WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Post by the errey i breathe »

actually i dont think i was on at all when there was a chance for the wolves to win the game. PLUS that theory is based on your trust in two other people both of whom could be wolves, that makes absolutely no sense to me. i had voted for you prior to anyone else doing so. im not a wolf but whatever you guys want. i know for a fact if im not lynched i sure wont be eaten bc im the perfect target for the villagers so theres no way the wolves will eat me now.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Errey... turn in your NOM NOM so i can end this dang thing
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

i have a 1/4 chance to protect the right person again... and essentially lock it up.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

You could be right, and we are getting played by Loaf or canaan. Canaan voted for Troy 3rd, after I already had two votes, and jaysmiter didn't vote yet. So if you were a villager, Canaan would have voted for me and jaysmiter would have followed to end the game.

My theory wouldn't work if not everyone had voted, but all 7 votes were made. I had two votes. Troy was one (a wolf). You were my second (you voted for me second, not first). Canaan and jaysmiter voted after you (I believe) so they would have voted for me to end the game if you were a villager.

The only person, Loaf, voted before anyone, and only the combination of him not being able to log on, and jaysmiter jumping the gun to vote for Troy instead of voting for me and waiting for Loaf to log on in the morning and change his vote would be the only way he is a wolf. (which could have happened)

To me, canaan is safe.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Senka wrote:Errey... turn in your NOM NOM so i can end this dang thing
You like to use "i" a lot instead of "we". There are 3 other villagers out here. :wink:
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

lol my bad. i just wanna do this thing. the only one im sure of is you. like.... idk

I want to believe canaan. Troy voted for him 3 times and tried to stir support early... no need to do that when the names arent being brought up. it doesnt do it for me... as for loaf or errey... idk.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

newarenanow wrote:You could be right, and we are getting played by Loaf or canaan. Canaan voted for Troy 3rd, after I already had two votes, and jaysmiter didn't vote yet. So if you were a villager, Canaan would have voted for me and jaysmiter would have followed to end the game.

My theory wouldn't work if not everyone had voted, but all 7 votes were made. I had two votes. Troy was one (a wolf). You were my second (you voted for me second, not first). Canaan and jaysmiter voted after you (I believe) so they would have voted for me to end the game if you were a villager.

The only person, Loaf, voted before anyone, and only the combination of him not being able to log on, and jaysmiter jumping the gun to vote for Troy instead of voting for me and waiting for Loaf to log on in the morning and change his vote would be the only way he is a wolf. (which could have happened)

To me, canaan is safe.

yeah but that is assuming that one of the wolves didn't mess up or something. i just think its very flimsy. Like you said loaf voted first and it is definitely possible that the other wolves didn't catch on that it was game over. like i said before its up to you who to trust but basing your trust in them assuming they didn't mess something up is a very weak strategy. luckily senka saved us some time to figure this out but i don't think me out is a good idea.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Senka wrote:lol my bad. i just wanna do this thing. the only one im sure of is you. like.... idk

I want to believe canaan. Troy voted for him 3 times and tried to stir support early... no need to do that when the names arent being brought up. it doesnt do it for me... as for loaf or errey... idk.
jaysmiter voted for canaan too during the Troy lynching, then switched.

The only way Loaf is a wolf, and it could happen, is that all three wolves originally voted for a villager, hoping a villager would join one of them and the other two would quickely switch.

Troy voted for me
Loaf voted for errey
jaysmitter voted for canaan

The reason why I don't think that happened though is that jaysmiter switched, but didn't vote for me right after errey (if he is a villager) did. He hesitated, which gave him away to me. If that was their plan, jaysmiter would have just voted for me and then waited for Loaf to log on in the morning (we were posting at like midnight) to end the game. But he might have thought Loaf (if he was a villager) would take too much convincing, and if he didn't vote for me, it would have given the three wolves away right then and there.

That is my theory, but again, I could be wrong, and if I don't get eaten, I would vote for errey.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

the errey i breathe wrote: yeah but that is assuming that one of the wolves didn't mess up or something. i just think its very flimsy. Like you said loaf voted first and it is definitely possible that the other wolves didn't catch on that it was game over. like i said before its up to you who to trust but basing your trust in them assuming they didn't mess something up is a very weak strategy. luckily senka saved us some time to figure this out but i don't think me out is a good idea.
It's a strategy that bagged us two wolves already.

