beerman started that bandwagon at like 8am that morning...
AlexPKeaton
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by AlexPKeaton »

Great job village!