WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Re: WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Post by jaysmiter »

LeopardLetang wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:I know that jaysmiter is going to try and lynch me, but seeing as I'm probably going out tonight, I'm saying this now-

I think jaysmiter is a wolf. He was the first person to make a list accusing several people of being wolves. So far, not a single one of them has been correct and I was also on that list. I can see why everyone is going after me, but to be honest I wouldn't mind being lynched if j-man was at least a wolf. taking one with me, so to speak.

Jaysmiter has simply been leading us astray.
Going out being drinking, hopefully not dying.
you won't get a vote from me. i won't by lynching for anybody this round.
Well, that's not good. If you aren't a wolf, that's going to make it much easier for the wolves to lynch another villager...
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

I think we need to examine the Jwienand vote closely before we move on...
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

OK...here's what I found...

Voted to lynch Jwienand:

-Letang (led the vote)
-Jaysmiter (me)
-Jose
-Errey
-MWB (vig, now dead)
-IE (angel)

Did not vote:

-ieux (last online 3:10am!)
-kicksave (last on yesterday!)
-Pittpensfan (last on Wednesday!)
-Canaan (last on yesterday and I know for a fact he was at work during the vote!)
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

jaysmiter wrote:I think we need to examine the Jwienand vote closely before we move on...
it was a unanimous, if we get one we get two decision

My point was though- if jwienand was a wolf, would you not have voted for me? It would've made perfect sense, and I don't blame anyone for that.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

JoseCuervo wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:I think we need to examine the Jwienand vote closely before we move on...
it was a unanimous, if we get one we get two decision

My point was though- if jwienand was a wolf, would you not have voted for me? It would've made perfect sense, and I don't blame anyone for that.
Which is exactly what you would be trying to take advantage of, as a wolf. It were a unanimous "We get one, we get two" vote, and you were a wolf, you would know that you would be safe when it turns out we didn't "get one."

There are at least two wolves in that vote...it isn't me, it isn't IE, and it isn't MWB...and honestly, I don't think it's Errey. I think Errey and I are going to be set up to be the patsies on this. That leaves Jose and Letang, setting up the "we get one, we get two" strategy together. Letang was so very confident of both of them being wolves, now he's not voting for the other? Doesn't anyone else find that a bit off? He makes this big heartfelt post about how he just knows that both are...and now he's not voting?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

I'm sure Letang will come back with "But, I feel bad for being wrong about Jwienand, so I don't want to put the village in any more danger" nonsense...well, guess what, pal. We're getting down to the end here, so if you love this village, take it back from those who wish to destroy it. (quote modified courtesy of boysetsfire).
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

IrishEyes wrote:Sorry MWB... it was a tough choice this night... I chose wrong.
No prob, saves me from killing more innocents.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Where are the quiet guys- ppf and canaan? I don't want to start a vote against them but I have no idea what they are doing or even what they are thinking.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

The quiet guys...

PPF - only voted for kicksave and mumbobob
KS - Has voted for 8 people.
ieux - has voted for mumbo, IE, bhaw, and TW
Canaan - has NOT voted.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

And, Jose, I will not vote for any of those 4. I have a good feeling one of them is a wolf, but that will get sorted out after you and Letang are taken care of.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

I urge the village to do the same, as well.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Which, will be IMPOSSIBLE, if Letang and Jose are both wolves and 3 villagers aren't participating. Cannot get a majority vote on that, whatsoever.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

im going back to my gut and NOT changing no matter what. i've felt he was a wolf for like 3 round now but never gained any support. if i fail again this time whatever but i think letang is a wolf.

lynch letang
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

I trust letang. I do not see him being a wolf, and I know I'm not a wolf.

Are you afraid of letang because he's been going through the older posts? I would be if I were a wolf.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

JoseCuervo wrote:I trust letang. I do not see him being a wolf, and I know I'm not a wolf.

Are you afraid of letang because he's been going through the older posts? I would be if I were a wolf.
that was at smiter, not errey...damn quick reply
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

the errey i breathe wrote:im going back to my gut and NOT changing no matter what. i've felt he was a wolf for like 3 round now but never gained any support. if i fail again this time whatever but i think letang is a wolf.

lynch letang
I'm with you on this...and I'm not changing either. He and Jose tried to set a plan in motion and I caught them on it.

Lynch Harvey Letang...now Two-Face Letang

I've been going through old posts, too, Jose. I'm not afraid of being called out as a wolf...the only thing anyone has to go on is that I've been vocal. Whoopie da doo...someone has to be.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

look through my older posts, theres nothing wolfy about them so i could care less. that post actually makes me trust you less too. i've just been suspicious of him for a while now and he's skated through pretty cleanly. my top 3 are:
Letang
Jose
Canaan

the alphawolf had to be on between the lynch and the nomming and you both had posted so im sticking with my gut on letang.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Vocal for the first 3 days for sure while you were in hiding forming a plan
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

the errey i breathe wrote:look through my older posts, theres nothing wolfy about them so i could care less. that post actually makes me trust you less too. i've just been suspicious of him for a while now and he's skated through pretty cleanly. my top 3 are:
Letang
Jose
Canaan

the alphawolf had to be on between the lynch and the nomming and you both had posted so im sticking with my gut on letang.
You are absolutely right, Errey. See my above post =)
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

JoseCuervo wrote:Vocal for the first 3 days for sure while you were in hiding forming a plan
Ah yes, back to this...we can just go in circles on this all night. I was HONEST about what my intentions were. I didn't say "I'll be busy with work, I won't be around," yet was around all the time.

Why don't you address the issue at hand here? Letang and your "get one, get two" plan, Letang"s fervor to vote for you after jwie, and now his lack of desire to vote at all?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

My top 3, after reading back...

Letang
Jose
PittPensFan - Quiet one who mostly talked about why he was quiet. Makes it rather obvious in hindsight.

Ieux, when posting, has been way too helpful to the village, or at least tried to be.
Canaan, hasn't participated at all, hardly. But, I know he has been working a ton.
Kicksave, again...angry villager = never guilty.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

going back to Letang's long post before the nomming he lists J-man and Jose as wolves. Jose then jumped on board saying he was suspicious of j-man and what not and later says he'll get lynched if jman turns out to be a wolf. However they both know jman isn't a wolf so since Letang was wrong the village will hopefully write him off and ignore the connection he made to Jose.

ALSO, by posting his accusation and his villager list he might be trying to gain the trust of the people he listed as villagers so they don't feel threatened by him.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

jaysmiter wrote:My top 3, after reading back...

Letang
Jose
PittPensFan - Quiet one who mostly talked about why he was quiet. Makes it rather obvious in hindsight.

Ieux, when posting, has been way too helpful to the village, or at least tried to be.
Canaan, hasn't participated at all, hardly. But, I know he has been working a ton.
I bet your top 3 are as reliable as the last ones...
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

also, if canaan is so busy, why does he post in the other threads?
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

jaysmiter wrote:My top 3, after reading back...

Letang
Jose

im fairly certain about the first 2, the third is up in the air though.