*** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by crayz »

jaysmiter wrote:OK...

So, I went back and looked at the previous two votes. There was a lot of confusion in there and a lot of pages between the start of the day and the write-up... I'm going to do this in two posts, just to avoid a monster post.

Here is my data...votes are in order, changes noted.

Also, I fixed a mistake that I had, wherein I missed wicked's vote because of the lack of color in the OP.

Kicksave Salting
1) JC
2) IE (switch from Canaan)
3) Malk
4) Jay
5) MWB
6) Letang
7) Wallflower
8) NPV (switch from Canaan)
(8.5) PFiDC (voted for KS then switched to JC...NOT voting for KS)
9) crayz (switch from Canaan)
10) jwie
11) mac (switch from zaro)
12) Errey

****Yeah...there weren't 13 votes on this one. Mess up there****

Different Votes:
-PFiDC (JC)
-SolidSnake (crayz)
-Canaan (mac)
-Troy (canaan)
-Juice (zaro)
-Wicked (canaan)
Did Not Vote:
-Dan H
-Dagny
-Neo
-Pipes
-Senka
-Zaro
-Kicksave
If I recall, PFIDC changed after the 13th vote was casted...which is why bhaw said too bad...once a 13th vote is casted no one can go back?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

how many is that for crayz?
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

jaysmiter wrote:God, I want to salt you so bad, crayz. There are so many things that are just pointing towards you.

-Starting with the Shafnutz salting, you started to get real excited any time a villager was about to get it...even forcing the issue of 13 votes for KS (when, again, there were only ever 12).
-You've played the "But, i'm just a noob!" card a few times, sometimes when not even necessary.
-You were one of the ones against the angel coming out, even accusing Juice of wanting the angel to come out so the slugs didn't waste a night.
refer to other post on KS. Yes, I always swapped as a vote got near...as most people did?

and i wasn't against angel coming out, i said it's their choice. if they feel it will help, they should, if not...again its their role.

if you wanna salt me go ahead...i dont see me somehow convincing you...but you will regret it after like i said..

although me being salted would improve my work productivity dramatically...
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

4 for crayz.

And, no, crayz. There were only ever 12 votes for KS...even with the change. Trust me, I looked at that vote a lot last night. Recounted a lot. KS was a victim of poor counting, though his salting was inevitable.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

How many votes are needed this round?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Malkamaniac wrote:How many votes are needed this round?
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

jaysmiter wrote:*cue NPV coming in with a "I've got the flu"* excuse like a few others before him.
If you're saying that I'm lying about being sick, I think you suck.

ANYWAY. I could go along with the crayz vote [because I do get what you're saying] but, again, I'm being pulled away from the people I wanted to vote for and that bothers me.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Code: Select all

4 crayz
4 JoseCuervo
2 canaan
2 Dan H
2 Irish Eyes
1 wallflower
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

jaysmiter wrote:4 for crayz.

And, no, crayz. There were only ever 12 votes for KS...even with the change. Trust me, I looked at that vote a lot last night. Recounted a lot. KS was a victim of poor counting, though his salting was inevitable.
i stand corrected...i counted npv twice as he posted once incorrect and corrected it like 4-5 posts down
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

NOM IE, Bird! (my opinion. idk if other have them too)

unsalt ie, salt crayz
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Corvidae wrote:

Code: Select all

4 crayz
4 JoseCuervo
2 canaan
2 Dan H
2 Irish Eyes
1 wallflower

lol...another bumble "kittens"
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

crayz wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:God, I want to salt you so bad, crayz. There are so many things that are just pointing towards you.

-Starting with the Shafnutz salting, you started to get real excited any time a villager was about to get it...even forcing the issue of 13 votes for KS (when, again, there were only ever 12).
-You've played the "But, i'm just a noob!" card a few times, sometimes when not even necessary.
-You were one of the ones against the angel coming out, even accusing Juice of wanting the angel to come out so the slugs didn't waste a night.
refer to other post on KS. Yes, I always swapped as a vote got near...as most people did?

and i wasn't against angel coming out, i said it's their choice. if they feel it will help, they should, if not...again its their role.

if you wanna salt me go ahead...i dont see me somehow convincing you...but you will regret it after like i said..

although me being salted would improve my work productivity dramatically...
What other posts? You made 4 before the hammer fell on KS.

