*** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by MWB »

relantel wrote:
count2infinity wrote:wow...if i position my window just right i can see seven :scared: scattered amongst the posts... it's kind of cool. in any case, my thoughts on relantel stand. i think at the moment it's our best bet to start getting rid of under the radar type players.
Are you willing to sign your death warrant for Day 3? Taking such a stand on Day 2 can get you in trouble if you are wrong. Is that a risk you want to take?
Why would he sign his death warrant? It's day 2 and he said his thoughts are to get rid of an under the radar type. It's not like he's say, "OMG, I know relantel is bad, everyone has to vote him off."
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

goin to lunch....be back in an hour...

Don't foresee anything really changing so i'll keep my vote as is
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

i'll post this so that this vote is not my "signing my death warrant":

I have nothing to say that relantel is good, nor bad. My vote for him is two fold. First, he did come up 1st in my random.org randomized list. That being said, my location does state that random.org hates me as i've wanted to be a baddie so that i could participate in all facets of this game (good rp, villager, modder, and baddie), however to this point i have yet to be selected to be a baddie, and thus i don't know what baddies are thinking as i've never experienced it myself. Second, he's played games before that he has flown way under the radar and under the radar players tend to bite villages in the butt late in the game.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

Well, well, well a lot to catch up on. The last game didn't get 9 pages til like day 5.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

heres my first post. everyone recognize it.

Soooo this is what ive gathered so far...

1. THG was a regular villager.
2. Kicksave was a regular villager.
3. Don't games usually start with a night phase? Did this one?
4. The picture of the dog "At first I was like..." made me laugh out loud for a good 2 minutes.
5. Random.org gives us a 50/50 chance of finding a bad guy. We do or we don't.
6. I am unfamiliar with the term "death Warrant"
7. I'm tired of school work. I want a real job. Or just not school.
8. Redwill has RED in his name.
9. I have secretly wanted to be a male nurse my whole life.
10. USA trumped Canada.
11. This list is too long.
12. I deemed it important since the opening lines had me speaking such nonsense... :pop:
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

I seriously doubt relantel is a baddy, but go with him since random.org doesn't lie go for him.

SLAY relantel
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Senka wrote:5. Random.org gives us a 50/50 chance of finding a bad guy. We do or we don't.
o rly? That would be assuming that half of the people that are playing are "bad"...not only do I think this is unlikely, but I have no idea how many baddies are in this game. How do YOU know?
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

say say, what if we're looking at this random list backwards? #2 & #3 were good players. Who's to say its not randomly upside down??

Slay PFIDC...
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

shafnutz05 wrote:
Senka wrote:5. Random.org gives us a 50/50 chance of finding a bad guy. We do or we don't.
o rly? That would be assuming that half of the people that are playing are "bad"...not only do I think this is unlikely, but I have no idea how many baddies are in this game. How do YOU know?
nope. If you pick someone they are either good or bad. 50/50
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

shafnutz05 wrote:

:face: Clearly Theres a 50/50 change of a regular villager, bad or a good. Its simple statistics.

Hitting the lotto is 50/50. Your number hits or it doesnt. 2 Outcomes when its all said and done... :lol: :face:
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Vote Count:

relantel - 13 (count2infinity (1), Corvidae (2), pfidc (3), hockeynut! (4), crayz (5), mwb (6), WF (7), mikenike (8), canaan (9), NAN (10), IE (11), beerman (12), TW (13))
Corvi – 2 (tfrizz (1), shaf (2))
c2i - 1 (relantel (1))
pfidc - 2 (redwill (1), senka (2))
NAN - 1 (twc (1))
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Azkar wrote:nope. If you pick someone they are either good or bad. 50/50
lolwut?

What if 8 people in a 32-person game are bad? On the first day, you do a random.org, and just vote for the person at the top. Explain to me how it is a 50/50 chance that the person who you vote for is bad?

I am not disagreeing with the random.org strategy, but Senka should know that it's not truly 50/50...it all depends on the amount of bad people in the game.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

shafnutz05 wrote:
Azkar wrote:nope. If you pick someone they are either good or bad. 50/50
lolwut?

What if 8 people in a 32-person game are bad? On the first day, you do a random.org, and just vote for the person at the top. Explain to me how it is a 50/50 chance that the person who you vote for is bad?

I am not disagreeing with the random.org strategy, but Senka should know that it's not truly 50/50...it all depends on the amount of bad people in the game.
He's just teasing Senka cause he says that all the time.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

oh. relant is halfway in the grave. my bad. :pop:

redeem PFIDC, Slay Relantel

I mustve missed page 7 with the 10 votes on it.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Senka wrote::face: Clearly Theres a 50/50 change of a regular villager, bad or a good. Its simple statistics.

Hitting the lotto is 50/50. Your number hits or it doesnt. 2 Outcomes when its all said and done... :lol: :face:
Simple statistics? The odds would be 50/50 good/bad if there were 16 bad guys and 16 good guys. I don't believe that has ever remotely been the case. Just because there are two sides does not mean the odds are 50/50 every time you cast a vote for someone. Can someone please back me up here?! :?
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

shafnutz05 wrote:lolwut?

