Holiday Wars - After Party

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: Holiday Wars - After Party

Post by crayz »

oh and....Any thoughts of theme? Holiday part 2? NHL? TV? Cowboys & Indians?? Flyers siding with hartnell vs Flyers siding with jeff carter???

or LGP wars....where you get to play as your favorite LGP poster :pop:
Last edited by crayz on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Not sure if that's an insult to me or thg in pavel's post above.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

crayz wrote:oh and....Any thoughts of theme? Holiday part 2? NHL? TV? Cowboys & Indians?? Flyers siding with hartnell vs Flyers siding with jeff carter???

Some other sport (NFL? NBA?), movies, or something like that perhaps? Holiday pt. 2 wouldn't be terrible either... or maybe something like Disney Wars :twisted: ?
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

tfrizz wrote:
crayz wrote:oh and....Any thoughts of theme? Holiday part 2? NHL? TV? Cowboys & Indians?? Flyers siding with hartnell vs Flyers siding with jeff carter???

Some other sport (NFL? NBA?), movies, or something like that perhaps? Holiday pt. 2 wouldn't be terrible either... or maybe something like Disney Wars :twisted: ?

hahahahha. Disney Wars would be funny.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

MWB wrote:Not sure if that's an insult to me or thg in pavel's post above.
What did he post? The image failed
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

I'm hurt, NAN...I'm not sure I've ever been on the lynch NAN train...and this is how you repay me? By shooting me in the back of the f'n head?!

I'm hurt.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

crayz wrote:
ziggystardust?
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

THG plays checkers. Plus I'm just screwing around.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Pavel Bure wrote:
I think I've only played checkers twice in my life. I'd rather play chess.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

thehockeyguru wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:
I think I've only played checkers twice in my life. I'd rather play chess.
I'll give you this. You're trying to get better at the game. You just need a few more stints in the minors before hitting the big leagues. In other words keep playing.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Great game, baddies (whichever family won).

Unfortunately for me, the first eight or so hours of my Fridays are usually occupied. So I was unwrapped quickly. It was probably for the best, however. Although I only following the game half-heartedly after my death, I was completely off-track. Heckuva job, nasties.

LGP Wars. Now that's intriguing.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

I'll give you this. You're trying to get better at the game. You just need a few more stints in the minors before hitting the big leagues. In other words keep playing.
I'm not completely use to some of the variations and roles. Plus being crazy the 1st game didnt help.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Thanks for the props guys.

It may be true that I got one family, but the sdm vote revealed mwb to me and I had noticed he and npv were voting together. If corvi swapped before ck came in it was going the other way.

Still great game by the scrooge family. You were off my radar until the last couple days.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

I've resigned myself to the fact that I will never make it to the end of this game unless we play classic style where the angel is able to protect himself every night.
GJ my fellow Scrooges.
In all honesty, I can't believe how often I am a role player. Adding to that, I would much rather be a goodie than a baddie.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Juice wrote:I've resigned myself to the fact that I will never make it to the end of this game unless we play classic style where the angel is able to protect himself every night.
GJ my fellow Scrooges.
In all honesty, I can't believe how often I am a role player. Adding to that, I would much rather be a goodie than a baddie.

I've never had a good guy role...but i'm a bad guy atleast 1/3 of every time i play...
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Troy Loney wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
Sent: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:11 am
To: Troy Loney JoseCuervo

I had both of you inspected back to back, I was calling you both out today. Good game gang.
This is the PM i got from malk right after he died...he had already investigated me at this point...and he called me out after having investigated me i think...

mod fail?
Oh...and he had investigated jc the night he died.

He told me what you were, which is why I called you out that day phase. Then I got JC and I was killed, then I messaged you. I pushed for you once, and Corvi and Irisheyes disagreed. That was about it lol.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

He told me what you were, which is why I called you out that day phase. Then I got JC and I was killed, then I messaged you. I pushed for you once, and Corvi and Irisheyes disagreed. That was about it lol.
Ok good...then my sour grapes are legit....the grinch's got the shaft in this game.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Giving away Troy's role was a mistake but it didn't effect the game in the slightest, so no harm done. Between me being sick and work and Azkar's finals, we did a decent job in keeping up with it.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Troy Loney wrote:
Ok good...then my sour grapes are legit....the grinch's got the shaft in this game.
It really didn't do anything. I never called you anything, I just brought up your name. I then discovered JC, and took both of your names to the grave.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Juice wrote:I've resigned myself to the fact that I will never make it to the end of this game unless we play classic style where the angel is able to protect himself every night.
GJ my fellow Scrooges.
These games must suck for you. Its not even that you cant make it to the end, its that you are killed within the first 2-3 days. EVERYTIME.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

by Malkamaniac on Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:21 pm

I'd really like to call out the Troy Loney now. The last round, reading between the LITT and Troy posts, Troy came off defensive, and highly suspicious. Not to mention this style of play is completely different than his past games.

Ok, now you guys are just lying...this is the post malk made the day immediately after he investigated me...so yeah....him knowing my role did change the game...
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Troy Loney wrote:
by Malkamaniac on Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:21 pm

I'd really like to call out the Troy Loney now. The last round, reading between the LITT and Troy posts, Troy came off defensive, and highly suspicious. Not to mention this style of play is completely different than his past games.

Ok, now you guys are just lying...this is the post malk made the day immediately after he investigated me...so yeah....him knowing my role did change the game...
He was dead before you were voted for. The village went for dagny and I was the only one voting for you. Then it was the next round that people went for you.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

He was dead before you were voted for. The village went for dagny and I was the only one voting for you. Then it was the next round that people went for you.
Seriously...why are you arguing this?

Go back and look at the dagny vote and look at why people started to hesitate and vote for me...i came out a littel early because i was going to be off...but people started to see that malkamaniac was calling me out.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Troy Loney wrote:

Go back and look at the dagny vote and look at why people started to hesitate and vote for me...i came out a littel early because i was going to be off...but people started to see that malkamaniac was calling me out.
Ok so I inspected you and if it fails, I would still know your something.

I'm able to see greens, and regular villagers, but the bosses(mafia) would fail? I would of done the same thing.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Malkamaniac wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:

Ok so I inspected you and if it fails, I would still know your something.

I'm able to see greens, and regular villagers, but the bosses(mafia) would fail? I would of done the same thing.
No, the rule is (and was the same in NHL Wars) if you inspect the boss, he comes back green -- plain townie. Long run whatever, because modding is hard and getting everything perfect is impossible.

Also why did you inspect me first Malks?