History Mafia -- GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: History Mafia -- GAME THREAD

Post by count2infinity »

i half think troy loney is trying to protect TWC...
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

count2infinity wrote:i half think troy loney is trying to protect TWC...
Thats why Im stuck. Either we kill redwill and prove/disprove bhaw or we kill TWC and save redwill for another time since he's no rendered useless. It really does sound like TL is protecting TWC. Im curious as to what it would be like if it was someone other than TWC.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

what's the case against TWC again? bhaw could you refresh my memory?
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

I specifically said that if you doubt me, kill redwill and see he's red. At least you get a bad guy.

twc and zaro are pushing for the BS on the block - read my first write up. twc looks a hell of a lot worse now b/c he's trying to push for me to be lying. One way or another you guys will find out I'm telling the truth.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

PensFanInDC wrote:
count2infinity wrote:i half think troy loney is trying to protect TWC...
Thats why Im stuck. Either we kill redwill and prove/disprove bhaw or we kill TWC and save redwill for another time since he's no rendered useless. It really does sound like TL is protecting TWC. Im curious as to what it would be like if it was someone other than TWC.

I'm not trying to protect TWC, i'm trying to find out if bhaw is lying without having to kill two villagers or making the real seer come out...if anyone is willing to sacrifice either of those two things to out a liar is hurting the village.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

you guys voting for redwill... its silly. Im sorr but this is frustrating from my point. Why not try and find someone new while we can. if numbers get low, kill redwill. Redwills voting is pretty much limited based on what he can do. i wouldnt be surprised to see him stop voting all together. He m,ight vote against his own to confuse us, but hes irrelivant. someone pushing for redwill is bad. period the end. I know when our of our bad guys were found out, we wanted him dead. Canaan came out as a vig one game and i was the vig. I knew about him, and kept him til we fund the other red. and the game was over.

you guys pushing for redwill, realize there is atleast one RED on there you're voting with. it may sound silly, but voting against your own when its obvious (to clear your name) is the obvious move. those who argue "taking out your own is silly" but we'd essentially have to start over from square one.

Im also off the IE train for now. not only does her voting redwill, her explaination make sense, but now im facebook friends. haha along with 10 reandom lgp'rs.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

count2infinity wrote:what's the case against TWC again? bhaw could you refresh my memory?
all based on re-reading the thread. His votes and comments pretty clearly were to protect nan and redwill when they had a lot of heat. I mean, it was actually crazy obvious that he tried to push people away from both of them until it looked like they were dead. In addition to that, the argument he has been using against me is ironic because the days where he was saying I "defended" NAN, he did the same thing. He never jumped on board the nan vote until he had to.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

i believe bhaw. (refer to WWII i believe?) I also believed him, carried him to the final 4, and he won. (as a red)

BUT this tme it makes sense to me again.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Also im giving NAN the award for swinging a vote. lol I was bored at 3am, and i read through WWVI. He had 11/12 votes against him, and somehow managed to swing 12 straight on kovy. lol impressed.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Corvidae wrote:
bhaw wrote:oh, I almost forgot - I was told at the beginning I have another power that will be revealed to me when the time comes. I would assume it has to do with being able to talk to the vig or canaan if i researched them and found out their role, but I don't know for sure. hopefully it wasn't something like "if you post the number 7 in a thread title in the pens related section, you learn all the mafia's identities."
I have a small idea of what it is but I'll keep it to myself for now. I don't think they can kill you...
That would be nice :) You must have read something when researching the last game.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Senka wrote:you guys voting for redwill... its silly. Im sorr but this is frustrating from my point. Why not try and find someone new while we can. if numbers get low, kill redwill. Redwills voting is pretty much limited based on what he can do. i wouldnt be surprised to see him stop voting all together. He m,ight vote against his own to confuse us, but hes irrelivant. someone pushing for redwill is bad. period the end. I know when our of our bad guys were found out, we wanted him dead. Canaan came out as a vig one game and i was the vig. I knew about him, and kept him til we fund the other red. and the game was over.

you guys pushing for redwill, realize there is atleast one RED on there you're voting with. it may sound silly, but voting against your own when its obvious (to clear your name) is the obvious move. those who argue "taking out your own is silly" but we'd essentially have to start over from square one.

