WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Post by newarenanow »

Might as well just kill me today. I got myself into trouble and now people will be questioning me the rest of the game. It won't help things later on.

Or just have the vig shoot me tonight.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

lynch thg
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Pavel Bure wrote:Also I think it's a bit B.S. that it's stated in the write up that the angel protected themselves. It should have been worded in a way that left that anonymous and just said something like, "The target was protected by the angel" thereby at least keeping some guess work on if the person is the angel or if it was just a person that was protected.
when you want to mod a game, you can run it how you want.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

lynch pavel bure
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

the more i think about it... the angel should definitely come out before we do anything else
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

canaan wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:Also I think it's a bit B.S. that it's stated in the write up that the angel protected themselves. It should have been worded in a way that left that anonymous and just said something like, "The target was protected by the angel" thereby at least keeping some guess work on if the person is the angel or if it was just a person that was protected.
As long as I'm playing I can be butthurt :lol:
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

canaan wrote:
Look, you upset canaan so much, he lost his speach impediment.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Juice wrote:the more i think about it... the angel should definitely come out before we do anything else
I dunno about that, I get the reds know who it is now and that the doc is just going to protect themselves from now on but it could help later in the game if a red missteps in saying something about the angel that the angel could come out and refute. I wouldn't want them outting themselves quite yet unless a train gets going on them.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

Pavel Bure wrote:
Juice wrote:the more i think about it... the angel should definitely come out before we do anything else
I dunno about that, I get the reds know who it is now and that the doc is just going to protect themselves from now on but it could help later in the game if a red missteps in saying something about the angel that the angel could come out and refute. I wouldn't want them outting themselves quite yet unless a train gets going on them.
i'd rather have someone to trust for the rest of the game
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

lynch NAN

Mainly just his "come on guys, we need to help the village" posts the last couple of days.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Juice wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:
Don't know how much good that does. They can't investigate people, they just pontificate like the rest of us while not being able to be killed at night. It's not like since they're the doctor they know more than we do about who the reds are.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Dear Jooce:

[youtube][/youtube]

Hugs and Kisses,
Slappybrown
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

I don't know how the angel coming out really helps us. What would stop a red from proclaiming themselves as the angel?
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

newarenanow wrote:
canaan wrote:
Look, you upset canaan so much, he lost his speach impediment.
you mayk me feew bettuh
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

Pavel Bure wrote:
Juice wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:
Don't know how much good that does. They can't investigate people, they just pontificate like the rest of us while not being able to be killed at night. It's not like since they're the doctor they know more than we do about who the reds are.
it just gives us 1 person that we can actually trust... i'll take that over 0
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

lynch shad
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

lynch shad
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

shafnutz05 wrote:I don't know how the angel coming out really helps us. What would stop a red from proclaiming themselves as the angel?
It wouldn't, but it would be pretty much be suicide for a red to come out and claim it right now vs if there was heat on them. They know who the angel is. There is no need to draw them out.

If the angel comes out now, the reds most likely won't be able to use the "I'm the angel" stance, thus creating confusion when the real angel jumps out and says "no he isn't".

In this game, we know how many role players there are. It's not like we are guessing at who and what is out there.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Another reason for the Angel not coming out would be reds slipping up later in the game because they know who the angel is when talking about someone to possibly kill. I've seen it happen where because they know who the role player is and in their ruse to act town they out themselves because they let it slip that they know who the angel is. There is no reason for the Angel to come out right now.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Pavel Bure wrote:There is no reason for the Angel to come out right now.
I thnk there are reasons. But to each their own. It's up to the angel.

And until they decide, I know who my vote is.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

I have my thoughts on the angel coming out. I don't care to make them known, at the moment.

save thg

lynch shad

dont like that last post.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Yeah nan or juice would be good for me today. Trying to out a role player when they could still give us an advantage later in the game is a real shady move. Angel outs themselves now, great we know one person is for sure good. Angel waits and outs themselves later in the game we can go back and look at who was putting pressure on the angel and then we actually have evidence to go off of OR reds slip up and let it slip they know who the angel is thereby outting themselves. The better strategy is for the Angel to stay hidden at this point.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

i don't mind your reasoning on that pavel I just think if the red is that unaware we'll probably nab them on something else lol
if the angel doesn't come out, that's ok but i really think he/she should
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Juice wrote:i don't mind your reasoning on that pavel I just think if the red is that unaware we'll probably nab them on something else lol
if the angel doesn't come out, that's ok but i really think he/she should
Why give up any advantage, no matter how small?
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

slappybrown wrote:Dear Jooce:
Hugs and Kisses,
Slappybrown
Soundgarden was very much a hipster band, when they hit the scene.
Just sayin'.