***STAR WARS GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: ***STAR WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by the wicked child »

the wicked child wrote:Congratz on being obviously red for 5 days and somehow avoiding death slappy.

That said you are going to be my day 1 vote for awhile. :pop:
Or not. But the 2nd part stands.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

THG has firmly cemented himself as a first day vote again. :lol:
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:im surprised the troy vote never stuck it seemed pretty good earlier when we brought up the quote he had

i hate that stupid tell. that was totally in response to nan talking about the seer getting killed the game before.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

hahahahaha wow.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Kicksave wrote:THG has firmly cemented himself as a first day vote again. :lol:
My apologies to you. I would kill C2i again because he is smug.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Senka wrote:truth be told i was glad it was over before the weekend.
I was too actually. Once it got to a certain point I figured it would just suck if it had to sit over the weekend.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

thehockeyguru wrote:
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

thehockeyguru wrote:
well if that isn't the pot calling the rainbow black...
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

WOOOOOOOOOOO go reds.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

How many times were the Red's allowed to recruit?
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:dude senka look at the role of your name and then the name that canaan came out as
That was rather hilarious, we kept waiting for him to say something.

I think it was one of those things that was so obvious it just got completely overlooked. I just didn't expect it out of Senka, he's crushed me as badly as he got crushed this game before.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

this is my favorite thg-ism "the more i think about... the more positive i am that ____ is red. there can be no other way"
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

thehockeyguru wrote:How many times were the Red's allowed to recruit?
twice, they saved them both until the very end. Smart play but very risky they only had their recruits while Troy was alive, if you guys got him they'd have only had 2 reds the whole game.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Slappy was getting me so mad. I'm not inviting him to my birthday party thats for sure. I am trying to spell out to everyone that there is no Purple faction and he is saying not to believe me because "Im THG". The problem is it worked.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

thehockeyguru wrote:Slappy was getting me so mad. I'm not inviting him to my birthday party thats for sure. I am trying to spell out to everyone that there is no Purple faction and he is saying not to believe me because "Im THG". The problem is it worked.
could have been worse... you could have convinced people to vote out blue after blue after blue.... oh wait.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

shafnutz05 wrote:
canaan wrote:you guys can try and kill me if you want. it wont work today. i am qui gon jinn, the jedi joat. i havent researched anyone yet because its always wasteful this early in the game. i have a day protection that i used last night and im going to protect myself tonight. I have one bullet but i have not used it yet and wasnt planning on using it because i havent been active enough to really make that jump. i was hoping that my work schedule wouldn't have been so dump this week, but thats the short and long of it.

i was on my phone when i made that post that redwill quoted. i read back through what shafnutz had pointed out about mike and read back through the thread. mike was posting erratically.

if you want me to research tonight, let me know who and ill do it.
I am buying this at all. This doesn't even make sense for you to come out. You did not have a single, solitary vote on you and there was heat on four other people. Not only that, but you outed yourself and the fact that you both have a seer and a vig power. Now, that leaves either our angel or you unprotected. There is no reason why a green player would out themselves like this...and what good is it if he sees someone tonight for us anyway? Chances are he will get killed.

As far as being wasteful, we are on the 6th or 7th day phase. That's taking a pretty large risk saving both of those special abilities this far into the game considering the Empire gets a kill a night and the vig could take you out on accident.

If you are in fact the JOAT, I have no idea why you outed yourself BEFORE you used both your vig and seer ability. It makes zero sense.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

count2infinity wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:Slappy was getting me so mad. I'm not inviting him to my birthday party thats for sure. I am trying to spell out to everyone that there is no Purple faction and he is saying not to believe me because "Im THG". The problem is it worked.
could have been worse... you could have convinced people to vote out blue after blue after blue.... oh wait.
Ha. You were around how many days? And how many baddies did you vote off? Problem is when I find a baddie the baddies wouldnt vote and would call me crazy and the village would agree. Once I found a blue the baddies would agree and hop on.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

shafnutz05 wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:
canaan wrote:you guys can try and kill me if you want. it wont work today. i am qui gon jinn, the jedi joat. i havent researched anyone yet because its always wasteful this early in the game. i have a day protection that i used last night and im going to protect myself tonight. I have one bullet but i have not used it yet and wasnt planning on using it because i havent been active enough to really make that jump. i was hoping that my work schedule wouldn't have been so dump this week, but thats the short and long of it.

i was on my phone when i made that post that redwill quoted. i read back through what shafnutz had pointed out about mike and read back through the thread. mike was posting erratically.

if you want me to research tonight, let me know who and ill do it.
I am buying this at all. This doesn't even make sense for you to come out. You did not have a single, solitary vote on you and there was heat on four other people. Not only that, but you outed yourself and the fact that you both have a seer and a vig power. Now, that leaves either our angel or you unprotected. There is no reason why a green player would out themselves like this...and what good is it if he sees someone tonight for us anyway? Chances are he will get killed.

As far as being wasteful, we are on the 6th or 7th day phase. That's taking a pretty large risk saving both of those special abilities this far into the game considering the Empire gets a kill a night and the vig could take you out on accident.

If you are in fact the JOAT, I have no idea why you outed yourself BEFORE you used both your vig and seer ability. It makes zero sense.
when i PMed nan to ask him the roles and he told me about this i :face: so hard
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

thehockeyguru wrote:How many times were the Red's allowed to recruit?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

thehockeyguru wrote:
count2infinity wrote:
Ha. You were around how many days? And how many baddies did you vote off? Problem is when I find a baddie the baddies wouldnt vote and would call me crazy and the village would agree. Once I found a blue the baddies would agree and hop on.
was coming back to call out canaan on the joat thing and turns out someone lead a charge to kill me. i was already dead. and you act like you single handedly got mike. i'm calling BS on that one as everyone was calling him out.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

thehockeyguru wrote: Ha. You were around how many days? And how many baddies did you vote off? Problem is when I find a baddie the baddies wouldnt vote and would call me crazy and the village would agree. Once I found a blue the baddies would agree and hop on.
and another thing... you don't "find" baddies. You put together the most idiotic stories i've ever read for every single person but you being red and then when someone comes up red you take 150% of the glory, when they come up blue you take zero responsibility.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Troy Loney wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote:im surprised the troy vote never stuck it seemed pretty good earlier when we brought up the quote he had

i hate that stupid tell. that was totally in response to nan talking about the seer getting killed the game before.
I hate that one too, because I usually say it ever game. But the one time I was called out on it, I ended up being bad.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

count2infinity wrote:
was coming back to call out canaan on the joat thing and turns out someone lead a charge to kill me. i was already dead.
haha. i felt the heat.

no one ever looked back on voting patterns except for the mike vote
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

count2infinity wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote: Ha. You were around how many days? And how many baddies did you vote off? Problem is when I find a baddie the baddies wouldnt vote and would call me crazy and the village would agree. Once I found a blue the baddies would agree and hop on.
and another thing... you don't "find" baddies. You put together the most idiotic stories i've ever read for every single person but you being red and then when someone comes up red you take 150% of the glory, when they come up blue you take zero responsibility.