1) "interesting.....not sure what to make of it all...

i got a busy day lined up and spent waaaay too much time here yesterday so i'll check in occasionally, but that's all.

no choice yet on salting...although I still think a high vet would be a wise choice."

2) "I will say peoples theories and arguments seem to be getting better and making mores sense as we progress. My gut still says slugs would want someone like canaan to at least be with them. If not, then I sorry...but

salt canaan"

3) RE: Zaro "I never defended him or said he wasn't a slug...I said to me, it makes more sense to go for a more active player then a quiet oen this early."

4) "Ok...i guess i'll bandwagon....Would be nice to get 2 rounds in today vs 1 :D

unsalt canaan
salt kicksave"

And that's when the hammer fell. After that, you spent the time counting down the minutes until the write-up.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I can get behind it. salt crayz
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

wallflower wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:*cue NPV coming in with a "I've got the flu"* excuse like a few others before him.

ANYWAY. I could go along with the crayz vote [because I do get what you're saying] but, again, I'm being pulled away from the people I wanted to vote for and that bothers me.
No, I wasn't saying you're lying about it. I'm just saying that it seems to be going around. No harm intended =)
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

smiter got his thinkin brain on this round
back to one of my originals...

unsalt DanH
salt crayz
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

jaysmiter wrote:
wallflower wrote:

No, I wasn't saying you're lying about it. I'm just saying that it seems to be going around. No harm intended =)
Okay, no offense taken - that's why I clarified. I was going to say, that seemed very unlike you to me.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Crayz - 7 (Solid, Mac, Letang, Jay, Senka, Malk, Juice)
JC - 3 (PFiDC, Canaan, IE)

Those are the leaders.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

salt crayz

Not sure how much longer I'll be on so I'll cast this vote. Seems like a logical choice.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

meh

unsalt Dan
sodiumize crayz
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Juice wrote:smiter got his thinkin brain on this round
Yeah, broke out the ole pen and paper after last round. And, oddly enough, things are going kind of like I expected they would if I pushed for crayz. Now, it will just be examining that data based upon the results.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

wallflower wrote:

to the rest of the village...make sure you read Wallflower's post......as you'll see when I get salted (as it appears)...people are dictating the audience and its a team effort. We have talked since what..day 2 or 3 about getting one of the vets (canaan, jc, npv, dagny)...yet everytime progress is made, somehow everyone gets pulled away. very interesting :pop:
Dan H
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dan H »

I'm not sold yet on the crayz vote. Senka, are you willing to share your logic on your group of 6? Did you see them supporting each other in the voting somehow?
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

unsalt JC
salt jaysmiter
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

crayz wrote:
wallflower wrote:

to the rest of the village...make sure you read Wallflower's post......as you'll see when I get salted (as it appears)...people are dictating the audience and its a team effort. We have talked since what..day 2 or 3 about getting one of the vets (canaan, jc, npv, dagny)...yet everytime progress is made, somehow everyone gets pulled away. very interesting :pop:
You're right...and ironically enough, what you're talking about I feel is working in your favor. The people who I thought would have an issue voting for you, are...and the people that aren't, well...aren't. So, whichever color you turn out (red) you're going to be very helpful in data examination.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Dan H wrote:I'm not sold yet on the crayz vote. Senka, are you willing to share your logic on your group of 6? Did you see them supporting each other in the voting somehow?
Well personally i think they are great recruits. havent been brought up or since been cleared. IE always falls under the radar... Umm I thought for the longest time that Malkamanic was the bird or the angel but now im not so sure. Sooo idk. I thought SolidSnake but Crayz and SS are conflicting... and that confused me.