NHL WARS I GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: NHL WARS I GAME THREAD

Post by Malkamaniac »

Ha. Thanks. My whole goal was to try and cause as much chaos while I was alive as possible. Hoping the rest would piece it together. From the opening day I was targeted as a "noob" and knew I wouldn't last long. I was hoping that goon would slip up
Being a regular why would you cause chaos? We kept you and redwill alive due to the fighting. It helped us a ton.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

I hate you all. :pop:
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

IrishEyes wrote:I hate you all. :pop:
I was worried you were going to say you were the angel before I was. Mac saying keep it open helped us a ton, so much so noone actually thought about it haha.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Malkamaniac wrote:
I was worried you were going to say you were the angel before I was. Mac saying keep it open helped us a ton, so much so noone actually thought about it haha.
it was smart for him to come out and ask to be locked. another dirty play, along with your whole PMing scheme :evil:
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Pavel Bure wrote:You killed off the people that would think enough to pick up on that stuff. Plus you lucked out on getting Shafty. That's what won you the game, getting him when you did was HUGE. I can't even explain how huge that was.
It was huge, I agree. We wouldn't have won without shaf. However, with the role I was given, I did a good job with it.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Malkamaniac wrote:
As far as Malkamaniac is concerned, i cant believe he lasted that long. He was almost gone the 1st day, and he comes out and says I dont want to stop playing yet. And everyone is like, Malkamaniac doesnt want to stop playing so we better not vote him off. Then he is gone for 3 days and no one hears from him.
I was there, I was quiet to get the heat off.

I know you were. I cant believe everyone was like, ok, he doesnt want to stop playing so lets leave him alone. The reasoning behind letting you off was killing me. I only continued to go after Redwill because I was hoping that everyone would leave it as a villager vs villager thing and make the Goons uncomfortable.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Thanks for the protects :pop:
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

mac5155 wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
it was smart for him to come out and ask to be locked. another dirty play, along with your whole PMing scheme :evil:

I was really worried about the message thing. THG messaging me was a blessing because it put more evidence on. Then I figured I'd try and use it at the end lol. I want to be Chris Simon next game ahah.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

I was really worried about the message thing. THG messaging me was a blessing because it put more evidence on. Then I figured I'd try and use it at the end lol. I want to be Chris Simon next game ahah.
The message thing was an accident, when i played in person you were allowed to pass notes during the day phase.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

After I managed to get on (and therefore was already gone), I was reading through... and when I saw Malka's confession... I was freaking out. Then I was I ticked.

Poor Pavel Bure had to listen to me rant and rave about it in the chat.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

IrishEyes wrote:After I managed to get on (and therefore was already gone), I was reading through... and when I saw Malka's confession... I was freaking out. Then I was I ticked.

Yea, I figured you would of came on and refuted it or something, but you didn't so I thought I was clean and for sure dead the next day. It enabled me to pull crazy mode, I would of had it, not been for Beerman being adamant about killing me.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Malkamaniac wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:After I managed to get on (and therefore was already gone), I was reading through... and when I saw Malka's confession... I was freaking out. Then I was I ticked.

Yea, I figured you would of came on and refuted it or something, but you didn't so I thought I was clean and for sure dead the next day. It enabled me to pull crazy mode, I would of had it, not been for Beerman being adamant about killing me.
I was pretty surprised everybody was going to let you slide after that, I'm glad I was able to help in taking you out before I died :D
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Malkamaniac wrote:

My computer at work was down all day on Monday. By the time I got on at home, it was nighttime, so I put in my PM. Tuesday, my computer was down until 10. I was gone before then. There wasn't anything I could do.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Crap, I thought I had it. I was sure I could get kicksave waived and then when shaf started going crazy, I tried a subtle request to sdm and mac to vote shaf.

I wasn't gonna kill any the next night and hope shaf didn't kill me and use kicksave being a goon against him, vote him out the next day and then win.

Oh well, it was fun killing. I can't believe I targeted IE and malks back to back and then were protected!

