*** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by MikeEnIke »

the wicked child wrote:Alright.

When I looked up the Lover role, I saw that usually the other half is red. Since dagny obviously killed a red she can't be red.

I do not believe she is green however. I have no doubt that she received that scroll. But I believe it made her into an Isk.

Notice that she has killed or tried to every night since azkar's death. A common trait of a serial killer is that they may not hold a bullet.

She has also killed a known blue player when it made no sense to do so...LITT.

The only person I trust right now is Corvi shockingly enough. If we guess wrong between the others, both they and dagny will kill tonight and we will lose.
That would definitely make sense. An the serial killer's task is to kill everyone else off. But then do we vote for dagny and find out she's blue and lose, or vote WF who we can be pretty sure is red, then dagny.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Yesssss! Take that Zaro!

I'm a good villager.

I told the Angel to protect themself, purposely so they wouldn't protect me, and get killed, because I was going after Zaro. Remember, I wanted to hear from him before we couldn't talk anymore.

I said I didn't trust him for a long time, he convinced me, that of the 3 he's who we should go after next.

Then, I issued the directive to the angel, that we should protect ourselves.

An ISK would've tried to get the Angel to not protect themself, so the Angel can be killed at night.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

problem is I don't know which of you is the angel. if I trust you and wf was the angel I'm screwed. And vice versa.

I am not saying I won't vote for someone besides dagny but I want to make sure we make the right choice
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

wally was my next choice.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

the wicked child wrote:Alright.

When I looked up the Lover role, I saw that usually the other half is red. Since dagny obviously killed a red she can't be red.

I do not believe she is green however. I have no doubt that she received that scroll. But I believe it made her into an Isk.

Notice that she has killed or tried to every night since azkar's death. A common trait of a serial killer is that they may not hold a bullet.

She has also killed a known blue player when it made no sense to do so...LITT.

The only person I trust right now is Corvi shockingly enough. If we guess wrong between the others, both they and dagny will kill tonight and we will lose.
Well, I don't KNOW the roles, anymore than you guys. I explained that I went after LITT, to see if Zaro was telling the truth. Good play, canaan, it almost worked.

jays even makes fun of me, in the write up, for taking so long to finally go after Zaro. :lol:

I've also done my best to try and avoid the angel, whom we can now be sure their identity was shared with the other baddy, by Zaro.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

MikeEnIke or wally are my picks.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Corvidae wrote:MikeEnIke or wally are my picks.
I think wally shows a few more signs of being a baddie with inactivity and floating in the background. If our vote is between WF and myself I think we know who I'll vote for. Are we convinced that only 1 of the 3 cultists when red? Also, nice shot dags, when I read the write-up I thought you might have done that.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Wait, at this point it doesn't matter because it's obviously between the two of us. I'm teh angel.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

MikeEnIke wrote:
I think wally shows a few more signs of being a baddie with inactivity and floating in the background. If our vote is between WF and myself I think we know who I'll vote for. Are we convinced that only 1 of the 3 cultists when red? Also, nice shot dags, when I read the write-up I thought you might have done that.
Canaan was killed but not by dagny. Meaning, there was another darnkess member that night. Meaning, some other person was bad before we were all dispersed.

Senka - Suicide
Twisted Wrister - Good
Zarovich - Bad

Me - ? (to you)

Seems a lot more likely to me that jay would move 2/4 to be regular villagers and not bad guys, but I'll let you guys decide that for yourselves.

9. the wicked child (cleared, but cleared by Zaro)
11. Corvidae (Me, and I know I'm good)
12. wallflower (?)
15. MikeEnIke (?)
16. dagny (Probably good, cause we know the darkness didn't kill Zaro)
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

MikeEnIke wrote:Wait, at this point it doesn't matter because it's obviously between the two of us. I'm teh angel.
I was actually going to say that at this point someone should just come out with it.

wally would be the most obvious vote then, but TWC being cleared by Zaro is worrisome...
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Corvidae wrote:
MikeEnIke wrote:
Canaan was killed but not by dagny. Meaning, there was another darnkess member that night. Meaning, some other person was bad before we were all dispersed.

Senka - Suicide
Twisted Wrister - Good
Zarovich - Bad

Me - ? (to you)

Seems a lot more likely to me that jay would move 2/4 to be regular villagers and not bad guys, but I'll let you guys decide that for yourselves.

9. the wicked child (cleared, but cleared by Zaro)
11. Corvidae (Me, and I know I'm good)
12. wallflower (?)
15. MikeEnIke (?)
16. dagny (Probably good, cause we know the darkness didn't kill Zaro)
also, see above. It's you or WF and I'm pretty sure you aren't bad. WF has to be bad cause she would have been last baddie when the cult was together right?

slay wallflower
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

MikeEnIke wrote:
We're not convinced of anything.

