AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

it's amazing that the villagers have never lynched a werewolf on their own
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

beerman wrote:it is pretty sad that theres nothing going on today, this was an awesome game

I think I need the werewolf patch or something
I truly thought this game woudl still be going on this morning, especially with me and Kovy not being around last night.

It took forever to vote, but it looks like last night, it just flew by.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

newarenanow wrote:
beerman wrote:it is pretty sad that theres nothing going on today, this was an awesome game

I think I need the werewolf patch or something
I truly thought this game woudl still be going on this morning, especially with me and Kovy not being around last night.

It took forever to vote, but it looks like last night, it just flew by.
yeah we were really on a roll, I think it took about 6 minutes to get the votes needed to lynch kovy and bhaw must've been awfully hungry, he was eating people left and right
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

LeopardLetang wrote:it's amazing that the villagers have never lynched a werewolf on their own
That is true. We were one away from getting bhaw. :evil:

I want to go back and see who started the "switching votes" from bhaw to Kicksave.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

we've lynched so many innocent people over the last few days. and we can't get enough!
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

LeopardLetang wrote:it's amazing that the villagers have never lynched a werewolf on their own
+ 1
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

iEUX wrote:
I thought they got kicksave?
That was lead by a werewolf.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

iEUX wrote:
I thought they got kicksave?
bhaw sold him out
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

nan - canaan would PM me every once in a while but he seemed MIA during most of the day as well. when I wanted to eat azkar so jose got hung and kicksave wanted jose, canaan also told me he wanted jose. we all were going for the same outcome independently, which was funny.

he mentioned a couple times who he thought were threats that I should eat, but I think I went counter to what he said every time.

FYI- beerman, there is no way Senka was getting to the final vote. maybe people didn't think the same way as me, but I was looking at it as me and Senka were "known" villagers. as long as he was around, there was still an excuse for me not to be eaten by the wolves. if he was gone, I would have been that much more suspicious.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

bhaw wrote:nan - canaan would PM me every once in a while but he seemed MIA during most of the day as well. when I wanted to eat azkar so jose got hung and kicksave wanted jose, canaan also told me he wanted jose. we all were going for the same outcome independently, which was funny.

he mentioned a couple times who he thought were threats that I should eat, but I think I went counter to what he said every time.

FYI- beerman, there is no way Senka was getting to the final vote. maybe people didn't think the same way as me, but I was looking at it as me and Senka were "known" villagers. as long as he was around, there was still an excuse for me not to be eaten by the wolves. if he was gone, I would have been that much more suspicious.
for next time there should be no communication between dead anything and alive anything werewolves included
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Juice wrote:
bhaw wrote:nan - canaan would PM me every once in a while but he seemed MIA during most of the day as well. when I wanted to eat azkar so jose got hung and kicksave wanted jose, canaan also told me he wanted jose. we all were going for the same outcome independently, which was funny.

for next time there should be no communication between dead anything and alive anything werewolves included
that's fine. I never took his advice. I agreed with kicksave on jose before canaan even PMed me.

honestly, most of canaan's PMs were just him getting excited that the plan was working.