Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by canaan »

slay mac5155

im convinced.

when this comes to fruition, LITT, you're at the top of the list.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

canaan wrote:For as dumb as mikeenike is, im pretty sure that hes a blue guy. this dismissal of mac being a suspect is pretty strange.
I'm not dismissing him.

However, two people are completly flying under the radar this late in the game. That's not good.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

newarenanow wrote:
canaan wrote:For as dumb as mikeenike is, im pretty sure that hes a blue guy. this dismissal of mac being a suspect is pretty strange.
I'm not dismissing him.

However, two people are completly flying under the radar this late in the game. That's not good.
mac5155 is one of them.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

I can think of 2 reasons to vote for mac.

1. It would be a great play by the reds to have 2 of their own go after another. We already got pfidc so we write off mac.

2. He isn't the angel.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Zarovich wrote:I can think of 2 reasons to vote for mac.

1. It would be a great play by the reds to have 2 of their own go after another. We already got pfidc so we write off mac.

2. He isn't the angel.
:thumb: :thumb:
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

NAN you literally have like 5 more posts than me in the thread. We're at 49 and 54 ish, not really flying under the radar.

Anyway, a mac vote would make sense. With Zaro's idea of two went after him he could easily just be a regular red guy that they could afford to lose. Plus, he's the only one I'm really suspicious of.
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

Part of me thinks Mac isn't bad due to his pursuit of crayz and his "outing" of the double vote.

But, in Jelly wars Mac was my seashell buddy and he said the best strategy early on was to just lay low and get on board with bandwagons. His targeting crayz sort of goes against that.

Zaro confirmed that he's not the angel, so it seems like our best move right now is to

slay mac5155

But if Mac ends up being good, I'm going to wonder about canaan...
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Zarovich wrote: 2. He isn't the angel.
I'll switch because of this.

I'm suspicious of mac, but I still want to keep an eye on those other two.

reattach MikeNIke's head

slay mac
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

MikeEnIke wrote:NAN you literally have like 5 more posts than me in the thread. We're at 49 and 54 ish, not really flying under the radar.
It has nothing to do with the amount of posts.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

MikeEnIke wrote:NAN you literally have like 5 more posts than me in the thread. We're at 49 and 54 ish, not really flying under the radar.

Anyway, a mac vote would make sense. With Zaro's idea of two went after him he could easily just be a regular red guy that they could afford to lose. Plus, he's the only one I'm really suspicious of.

...This is another good point. mac could be just be a red with no ability. pfidc double vote ability isn't the greatest and could have been used to make mac look good...
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

slay mac.

he goes to PSU. :pop:
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

mac - 4 (canaan, Hockeynut!, NAN, Senka)

MikeENIKe - 1 (LITT)

Is this right?
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Ha.. Getyour stuff together guys (dagny esp).. I didn't even vote for pfidc because he was gone already. I looked back at the votes and saw crayz was towards the end on him and middle line on the blues we voted out. I formed a hunch and went with it. You guys want to vote out a regular villager then by all means go for it.. But at least do it with some decent reasoning not blindly following Canaan who hasn't been cleared either. I don't know why you think a bad guy would lead the charge against killing the head darkness, that's definitely not my style.

And to address what hockeynut said, that was your first game. I told you to lay low because I didn't want you to die because of a rookie mistake. That's usually never my strategy that I use
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

mac5155 wrote:And to address what hockeynut said, that was your first game. I told you to lay low because I didn't want you to die because of a rookie mistake. That's usually never my strategy that I use
No worries. I'm not convinced you're bad, but right now there isn't much to go on. Who are you suspicious of?
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Hockeynut! wrote:
mac5155 wrote:And to address what hockeynut said, that was your first game. I told you to lay low because I didn't want you to die because of a rookie mistake. That's usually never my strategy that I use
No worries. I'm not convinced you're bad, but right now there isn't much to go on. Who are you suspicious of?
obviously Canaan is on my list and there's a post a while back by him, I'm on my phone so I can't dig, but it's something after a blue dies and he said "well that leaves 3 left that zaro has yet to clear" but in reality there was about 7 I thought. Not sure what he is meaning by that. Also NAN just for obvious reasons (he never lasts this long) and I'd kinda like to get rid of corvi just because his posts seldom work on my phone haha
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

mac5155 wrote:I don't know why you think a bad guy would lead the charge against killing the head darkness, that's definitely not my style.
I think its a pretty slick maneuver if you ask me.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

mac5155 wrote:
Hockeynut! wrote:
obviously Canaan is on my list and there's a post a while back by him, I'm on my phone so I can't dig, but it's something after a blue dies and he said "well that leaves 3 left that zaro has yet to clear" but in reality there was about 7 I thought. Not sure what he is meaning by that. Also NAN just for obvious reasons (he never lasts this long) and I'd kinda like to get rid of corvi just because his posts seldom work on my phone haha
saying that another player should be killed because "he never usually lasts this long" is exactly why baddies leave players like me or nan in the game--so the village can kill them. its not rocketsurgery.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Between work and the Olympics, I haven't been following this game very well. The only one that stands out to me is Corvi, who I was suspicious of early on because of the amount of confusion he created... I guess it's time to go back through and see if there's anything else.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

canaan wrote: saying that another player should be killed because "he never usually lasts this long" is exactly why baddies leave players like me or nan in the game--so the village can kill them. its not rocketsurgery.
Exactly. You, me, dags, Senka, we are all still around. People that are usually killed off the first few days.

