Post by Corvidae »

unslay dagny ...for now
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

dagny wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote:mac was giving us pfidc and crayz in the earlier days too tho
EXACTLY! They're sacrificing each other.
so by this logic we should go after canaan? did zaro clear him i cant recall
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

dagny wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote:mac was giving us pfidc and crayz in the earlier days too tho
Again, so now we need to be suspicious of people who defend AND attack bad guys? Who does that leave good?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Corvidae wrote:
dagny wrote:Fine....

After Azkar died, I received a "scroll". It contained "The Tear of Tragedy".

It grants me a "wish". I have 3 choices.

I'm a good villager. I wished Senka would go away. That's why I was so persistent to ask Zaro who his next choice was. Somehow it was deflected to hockeynut.

Why was Senka protected?
You got a scroll called "Tear of Tragedy" and you're suspicious of me for acting weird and claiming it's part of the rules?
I haven't voted for you.

It's hard to probe without possibly outing a good RPer.

I just got the scroll after the last night phase... when I started listening to what canaan had to say about you. :lol:
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:
dagny wrote:
so by this logic we should go after canaan? did zaro clear him i cant recall
How about Senka? Y'know, since he was protected at night?
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

good people can also be protected at night
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:good people can also be protected at night
The typical roles actually state that. If you're protected by the angel, you are protected from night kills. If you're protected by the bad angel, you are protected from lynching (this has been modified in every game to include protection from night kills by a vigilante or ISK).

I don't know if I'm buying it though... I just can't see jays coming up with these elaborate write-ups and not mentioning someone finding/receiving an object.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

dagny wrote:Fine....

After Azkar died, I received a "scroll". It contained "The Tear of Tragedy".

It grants me a "wish". I have 3 choices.

I'm a good villager. I wished Senka would go away. That's why I was so persistent to ask Zaro who his next choice was. Somehow it was deflected to hockeynut.

Why was Senka protected?
:scared:

Well that explains why you were so interested in Senka. Unfortunately, if that was the case, you aren't going to get an answer without drawing out the angel... which is not a good idea.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

huh?
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

I'm even more confused now than I was before.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

tfrizz wrote:
The typical roles actually state that. If you're protected by the angel, you are protected from night kills. If you're protected by the bad angel, you are protected from lynching (this has been modified in every game to include protection from night kills by a vigilante or ISK).

I don't know if I'm buying it though... I just can't see jays coming up with these elaborate write-ups and not mentioning someone finding/receiving an object.
Protected, role blocked, whatever.

I took from Zaro's list, hoping not to hit the Angel, which is why I wanted some guidance from Zaro, without having to tell him why.

Do not take from the other games. jays has said it over and over. We don't know what the restrictions on RP powers are in this game.

The shot was deflected to another villager. That doesn't indicate protect.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

dagny wrote:
tfrizz wrote:

Protected, role blocked, whatever.

I took from Zaro's list, hoping not to hit the Angel, which is why I wanted some guidance from Zaro, without having to tell him why.

Do not take from the other games. jays has said it over and over. We don't know what the restrictions on RP powers are in this game.

The shot was deflected to another villager. That doesn't indicate *AN ANGEL* protect.
I hit submit instead of preview. The asterisks is what I meant. Protection from an angel doesn't deflect to a random innocent villager.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

I don't even know what to think of the dagny wishes thing. I think it's hard to imagine that canaan is bad with all the bad guy hunting. Yea, it would be a 1337 plan to get the village trust but.. baddies just can't lose that many people.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

dagny tried to kill me. hater.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

unconsious til 11:30.

im good. and lemme check... yup -- still good. i want to lynch dagny here knowing she tried and kill me, but if she has a wish left she might be helpful? but what if shes a bad red wisher?? hmm

idk what zaro thinks, but im all about it. if he says me, then me it is. :pop: i kno im good. if he investigated me hell know too.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Corvidae wrote:
dagny wrote:
Again, so now we need to be suspicious of people who defend AND attack bad guys? Who does that leave good?
dags, i have no idea if you are good or bad, but the amount of accusations you're throwing out because you have some sort of role is getting tedious.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

and just cuz the magic tragic teardrop didnt kill senka doesnt automatically make him bad
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

After re-reading the thread, i dont think that LITT is bad--just a matter of getting duped by mac. If i know the way zaro has been playing the game, he would've researched LITT last night because of the circumstances...hopefully, he can chime in.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

canaan wrote:After re-reading the thread, i dont think that LITT is bad--just a matter of getting duped by mac. If i know the way zaro has been playing the game, he would've researched LITT last night because of the circumstances...hopefully, he can chime in.
Ok, that is spooky. I did check LITT and he is blue.

As far as last night goes, the only kill attempt was Dagny it seems to me. Last time we had something like last night was when Troy tried to kill IE. I thought for sure IE was bad and was the godfather. She ended up being blue.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Canaan is having a creepy game. He's either in the know somehow or having his best game evar. :scared:

I wonder if there is any significance to these deflected kills or if it is just random.org... Or a multi sided die. P :D
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I really don't know who to look at right now. I have to go through the thread again when I get time.

The last remaining bad guy must come up blue if viewed by the seer. That has to be the only reason Zaro is still alive. Keeping the seer would be an asset to them because Zaro keeps clearing players, and they may be one of the cleared, or have no fear of being looked at.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

newarenanow wrote:I really don't know who to look at right now. I have to go through the thread again when I get time.

The last remaining bad guy must come up blue if viewed by the seer. That has to be the only reason Zaro is still alive. Keeping the seer would be an asset to them because Zaro keeps clearing players, and they may be one of the cleared, or have no fear of being looked at.
How do you know there is only one bad guy left? We weren't given any numbers in regards to how many RPs, good or bad, were in the game.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

i think that there are at least 2 more baddies.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

tfrizz wrote:
newarenanow wrote:I really don't know who to look at right now. I have to go through the thread again when I get time.

How do you know there is only one bad guy left? We weren't given any numbers in regards to how many RPs, good or bad, were in the game.
I don't, I'm speculating, like everyone else.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

I think there's some sort of third party RP. It's the only explanation I can come up with for some of the things that have happened.

Unless other people have received scrolls like dagny? Or someone is behind sending them out, like beerman in JI? (Just thinking 'outloud;' I don't expect answers to those questions.)