8/32 = 50/50. Get out yur calculator.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

EVERYONE STOP.

VOTE IS OVER.

WRITE-UP COMING.

(AND BEFORE YOU SAY "BUT, ZOMG IT'S ONLY 14" I KNOW. HONESTLY, I KNOW.)
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Was Senka being sarcastic too? My meter is WAY off today if that's the case...but it is a Monday.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Senka wrote:8/32 = 50/50. Get out yur calculator.
ahhhhhhhh :idea:
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

shafnutz05 wrote:Was Senka being sarcastic too? My meter is WAY off today if that's the case...but it is a Monday.
I think so.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

jaysmiter wrote:EVERYONE STOP.

VOTE IS OVER.

WRITE-UP COMING.

(AND BEFORE YOU SAY "BUT, ZOMG IT'S ONLY 14" I KNOW. HONESTLY, I KNOW.)
Well i'll make it official then. spare c2i, slay relantel.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

In hushed tones and secrecy a cabal of villagers discussed the next vict…err…infected member of the town.

“Well, we were wrong on THG…but Letang’s kill was most triumphant,” count2infinity starts off, “I’m thinking that some of our villagers are acting a bit weird. I mean, relantel hasn’t really said anything in the past day or so…”

“Oh, I completely agree, c2i, who else can be in agreement with this?” queried Hockeynut!

Hesitantly, most of the group’s hands rose, all but one, that is…

Count2infinity sighed. “What’s the matter Corvi?”

“Well, I was just thinking about this Hossa to Det thread and how I wanted to mouth-kiss everyone in it…”

“Hossa to Det…thread? Is that like linen thread? What in the nine hells are you talking about?”

“Oh, nothing. Yeah, I’m down for a relantel vote. He seems like a great candidate for infection,” replied Corvi.

“So, how can we do this…just jump him and end it?” asked PFiDC?

A sly grin formed over IE’s face…”Let me take care of him, I have an idea…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day…

A hapless relantel was heading out to go try and grind some experience when he passed IE’s tent…

“Barbarian,” a scantily-clad IE cooed…

Relantel looked around, assuming she wasn’t referring to him. After all, he picked ranger as his class. He was no barbarian, so he continued to walk.

“Ugh…relantel…I was talking to you!” IE mumbled something about him being dense under her breath. She decided to show a little bit more of her leg, which she had dampened with water to make it glisten in the fading daylight. “Would you like to warm yourself by my…fire?”

“Actually, I’m not cold at all. Thank you, though! I’ve gotta be on my way…lots of experience to get today and I’m already behind!”

She let out a monstrous sigh. “Relantel, you mangy cur, I’m using innuendo. Just…just get in my tent. Now!”

Finally (maybe) realizing what she was inferring…he hurriedly rushed in her tent. Where he was promptly met by a swift kick to the crotch.

“I know you have The Darkness, Rel! It’s time to die!”

He fought off as best he could. He attempted to return the crotch shot, but the effects were less than desired. She pummeled him in the back of the head and then pulled out a dagger. She stabbed him over and over and over, she had blood splattered all over her (you see, these people are too dumb to realize disease and infection can be spread via blood…). She then threw his lifeless body into her fire pit...

She screamed, "It is done! Let's see what happens!"

The village rushed to her doorway...
Spoiler:
Relantel, the regular villager, was falsely seduced, crotch-kicked, stabbed, burned to death, and left to sizzle.
...the body sizzled for hours and hours.

27 Villagers remain.

1. slappybrown
2. count2infinity
3. cup keeper (cup keeper, eh? I don’t see any white gloves, son.)
4. mac5155
5. beerman
6. canaan
7. MWB
8. Troy Loney
9. the wicked child
10. Hockeynut!
11. Corvidae
12. wallflower
13. Senka
14. Twisted Wrister
15. MikeEnIke
16. dagny
17. tfrizz
19. crayz
20. shafnutz05
21. newarenanow
22. PensFanInDC
23. IrishEyes
24. Azkar
25. Zarovich
26. Letang Is The Truth
29. redwill
30. npv708
Spoiler:
Day 1 - thehockeyguru was cleaved in twain by an angry village. (page 2)
Night 2 – Kicksave was lied to, kidnapped, poisoned, paralyzed, and eventually murdered. (page 2)
Day 2 – Relantel was falsely seduced, crotch-kicked, stabbed, and burned to death. (page 8)

It is now Night 3.

RPs, you have until 10pm to get your PMs in to both myself and Malkamaniac.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

rel, if you are town, you didn't do anything really to defend yourself. sorry, dude, if thats the case.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

(well, i guess it was the case)

::night time:: sorry
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

canaan wrote:rel, if you are town, you didn't do anything really to defend yourself. sorry, dude, if thats the case.
There's really not much a defense one can mount at this point, as such defenses tend to be taken as a :scared: he must be a baddie...

Good luck, village.