I must apologize to Juice for ruining his chance to play this role freely cause it is fun as hell!
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Oh well, it was fun killing. I can't believe I targeted IE and malks back to back and then were protected!
Yea, it was kinda nice how that worked out.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Malkamaniac wrote:
Yea, it was kinda nice how that worked out.

Ya, didn't matter to me either. It was a win/win for me. You both were gonna get outed and get taken out eventually. I just got annoyed that I was blocked...
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Malkamaniac wrote:
Ha. Thanks. My whole goal was to try and cause as much chaos while I was alive as possible. Hoping the rest would piece it together. From the opening day I was targeted as a "noob" and knew I wouldn't last long. I was hoping that goon would slip up
Being a regular why would you cause chaos? We kept you and redwill alive due to the fighting. It helped us a ton.
From the start I new I wasn't going to last long so the only way I could stick around was to vote on a known Super Star. It was being chalked up as a villager vs villager thing. I was really suspicious of Shaf after he voted me off because he knew I was a goon. He had to have some role. I was hoping people would pick up on the way people acted towards me. I was the one of the first to out Azkar and didnt vote for Senka. So if I was gone it had to be by someone playing a role.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

thehockeyguru wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
From the start I new I wasn't going to last long so the only way I could stick around was to vote on a known Super Star. It was being chalked up as a villager vs villager thing. I was really suspicious of Shaf after he voted me off because he knew I was a goon. He had to have some role. I was hoping people would pick up on the way people acted towards me. I was the one of the first to out Azkar and didnt vote for Senka. So if I was gone it had to be by someone playing a role.
Dude, shaf's role was *if* I targeted him, he would go from good to bad. When you were targeted, he was pretty much just a villager. You saw nothing.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Yes, the goons had no idea who the vampire was (or that there even was one), nor did Shaf know who the goons were. The only people who knew he was a vampire were him and MWB who investigated him.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

we can all agree that THG just just a maniac and had no actual plan for this game...
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Dude, shaf's role was *if* I targeted him, he would go from good to bad. When you were targeted, he was pretty much just a villager. You saw nothing.
Ok, I called out MWB and Azkar who were both role players in the same thread. I'm not saying that I picked out a "Goon" I am saying I picked out a role player and hoped people would keep an eye on him. He did a lot of damage to the Goons, but he was also wrong more than once. I didn't understand why regardless of the outcome for the people he nominated throughout the whole game he wasn't questioned once.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

thehockeyguru wrote:
Ok, I called out MWB and Azkar who were both role players in the same thread. I'm not saying that I picked out a "Goon" I am saying I picked out a role player and hoped people would keep an eye on him. He did a lot of damage to the Goons, but he was also wrong more than once. I didn't understand why regardless of the outcome for the people he nominated throughout the whole game he wasn't questioned once.
Haha when you eliminate the Goon detective, another goon, and almost save the Superstar Doctor from being killed by a goon RP, it makes it hard for people to suspect you. I am happy I was converted when I was, because any earlier and I might not have bought enough cred
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Haha when you eliminate the Goon detective, another goon, and almost save the Superstar Doctor from being killed by a goon RP, it makes it hard for people to suspect you. I am happy I was converted when I was, because any earlier and I might not have bought enough cred
There is no doubt that you deserve a lot of credit, but I still cant believe how quick the votes were and how quick villagers jump on people with little or no evidence. Later, this played right into your hands.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

thehockeyguru wrote:
You played badly. End of story. The only good that came out of you acting like a fool was the mob being obvious to some of the players.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

thehockeyguru wrote:
There is no doubt that you deserve a lot of credit, but I still cant believe how quick the votes were and how quick villagers jump on people with little or no evidence. Later, this played right into your hands.

You made it completely easy for us to keep you alive. Ask Kicksave, we literally every kill night said Keep THG and redwill up. This is hilarious. In the end, playing for yourself made you like a goon.

What did you see in redwill, that made you target him almost everytime?