Whether it is one of you guys, or someone else doing it, knows exactly that.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I do have a thought, and just want to get people take.

Do you think if there is only one bad guy left, that he will show up as blue if searched?

That is the only reason why I think Zaro is still sticking around this long. He is clearing people, and if the final baddie will not show up as red, he could get a free pass by being cleared.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

newarenanow wrote:I do have a thought, and just want to get people take.

Do you think if there is only one bad guy left, that he will show up as blue if searched?

That is the only reason why I think Zaro is still sticking around this long. He is clearing people, and if the final baddie will not show up as red, he could get a free pass by being cleared.
i dont take much creedence in who has been cleared and who hasn't because of the "coming back as blue" theory.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Exactly. You, me, dags, Senka, we are all still around. People that are usually killed off the first few days.

Whether it is one of you guys, or someone else doing it, knows exactly that.[/quote]

possible phone quote fail but

I'm just saying usually when some of that group make it to the end, usually they are bad.

Plus stop thinking of yourselves as some dream team :pop:
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

mac5155 wrote: I'm just saying usually when some of that group make it to the end, usually they are bad.

Plus stop thinking of yourselves as some dream team :pop:
I can't speak for everyone else, but the two times I was ever bad, I got whacked pretty early.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Looking back through the post of our 2 confirmed baddies - PFIDC and crayz - I have come to the following conclusion (again):

slay Corvidae

crayz comes off as being very defensive of any suspicious thrown at Corvidae, writing it off several times as "being weird".
crayz wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:Wasn't there an RP in the last couple games whose entire role was to be completely unintelligible and not make any sense?
I think that was package/item based? It's tough to tell with Corvi if he is doing it because he has to...or because he is just weird :D
http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 0#p1194853" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
crayz wrote:so...last game corvi was weird too...i was the "sire cheater" and killed him because of the randomness he was posting. So it's not just this game. I think :slug: and jellyfish have taken over his brainz. imo, we can take him out later if we need to....
http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 0#p1194988" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
crayz wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:
Also, crayz went out of his way to defend Corvidae on at least two separate occasions, when I suggested that Corvi might be a bad guy (or at the very least, a neutral not friendly to us). It seems as if everyone bought Corvi's alibi that the "mods" told him to act like that.....but does that make any sense? I know there have been some weird roles, but why would the mods tell Corvi to act weird on Day 1 only? Corvi is most definitely still on the hook for me.
2 things

1) As I said on yesterday, I have a interview today so I won't be around very much....tomorrow i'm back to normal and will be on more.

2) I didn't go out of the way to defend corvi? All I said was, if you remember last game...he was making similar type of posts and random votes (voted bhaw on day 1 then changed to someone else with no reason then changed again)... I've come to the impression that corvi is just weird - Not saying he couldn't be bad, but it is something that could be looked at later.

The PFIDC thing may carry some weight, not 100% sold after 2 days of voting, but its the best theory i've seen.
http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 0#p1195757" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
crayz wrote:i'm kind of at a loss where to go atm.

pfidc makes some sense...probably the most so far imo.

Shaf has come out strong against me and corvi, yet voted for zaro...then switched to me. Little flippy floppy

corvi is weird and now saying its per the mods (item possibility?)

a few people haven't posted at all really (like dags - minus the one night time post???)

then the double vote thing adds another twist.
http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 0#p1195814" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Zarovich wrote:I can think of 2 reasons to vote for mac.

2. He isn't the angel.
That's what I needed to know. I thought mac might be the angel, so I didn't want to say too much about why I thought he was good. We need to know who to go for, without zaro giving away the angel. So, he can't tell us who NOT to vote for.

Zaro, I NEED to know who your second choice would be to vote for, after mac.

canaan, you never addressed my speculation on you in my post that people tried to bury over the weekend. It's not like you to ignore an accusation, even if it is tentative.

I'll requote it.

Another thought on the cleared people. The game says people are infected by the darkness. Who is to say that those who have been cleared, weren't "infected" later? We don't know how it works, and could be a good reason why zaro is still alive. jays wanted to change this game up and make it unlike any other. No possibility can be overlooked.