beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: ** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Post by beerman »

I'm trying to go through day by day and look at the vote tally's. FWIW day 1 -
-Malk I didn't see a vote from him
-Slappy was 4th on dan h vote
-mac was 2nd on the pfidc vote even though he could've made 6 on a dan vote and maybe really got a b-wagon going
-Senka wouldn't vote for dan saved his vote till last and broke the 8-8 tie with a pfidc vote.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Senka, was it you who built that crazy pie chart a few games ago?

I'm not voting until tomorrow...but I have a theory building in my head right now that I want to think through and will post in the AM.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

mac5155 wrote:ill be honest i was expecting them to recruit and i was going to start a salt MWB. that is who i would have recruited. kills 2 birds with one stone.
why would you salt mwb if he survived?
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

crayz wrote:Senka, was it you who built that crazy pie chart a few games ago?

I'm not voting until tomorrow...but I have a theory building in my head right now that I want to think through and will post in the AM.
don't wait till then lol, the suspense will kill me I wanna know what all the other safe players thoughts are
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

beerman wrote:
mac5155 wrote:ill be honest i was expecting them to recruit and i was going to start a salt MWB. that is who i would have recruited. kills 2 birds with one stone.
why would you salt mwb if he survived?
because i figured the slug would have recruited him instead of killing. just forget i said that because i was wrong on all accounts. lol
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Senka wrote:you'd be wrong. and I have a valid valid reasoning behind me. Let me search for where i saw it. but im blue. Im sure the only reason i survived is because I was looked to get salted. if i were the gardener, I wouldnt have allowed a coinflip on my life. why slime me when im clearly not the seer?

anyways, im going to the caf for dinner. it closes at 630 so i cant delay. Im asking you to atleast wait to salt me til after i get back and i can say something. thanks garden.

and me less vocal? if DanH was here, hed have my post count and it would be in top 3 easily.
i know i could be wrong, and i know that you have been "vocal" in the sense of making posts...but i think your posts have not been very substantial...you tend to be more outward with your accusations and hunches, and try to figure things out...but most of your posts have been pretty defensive, and you haven't posted many theories about the slugs
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

beerman wrote:

don't wait till then lol, the suspense will kill me I wanna know what all the other safe players thoughts are
well...was senka the pie chart guy? that will help
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

No. It was jaysmiter.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

another thing I just noticed going back through remember Senka didn't post for that entire 24 hr span of night 2 when there was no pm, it was backed by dan that he was around but just didn't post. He also posted right before day 1 was over and right after night two was over.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

I'm back. Let me read up.

Cheese and crackers!!

10 pages to read!
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

ok so beerman i'll spare ya....since it was Senka.

Whoever the alpha is, imo, has to be a vet and someone who has proven in the past to be VERY strategic. Every other game i've seen, the alpha recruits early on. This alpha saved it til the end planning out when things got tough, he has that ace in his pocket and can turn anyone who was trusted to bad.

Could Mac do this? maybe
Could Senka? I think so
Could Slappy? I ... don't think so
Malka? Not sure yet...needs more investigation

I'm starting to think it is not mac. Here is the reasoning...

Yesterday (in game time) we went back and forth around mac and mac would obviously be todays initial vote getter. So, if thats the case last night mac wouldn't' have killed mwb, he would have recruited to prolong the game and possibly save himself for one more day and then kill mwb. As far as we know, MWB may have instead of investigating mac investigated Senka. And even if MWB did pick mac and we learned he was the alpha, his recruit lived in one of the trusted people and prolongs the game.

I'm starting to think senka....
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Oh and...back to the strategy point....Not sending a pm one night is actually a strategy. When it comes down to it, it made zaro the likely candidate and he had an out. No way a active player misses that, unless it was on purpose. What a great strategy to divert attention.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Wait. Who did MWB see last night?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

crayz wrote:ok so beerman i'll spare ya....since it was Senka.

Whoever the alpha is, imo, has to be a vet and someone who has proven in the past to be VERY strategic. Every other game i've seen, the alpha recruits early on. This alpha saved it til the end planning out when things got tough, he has that ace in his pocket and can turn anyone who was trusted to bad.

Could Mac do this? maybe
Could Senka? I think so

Yesterday (in game time) we went back and forth around mac and mac would obviously be todays initial vote getter. So, if thats the case last night mac wouldn't' have killed mwb, he would have recruited to prolong the game and possibly save himself for one more day and then kill mwb. As far as we know, MWB may have instead of investigating mac investigated Senka. And even if MWB did pick mac and we learned he was the alpha, his recruit lived in one of the trusted people and prolongs the game.

Jerk!! Haha :lol:
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

FWIW, the night that a PM wasnt sent, senka went the whole 24 hours w/o posting, but did say he was PMing DanH so he was on.

i just think that was off the board strategy and senka is good for that. i know. we took down the sluggos 2 games ago together ;)
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

dagny wrote:Wait. Who did MWB see last night?
He was eaten so we will never know.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

only MWB knows that, i think
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Not that it really matters, but I will unsalt mac for now since obviously there is further discussio to be had.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Sorry slappy, no offense....not saying you are a bad player, but some people seem to be very very strategic and I remember Senka being one of those
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Day 2 Votes
Malk - no vote again
Slappy - no vote
Senka - 1st and only on sdm, possibly just staying off to the side? kinda like Zaro did?
Mac - was the 6th on Dan, there was some back and forth by everyone vote count was 5-4 for Dan, Mac switched to Pavel to put him in the lead 5-4, very interesting unless it was just a cut bait kind of move and they had Pavel's plot all worked out.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

crayz wrote:Sorry slappy, no offense....not saying you are a bad player, but some people seem to be very very strategic and I remember Senka being one of those
I was kidding, no worries. And I think that my posting indicates that I am a regular villager, bc there is no grand strategy to it. Im just slug huntin
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

crayz wrote:ok so beerman i'll spare ya....since it was Senka.

Could Mac do this? maybe
Could Senka? I think so

Interesting stuff, I'm still not sure where I stand, I'm hoping looking at the votes will bring something out to me.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

man i relaly dont wanna vote for senka but he is the only one crazy enough to follow a strategy like this one lol.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

slappybrown wrote:
He was eaten so we will never know.
This.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

mac5155 wrote:man i relaly dont wanna vote for senka but he is the only one crazy enough to follow a strategy like this one lol.
Like I said above, if that cupkeeper thing was a setup -- wow.