Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: Jellyfish Invasion Dead Thread

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

jaysmiter wrote:
wallflower wrote:My brain hurts so bad.

... I'm going to assume it's from all the facepalming I've been doing.
I may have a mild concussion from that.
:thumb: :thumb:
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

Oy. 9 left. Can the remaining jellies continue to outsmart the village?

Film at 11....
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

so i'm back here now??? hopefully it lasts because my brain was starting to hurt. i'd rather just watch at this point.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Guess I'm joining you folks in the after life.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

I wash my hands of this game.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

It would be funny if it turned out to be one jelly that held 11 good guys at bay after MWB was netted...
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

i have a feeling the game is over...
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Why the hell does the village feel the need to play 150 mph once it's down to the last few people. 35 seconds after the write up a bandwagon is started and done without any discussion, another night passes and then they do the same thing to the previous bandwagon starter for starting a bandwagon. If people would just do this on Day 1 we wouldn't out so f***ing many rp's so early.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

beerman wrote:Why the hell does the village feel the need to play 150 mph once it's down to the last few people. 35 seconds after the write up a bandwagon is started and done without any discussion, another night passes and then they do the same thing to the previous bandwagon starter for starting a bandwagon. If people would just do this on Day 1 we wouldn't out so f***ing many rp's so early.
This x1000.
penscup
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by penscup »

beerman wrote:Why the hell does the village feel the need to play 150 mph once it's down to the last few people. 35 seconds after the write up a bandwagon is started and done without any discussion, another night passes and then they do the same thing to the previous bandwagon starter for starting a bandwagon. If people would just do this on Day 1 we wouldn't out so f***ing many rp's so early.
I agree with this...unfortunately the mods seemed to help encourage the rushing too, not sure why. I know its Friday, but some people have played the game for 2 whole weeks and then at the end the are basically just saying F it.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

penscup wrote:
I agree with this...unfortunately the mods seemed to help encourage the rushing too, not sure why. I know its Friday, but some people have played the game for 2 whole weeks and then at the end the are basically just saying F it.
how is it the mods fault? They aren't voting every 20 seconds. Sure twc said he'd like to finish it by the end of the day, not in 25 minutes. There's still a couple hours there could at least be some discussion besides net ____ and being done with it. People want to talk early in the game when there's nothing worthwhile discussing then bandwagon now when there's a whole games worth of info out there seems dumb to me.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

penscup wrote:I agree with this...unfortunately the mods seemed to help encourage the rushing too, not sure why.
How so? If one of them is around (like twc is today), they're going to post the writeup as soon as they get the PMs. This is all on the resort right now.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

penscup wrote:I agree with this...unfortunately the mods seemed to help encourage the rushing too, not sure why. I know its Friday, but some people have played the game for 2 whole weeks and then at the end the are basically just saying F it.
You guys had a 12 hour time limit for every vote, but sure, it's our fault. :pop:
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

sup yall
penscup
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by penscup »

Just the comment about "finishing a couple cycles" before the weekend. Don't sweat it, not a big deal.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I think it's working out quite well :lol:

Unfortunately, the quick vote did work on me.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

hi