We went after the cultists, now it's time to pick from the non cultists.

wally is my first choice. I'm just trying to give her a chance to chime in, even though I haven't believed anything she's said. (I've been wrong before.... I know, I know, crazy... right? :lol: )
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Oh and I protected myself until Zaro came out, then protected zaro until the cult was disbanded more or less which is why he saw no issue, and i've been back to protecting me when dags told me to last night.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

jaysmiter wrote:Zarovich, a member of The Darkness, was blasted by a Dragonball Z maneuver. (I'm original)
Confirmation from the mods: Are you saying that you are original or Zaro was originally a bad guy?
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Corvidae wrote:
MikeEnIke wrote:Wait, at this point it doesn't matter because it's obviously between the two of us. I'm teh angel.
I was actually going to say that at this point someone should just come out with it.

wally would be the most obvious vote then, but TWC being cleared by Zaro is worrisome...
Yea, but I kind of think Zaro wasn't baddie until the cult disbanded. At which point TWC would still be blue. Though he could have gone bad too. WF is a guaranteed baddie because she would have been the last baddie when the cult was disbanded, which is the only reason the darkness is still around.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

I'm my vote for now. I looks like either wally or TWC. The fact is that he was "cleared" by Zaro, a cult member than a darkness member. He may have originally been a darkness member since canaan was handing over bad guys so easily.

He also said he was able to talk to canaan, which I was not. That's just another thing to consider.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

*I'm holding my vote for now.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Corvidae wrote:I'm my vote for now. I looks like either wally or TWC. The fact is that he was "cleared" by Zaro, a cult member than a darkness member. He may have originally been a darkness member since canaan was handing over bad guys so easily.

He also said he was able to talk to canaan, which I was not. That's just another thing to consider.
Good call, so wally definitely is, and TWC is a maybe. Does that add up?
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

MikeEnIke wrote:
Corvidae wrote:I'm my vote for now. I looks like either wally or TWC. The fact is that he was "cleared" by Zaro, a cult member than a darkness member. He may have originally been a darkness member since canaan was handing over bad guys so easily.

Kinda. Wally is not definitely bad.

Did Zaro or Troy clear anyone else as just a regular or were they simply handing over bad guys? Off to check...
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Corvidae wrote:
MikeEnIke wrote:

Kinda. Wally is not definitely bad.

Did Zaro or Troy clear anyone else as just a regular or were they simply handing over bad guys? Off to check...
:pop: :pop:
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Corvi, since you're already checking, and Mike's only usefulness is to watch us work :lol: , check WHEN Zaro cleared twc.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Zarovich wrote:I have given all the info I can.

Troy was/is the Mage. I lost the ability to PM him and he said he lost his ability.

TW was revealed to be a reg villager

PFiDC was revealed to be infected with The Darkness

TWC was revealed to be a reg villager

IE was revealed to be a reg villager I am suspicious of this because I know Troy tried to kill her and it was deflected. I think she was protected at night by another red and that is how she was saved. I think she could be the Darkness Godfather.

crayz was revealed to be infected with The Darkness

The Angel was revealed to me last night,
PAGE 34 http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 5#p1198636

Troy Loney wrote:Ok...because i'm afraid i might stick out to the bad guys because of my limited posts and accusations.

pfidc is teh darkness....i am the seer.

TW is good....c2i is good and is dead. DIdn't want to come out, but wanted to make sure i didn't take knowing a bad guy to the grave.

i needz help from teh angel.
PAGE 14 http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 9#p1195952
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

When I tried to kill Senka, it was deflected. Senka was a cult a member. Perhaps IE was also, but as long as the cult leader survived, they reverted to reg villager upon death?
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

He cleared c2i, who we conveniently all knew was already dead.

I believe Zaro was cult at this time, because he also cleared TW. They may have researched him, then converted him to cult, since there may have been more cult members than just the ones mentioned.

Senka - Suicide

Twister Wrister - Good

Corvidae - Good (for the sake of my own point)

Zarovich - Bad

Other Cult Guy - Bad

That's 1-2-2, which makes sense. However, there has to be one Darkness not in the cult, so Wally could be the vote. Then, if she's dead, red, and we didn't win, TWC is next.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

dagny wrote:When I tried to kill Senka, it was deflected. Senka was a cult a member. Perhaps IE was also, but as long as the cult leader survived, they reverted to reg villager upon death?
That's possible as well, and I keep getting lead back to voting for Wally. If TWC is bad, like I mentioned, they're probably both bad. But... we don't know that wally is the angel and MikeEnIke is bad.