WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Re: WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Post by jaysmiter »

NAN...

Here are my thoughts.

Personally, that last vote got screwed up because none of us were on at the same time, then us three wolves decided I should just jump on the Loney vote and try to save my ass, which, in turn actually hurt my cause. And, yes, your points did make sense, but only to an extent. You didn't really take into account people's schedules and what not, plus, it seemed like you really just didn't want to believe that Canaan and Loaf weren't wolves. It was definitely well played, though. It all just fell apart for us towards the end. We were flawless and until there were about ten people left no one really even thought it could have been any of us. And then it just came crashing down. There was one point early on when errey almost got the rope, but somehow he and myself saved him. Still not really sure how that happened.

Random comments on the overall experience:

-NAN, you sometimes make it harder for the villagers with tons of unrelated posts. It makes it hard to go back and see people's post trends and what not. I understand you are just trying to spark the conversation, but it actually hurts the village's chances. And that's coming from a wolf. It made it easier for us at first, that's for sure. Not trying to pick on you or anything (because you aren't the only one) just commenting.

-I really wish we could get a bunch of dummy names to use for playing this game, this is how another board I go to plays...makes it so much better because people like NAN and Canaan don't get picked on because of their names. Plus, it takes away the "well, last time we played he played this way" nonsense. That type of metagaming ruins the game.

-Posting thoughts and ideas and questioning things does NOT make you a wolf. That line of thinking probably needs to end. No one ever questions anything and if they do, they get lynched.

-I do think that the game would benefit from a smaller group, it would make it go quicker, that's for sure.

-I do have fun playing this, so I hope that this wasn't the last game, and I could be up for moderating one, as well. If juice wanted to play again.

All in all, good win by the village. Like I said, we freaking had you and you guys just turned the tables on us. I was impressed.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I agree that it was a timing issue and you guys not being on. I also think we had some luck not voting for a villager (canaan, me and Senka voted for Troy and Loaf voted for errey).

As for my conversaton posting, it was just hard this game becasue no one else was posting, so w/o conversation, there would have been no posting pattern. That was my thought.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

newarenanow wrote:I agree that it was a timing issue and you guys not being on. I also think we had some luck not voting for a villager (canaan, me and Senka voted for Troy and Loaf voted for errey).

As for my conversaton posting, it was just hard this game becasue no one else was posting, so w/o conversation, there would have been no posting pattern. That was my thought.
No, I understand...this game just had a weird vibe from the start. Which is why I think we need to go smaller, get 10-15 people who really want to play vs. 24 who kinda want to play.