NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

She turned me into a newt.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

jaysmiter got thrown in as the wolf and had to survive with basically nada. i give him props for lasting as long as he did (although, i disagreed with some of his posts as i thought they were crazy suspicious).
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

I got better.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Awesome guess Juice.

At the end there, Irisheyes was my first guess, and then jaysmitter was my second guess.

I was hoping we'd switch Irish, because she was so non chalont (sp???) about her lynching, that you could tell she was a villager.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

canaan wrote:jaysmiter got thrown in as the wolf and had to survive with basically nada. i give him props for lasting as long as he did (although, i disagreed with some of his posts as i thought they were crazy suspicious).
For instance, revealing the alphabetical nature of the way people were being offed, to try to get the suspicion of him? That raised a red flag for me, but I was already dead.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

canaan wrote:jaysmiter got thrown in as the wolf and had to survive with basically nada. i give him props for lasting as long as he did (although, i disagreed with some of his posts as i thought they were crazy suspicious).
I agree. he got very defensive when the lynchings came his way.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

I basically went silent for a day, then decided to keep it up and see how long it would take people to accuse me. If I got remotely close to being lynched, I was just going to post The Joker's telling everyone not to lynch me after he must have investigated me. I didn't want to bring that up though, because I figured I would be toast if I did.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

newarenanow wrote:Awesome guess Juice.

At the end there, Irisheyes was my first guess, and then jaysmitter was my second guess.

I was hoping we'd switch Irish, because she was so non chalont (sp???) about her lynching, that you could tell she was a villager.
Nonchalant?? I voted for myself just to move the game along!

:D
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Idoit40fans wrote:I basically went silent for a day, then decided to keep it up and see how long it would take people to accuse me. If I got remotely close to being lynched, I was just going to post The Joker's telling everyone not to lynch me after he must have investigated me. I didn't want to bring that up though, because I figured I would be toast if I did.
I brought that up when Kovy was looking at you.

If the Joker didn't write that, I would have been suspicious of you too. But that stuck in my head.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

IrishEyes wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Awesome guess Juice.

Nonchalant?? I voted for myself just to move the game along!

:D
That is what I mean. You didn't seem to care if you died or not.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

newarenanow wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:I basically went silent for a day, then decided to keep it up and see how long it would take people to accuse me. If I got remotely close to being lynched, I was just going to post The Joker's telling everyone not to lynch me after he must have investigated me. I didn't want to bring that up though, because I figured I would be toast if I did.

If the Joker didn't write that, I would have been suspicious of you too. But that stuck in my head.
Yeah, I saw that, but then it over a page later. Basically I disappeared from the topic because of a combination of frustration with the slow weekend and curiosity as to how long it would take people to notice.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Idoit40fans wrote:
newarenanow wrote:

Yeah, I saw that, but then it over a page later. Basically I disappeared from the topic because of a combination of frustration with the slow weekend and curiosity as to how long it would take people to notice.
I was trying to keep it as long as possible without mentioning it, because I didn't want the wolf to eat you since there was really no suspicion if you were outed as a villager.

I knew as long as you were around, there was still a chance.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

canaan wrote:Juice, before he died, predicted all four wolves (even after going completely awful on his first guess).
FROM PAGE 29:
Juice wrote:
Juice wrote:ok people...
i've played this game a few times and will offer a little insight.
packs of wolves are usually structured like this:

STEP 1: one wolf is usually really talkative (josecuervo)

STEP 2: one or two wolves usually come in and say random ****("my grandma and i were building birdhouses"-jesse) and bandwagon lynch
**NOTE: if step two is only one wolf then step 3 is two

STEP 3: one or two wolves usually don't say anything (???, ???)
based on my previous knowledge...
STEP 1: JoseCuervo, ldo
STEP 2: Jesse(random and bandwagon),Three Stars(bandwagon)
STEP 3: Troy Loney(hasn't posted once)

good luck nudists
so let me see...
i blasted the alpha with my only shot, got jesse and three stars strung up on the next consecutive days and guessed the original fourth wolf...
also, i have canaan to verify that after troy was auto-killed, i also correctly guessed the replacement...
/bragpost
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Idiot, I think it was you, but what did you want to comment on about the angel post from jaysmitter, or was that Letang??

Also, did anyone believe I was the angel, or did you think I was a wolf.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

IrishEyes wrote:I got better.
I was lucky you went when you did or I think you would have taken me out. You brought my name up one time and everybody was like ok lets get him then next time. I didn't figure I had much time left
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Juice wrote:
canaan wrote:Juice, before he died, predicted all four wolves (even after going completely awful on his first guess).
FROM PAGE 29:
Juice wrote:

STEP 2: one or two wolves usually come in and say random ****("my grandma and i were building birdhouses"-jesse) and bandwagon lynch

good luck nudists
so let me see...
i blasted the alpha with my only shot, got jesse and three stars strung up on the next consecutive days and guessed the original fourth wolf...
also, i have canaan to verify that after troy was auto-killed, i also correctly guessed the replacement...
/bragpost
That was awesome. I'm very, very impressed.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Also, I think someone said the game was more messed up than we knew.

Was it because Troy Loney was a wolf, and jaysmitter was switched.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Juice wrote:
FROM PAGE 29:
Juice wrote:

good luck nudists
so let me see...
/bragpost
without you juice, I think the wolves would have won again, you pretty much carried us through this one
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

Juice wrote:alright so now that it's night and i'm probably gonna get eated...
three stars did not vote to lynch jesse?? hmmmmmm???
also after that lynch troy loney just cause he isn't posting at all and my hunches are sicknasty
hehehe, also ^ from page 32
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

Also, I love this game.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

Also also, it was so frustrating getting eaten on night 3... this game would have been over on night 4 cause we would have lynched *** on day 3 and on night 4 i would have blasted Troy Loney :D
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

newarenanow wrote:Also, I think someone said the game was more messed up than we knew.

yes, but canaan couldn't auto-kill the remaining wolf, so he had to play it off like he killed a regular villager...
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Juice wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Also, I think someone said the game was more messed up than we knew.

yes, but canaan couldn't auto-kill the remaining wolf, so he had to play it off like he killed a regular villager...
Oh I definitely agree. Canaan did a good job at fixing that issue.

Canaan, is that what was holding you up that one day?
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

beerman wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:I got better.
I was lucky you went when you did or I think you would have taken me out. You brought my name up one time and everybody was like ok lets get him then next time. I didn't figure I had much time left
And I only went with you because you were so absent. And I'm not certainly not blaming you for having a life. :D But in the end, it all worked out.