Hossa to DET

Forum for hockey posts that are not Penguins-related.
Collider
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Post by Collider »

Tomas wrote:No, I got nothing to add to this valuable discussion. I just thought that my 1,000th post should be in the most significant thread.

Long live mighty Hossa!
Awesome use of 1000, mate. My 100 was in here. In fact, I think more than 75% of my total posts are in here.
jenpens325
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by jenpens325 »

Tomas wrote:No, I got nothing to add to this valuable discussion. I just thought that my 1,000th post should be in the most significant thread.

Long live mighty Hossa!
well played.
Collider
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Post by Collider »

LIVE, DARN YOU, LIIIIIIVVVVEE
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

penny lane wrote: brooks will make hossa disolve into a puddle of skittles
:lol:
That's what I've been saying!!! Hossa goes into the corner, then BOOM! Tiny rainbow pieces fly everywhere! Kids in the front row get to eat a few and then they have to clean up the colorful mess. Imagine Zednick's blood trail as a rainbow. It will happen. Believe.
Collider
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Post by Collider »

JoseCuervo wrote:
penny lane wrote: brooks will make hossa disolve into a puddle of skittles
:lol:
That's what I've been saying!!! Hossa goes into the corner, then BOOM! Tiny rainbow pieces fly everywhere! Kids in the front row get to eat a few and then they have to clean up the colorful mess. Imagine Zednick's blood trail as a rainbow. It will happen. Believe.
Mm... neck skittles.
littlemoonboot
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by littlemoonboot »

I keep thinking of the word ässät.

Don't be an ässät.

Ässät.

Ässät.

Ässät.
Pitts
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pitts »

littlemoonboot wrote:I keep thinking of the word ässät.

Don't be an ässät.

Ässät.

Ässät.

Ässät.
Are talking about Hossa? It makes sense then.
Doogs
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Doogs »

I have TRIED to keep up reading this thread throughout the summer and it has had it's ups and downs as far as anger and laughter, but I have a question for you all.

Am I the only one that, as the season draws closer, that feels the reemergance of the feeling of betrayal from him leaving to Detroit?

Mind you, I am by no means saying "he had no right" or "I hope he gets hurt", because he is one of my favorites even before his cup of coffee with us. But just that how is he not going to be a Pen this year.

I also know the nature of trade deadline deals that rent a player, so spare me the should have seen this coming stuff.
Eismann
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Eismann »

littlemoonboot wrote:I keep thinking of the word ässät.

Don't be an ässät.

Ässät.

Ässät.

Ässät.
Fairly certain that it's a second cousin or something to Borat.

nyce.
Eismann
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Eismann »

Gonchar's going to need to stay back a bit more on defense, and just let the forwards have the neutral zone and ahead...

Oops. Sorry..NHTDTR

(Non-Hossa-to-DET-Thread-Related)
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Doogs wrote:I have TRIED to keep up reading this thread throughout the summer and it has had it's ups and downs as far as anger and laughter, but I have a question for you all.

Am I the only one that, as the season draws closer, that feels the reemergance of the feeling of betrayal from him leaving to Detroit?

Mind you, I am by no means saying "he had no right" or "I hope he gets hurt", because he is one of my favorites even before his cup of coffee with us. But just that how is he not going to be a Pen this year.

I also know the nature of trade deadline deals that rent a player, so spare me the should have seen this coming stuff.
I hope he gets hurt, badly.
Collider
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Post by Collider »

Doogs wrote:I have TRIED to keep up reading this thread throughout the summer and it has had it's ups and downs as far as anger and laughter, but I have a question for you all.

You should have seen this coming... why do you hope he gets hurt?
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Collider wrote:

You should have seen this coming... why do you hope he gets hurt?
Cause I'm a flyer fan who cheers when people are injured.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

I don't really care at all that Hossa left. Long before he left I said i'd be fine with it either way.
Guido
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Guido »

whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa....

Detroit signed Hossa????
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Member »

Conklin to DET
WWGRD
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by WWGRD »

Member wrote:Conklin to DET
+1
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

I feel that we at least had a chance on conklin
Ron`
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Ron` »

Marion did what he felt was right for himself. I find no problem wishing that he does well and fails in what he wanted to ultimately get. An NHL season is a crapshoot. He chose to pick 1 year in Detroit over 7 years here. Considering injuries and odds to repeat, that's alot of gambling with your future income imo. But then again maybe he is one of those people that know they have enough money and security. That's something most of us will never even be able to consider.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

WWGRD wrote:
Member wrote:Conklin to DET
+1
I'm glad he went to Detroit. We MUST have the Conklin Classic!
penny lane
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by penny lane »

even Tomas' CZ papers have a hossa item:
http://deniksport.blesk.cz/clanek/51172 ... o-dni.html
:wink:

8-)
littlemoonboot
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by littlemoonboot »

Actually, Hossa leaving probably doesn't piss me off now as much as the way some Detroit fans gloat about it. Classless ässäts.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

littlemoonboot wrote:Actually, Hossa leaving probably doesn't piss me off now as much as the way some Detroit fans gloat about it. Classless ässäts.
Watch hossa turn his back on them too and make them angry enough to create 50 page threads about it.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

JoseCuervo wrote:
littlemoonboot wrote:Actually, Hossa leaving probably doesn't piss me off now as much as the way some Detroit fans gloat about it. Classless ässäts.
Watch hossa turn his back on them too and make them angry enough to create 50 page threads about it.
My perfect plan, would be something along the lines of them letting zetterberg go to sign hossa, then after zets signs with the pens, hossa signs in the KHL, to play with Jagr
Collider
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Post by Collider »

JoseCuervo wrote:
50? You're shooting so low...