Im also off the IE train for now. not only does her voting redwill, her explaination make sense, but now im facebook friends. haha along with 10 reandom lgp'rs.
a) we don't know if bhaw is lying
b) we don't know if bhaw was converted

The only way to even remotely know is by killing redwill
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

i've heard enough... lynch TWC

if this works out that someone is afraid of the bomb i'll happily unlynch and lynch again. if he comes back clean, well then we're all in deep trouble.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

twc has also already laid the groundwork for when redwill comes up red to still doubt me. He's clearly up to something. TL has come out strong against me as well. Just take note of these people when I die.

I came out with no heat on me so it would eliminate the "You were almost dead and you came out... LIAR!"
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Senka wrote:you guys voting for redwill... its silly. Im sorr but this is frustrating from my point. Why not try and find someone new while we can. if numbers get low, kill redwill. Redwills voting is pretty much limited based on what he can do. i wouldnt be surprised to see him stop voting all together. He m,ight vote against his own to confuse us, but hes irrelivant. someone pushing for redwill is bad. period the end. I know when our of our bad guys were found out, we wanted him dead. Canaan came out as a vig one game and i was the vig. I knew about him, and kept him til we fund the other red. and the game was over.

Thats assuming that bhaw isn't lying....the only people that know that are the potential real seer and the mafia.

Anyone who is not skeptical of Bhaw is now a major red flag.

That said, i'm 100% convinced that senka is bad. If you know bhaw is telling the truth it makes sense to argue with him to clear yourself, and if you know he's lying you want to push his bad agenda forward.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

That said, i'm 100% convinced that senka is bad. If you know bhaw is telling the truth it makes sense to argue with him to clear yourself, and if you know he's lying you want to push his bad agenda forward.
by argue with him i mean to support his argument, that was worded wrong.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

crayz wrote:

just as a side note, the write-up made it seem as though the mafia got the choice of who they wanted to convert. i highly doubt they'd take bhaw who had a good bit of heat on in that part of the game.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

bhaw wrote:twc has also already laid the groundwork for when redwill comes up red to still doubt me. He's clearly up to something. TL has come out strong against me as well. Just take note of these people when I die.

I came out with no heat on me so it would eliminate the "You were almost dead and you came out... LIAR!"
back to lynch twc.

bhaw is just making too much sense. Call me a sheep if you will but it just seems right.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

lol yur 100% wrong, but its good to know your care enough about me :pop:

The only thing that i thought was a possibility ... bhaw is THEIR seer. meaning hes reversing his victims. and cleared me (which is right) to gain my trust. but the real seer i think WOULDVE came out. knowing they could get protection for real, (which is a possibility voting for redwill to prove bhaw a liar)

i mean it makes sense i guess... but idk.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

this may sound like an odd questions, but is mafia allowed to communicate with one another through PMs during the day phase as well? i'm pretty sure the answer is yes, but i just wanted to make sure.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Class 11-1. but i assure you im blue. if you guys want to wait, ill lynch last in the case of a possible bomb too. im really not afraid to show my identity. lol
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

count2infinity wrote:this may sound like an odd questions, but is mafia allowed to communicate with one another through PMs during the day phase as well? i'm pretty sure the answer is yes, but i just wanted to make sure.
always were previously...
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

Senka wrote:
count2infinity wrote:this may sound like an odd questions, but is mafia allowed to communicate with one another through PMs during the day phase as well? i'm pretty sure the answer is yes, but i just wanted to make sure.
always were previously...
okay...simply one of those curiosity things...
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

also, beware of the people who are saying "if we make the wrong choice we're screwed! :scared:"

They are trying to scare votes away.

If I'm wrong on twc it's 9-5, I died at night and it's 8-5 (and you now know I'm the seer), take out redwill and it's 8-4.

Not terrible.

If you want to be on the safe side, take out redwill and make it 10-4, I die at night, see I'm the real seer, then follow the rest of my advice when it's 9-4.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

can't argue with math... it wins every time.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

count2infinity wrote:
crayz wrote:

just as a side note, the write-up made it seem as though the mafia got the choice of who they wanted to convert. i highly doubt they'd take bhaw who had a good bit of heat on in that part of the game.
Unless they investigated him before and saw he was a cop....They lose their cop and then grab him. Bhaw can then come out as the good cop and prove it...