I was never a wolf, but from the other three games, it seems like the wolves communicate and try to plan a few steps ahead. I don't think they would have messed that up. It's not like they are villagers and are basing everything on trust. They can communicate in hiding. Plus, everyone was aware that that vote was the deciding vote and could have ended the game.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I'm heading home. If I get eaten, good luck guys. I'll check in later.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

newarenanow wrote:
the errey i breathe wrote: yeah but that is assuming that one of the wolves didn't mess up or something. i just think its very flimsy. Like you said loaf voted first and it is definitely possible that the other wolves didn't catch on that it was game over. like i said before its up to you who to trust but basing your trust in them assuming they didn't mess something up is a very weak strategy. luckily senka saved us some time to figure this out but i don't think me out is a good idea.
It's a strategy that bagged us two wolves already.

I was never a wolf, but from the other three games, it seems like the wolves communicate and try to plan a few steps ahead. I don't think they would have messed that up. It's not like they are villagers and are basing everything on trust. They can communicate in hiding. Plus, everyone was aware that that vote was the deciding vote and could have ended the game.
game one when someone called out Idoit, i immediatly joined in the lynching. haha it bought me the time i needed.

as for this game, i dont think it was much like that. i think troy ran the show and the other two had few plans for what would happen...

Im between loaf and errey. im going to bet the game on canaan being a villager. if he isnt then he played a great game and troy helped him by calling him out each time.. but i truly believe we're good. Most i just want to vote errey because if it is him, i called out the final 7 correctly. lol but if he is a villager, and a villager NOM'd tonight, that leaves me a 50/50 chance to protect me or the other villager. i'll know who it is, its just a matter of me guessing right.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

well if i die, then really we cant protect anyone so it might be up to you guys... but at the same time i have to make some clutch moves and try to match the NOMNOM... cause if i do it tonight, then we win. end.
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

cricket.....cricket
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

check pms?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

cricket, cricket
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

Wow I thought that something would have happened overnight
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Loaf31 wrote:Wow I thought that something would have happened overnight
Me too. I sent Juice a PM yesterday regarding moderating the next game, and he hasn't responded, so he may not have checked anything since yesterday.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

juice and i were deep into NHL 09 last night. my apologies.

i was right about jaysmiter and about troy loney. just seriously listen to me, please. re-read errey's last couple of posts and think wolf. vote errey to get lynched. if he isn't a wolf, you can a.) kill the hell out of me, and b.) i'll eat my hat.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

canaan wrote:juice and i were deep into NHL 09 last night. my apologies.

i was right about jaysmiter and about troy loney. just seriously listen to me, please. re-read errey's last couple of posts and think wolf. vote errey to get lynched. if he isn't a wolf, you can a.) kill the hell out of me, and b.) i'll eat my hat.
I think we all agree with you.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

newarenanow wrote:

8-)

im gonna wake juice up soon. this game needs to progress/end.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

canaan wrote:
newarenanow wrote:

8-)

im gonna wake juice up soon. this game needs to progress/end.
Do you live with him, or did he stay over?

If so, run into the room yelling FIRE, FIRE and throw a bucket on water on him.

It's quite entertaining.
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

Come out, Come out, Wherever you are.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

writeup coming
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Yes!!!!!!!
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

It's DAY 8!

To me, canaan isn't safe.
He was just a regular villager and the wolf said he was deeeelish.

THE VILLAGE OF n00bzville

Loaf31
newarenanow
the errey i breathe
Senka

The Departed
bhaw (EATED BY THE WOLVES ON NIGHT 1)
Twisted Wrister (HUNG BY THE VILLAGE ON DAY 1)
LeopardLetang (BLASTED BY THE VIG ON NIGHT 2)
Kovy27 (EATED BY THE WOLVES ON NIGHT 2)
penscup (HUNG BY THE VILLAGE ON DAY 2)

beerman (EATED BY THE WOLVES ON NIGHT 3)
JoseCuervo (HUNG BY THE VILLAGE ON DAY 3)
Kicksave (EATED BY THE WOLVES ON NIGHT 4)
Idoit40fans (HUNG BY THE VILLAGE ON DAY 4)
sdm5055 (EATED BY THE WOLVES ON NIGHT 5)
mumbobob (HUNG BY THE VILLAGE ON DAY 5)
IrishEyes (EATED BY THE WOLVES ON NIGHT 6)

Troy Loney (HUNG BY THE VILLAGE ON DAY 6)
jaysmiter (HUNG BY THE VILLAGE ON DAY 7)

canaan (EATED BY THE WOLVES ON NIGHT 8)

There are 4 villagers left:
1 WEREWOLVES
2 REGULAR VILLAGERS
1 ANGEL

3 VOTES NEEDED TO LYNCH!