Sorting through my PMs... I believe...
Spoiler:
there be a writeup coming
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Post by Kicksave »

Just as I was about to start doing work...
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Kicksave wrote:Just as I was about to start doing work...
haha. i was thinking the same thing
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

canaan wrote:
Kicksave wrote:Just as I was about to start doing work...
haha. i was thinking the same thing
Slackers. Get in at 7.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

We have intense facilitation training starting at 8:30 AM, so let's get moving people!!
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

What a night! Where to even begin...
Spoiler:
The beginning! p :D
One traveller found a package of Pepper Spray outside their door. I guess it made them feel invincible because they were walking around the halls shouting "Sting this, Jellyfish!". Unfortunately, the ice machine made a noise and they turned around spraying, engulfing themselves in the cloud... guess someone won't be voting today.

Later on, sdm5055 decided he needed a beer. He put on the sweet Jellyfish Invasion tshirt he bought at TWC's Gifts N' At. Unfortunately, Spongebob was lurking in the shadows and mistook him for a Jellyfish sympathizer. It was only a matter of seconds before he was netted and dragged off to Spongebob's room. There, sdm underwent hours of brutal torture. When it was done, Spongebob realized he had netted a regular traveler. Spongebob may look friendly, but he is vindictive. Angry that sdm had wasted his time, he sharpened the end of his net into a point and stuck it right through sdm's skull! Oh my!

Just when things were settling down, I heard the cleaning lady swearing down the hall. What we found was a bloody mess. She screamed "This red will never come out of the carpet!!!" and stormed away. We can only guess the jellyfish have struck again, as there was a trail of blood leading back to the sea.

Good thing this resort is heavily insured. :thumb:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 4 in the Resort of Algaeria
There are 27 Travelers Left:

Azkar
beerman
canaan
crayz
cup keeper
dagny
Hockeynut!
Irish Eyes
jaysmiter
Juice
jwienand
Kicksave
Letang Is The Truth
mac5155
Malkamaniac
MWB
npv708
Pavel Bure
PensFanInDC
relantel
shafnutz05
slappybrown
tfrizz
thehockeyguru
Twisted Wrister
wallflower
Zarovich

Stinky Rotting Corpses
Troy Loney, a Regular Traveler, was stung and dragged to the depths on Night 1
penscup, a Regular traveler, was vaporized on Day 1 by the resort
Senka, the Inebriated Hobo, was blinded and dragged out the sea on Night 2
count2infinity, the Regular Traveler, found a package and dropped dead again on Night 2
NAN, Maggie The Monkey, was detailed and dragged to the depths on Night 3
sdm5055, a Regular Traveler, was netted tortured, and ultimately impaled on Night 4
red will, a Regular Traveler, was beheaded and dragged to the depths on Night 4
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14 Votes to NET!

Deadline is 8:30 PM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous Writeups:

Prelude
Night 1
Day 1 (1a)
Night 2 (2a)
Day 2 (1b)
Night 3 (2b)
Day 3
Night 4
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

So... we've got an ISK and/or vigilante now?
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

tfrizz wrote:So... we've got an ISK and/or vigilante now?
Read the OP.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

or maybe someone opened a package and it allowed them to kill someone
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

i was catching up last night (granted it was at 230 AM so my reasoning can be questioned) but this post really jumped out to me for some reason
thehockeyguru wrote:Is this the just of things today, what else am I missing?

1. Pavel has been quiet, but he is dealing with classes. He has been killed very quickly in the past, and is a threat because of his abilities.

2. NPV is almosted netted, and LITT says that NPV is his buddy but he cant answer him. If they are shell buddies, is his shell broken? Why have they both been so quiet since?

3. PFinDC - many seem to have an ax to grind with him, he was defensive. What else is wrong with him?

4. Dagny is being chalked up as being herself. She is out of contact during the day so no one puts a quick vote on her, but they did for NPV who has been silent.

thg was getting a lot of heat earlier and i think he was told to lay low and people kinda forgot about him (except wf). his name was brought up recently and piped back up a little. i am going to be gone for most of the day so i guess i will get this started early net thg. also it seems that IE has been pretty quiet lately
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

the wicked child wrote:
tfrizz wrote:So... we've got an ISK and/or vigilante now?
Read the OP.
Yeah, I just remembered that... :face:
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

net thg. let the deed finally be done.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

Just because I like Patrick better doesn't mean you had to kill me SpongeBob.... you ass
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

^fail

net thg
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:i was catching up last night (granted it was at 230 AM so my reasoning can be questioned) but this post really jumped out to me for some reason
thehockeyguru wrote:Is this the just of things today, what else am I missing?

1. Pavel has been quiet, but he is dealing with classes. He has been killed very quickly in the past, and is a threat because of his abilities.

2. NPV is almosted netted, and LITT says that NPV is his buddy but he cant answer him. If they are shell buddies, is his shell broken? Why have they both been so quiet since?

3. PFinDC - many seem to have an ax to grind with him, he was defensive. What else is wrong with him?

4. Dagny is being chalked up as being herself. She is out of contact during the day so no one puts a quick vote on her, but they did for NPV who has been silent.

thg was getting a lot of heat earlier and i think he was told to lay low and people kinda forgot about him (except wf). his name was brought up recently and piped back up a little. i am going to be gone for most of the day so i guess i will get this started early net thg. also it seems that IE has been pretty quiet lately
I can get on board with this. And uh, no, I have not been quiet... I just don't talk at night.

net thg
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

I'm not exactly sold on thg yet, and IE has been playing pretty much the same as she always does... I'm not going to vote until I get back from class and catch up on the 10 pages I'm going to miss :p
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Im curious as to what this means
One traveller found a package of Pepper Spray outside their door. I guess it made them feel invincible because they were walking around the halls shouting "Sting this, Jellyfish!". Unfortunately, the ice machine made a noise and they turned around spraying, engulfing themselves in the cloud... guess someone won't be voting today.
Any thoughts?

THG has been a little quiet. This could be from all the heat the last 2 games and the beginning of this one and he's trying to lay low. That doesn't mean he is good or bad, it just means that he may be trying to stay alive.

I'm going to hold off voting for a moment.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

PensFanInDC wrote:Im curious as to what this means
Any thoughts?

THG has been a little quiet. This could be from all the heat the last 2 games and the beginning of this one and he's trying to lay low. That doesn't mean he is good or bad, it just means that he may be trying to stay alive.

Well the way you put it. He's either laying low to keep himself alive. Or he's laying low because he's something and doesn't want to die.

Lose lose for the village.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

I dont think I am really laying low. I dont have much to say really. I would like to hear what Pavel says about Sdm.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

So what is the consensus on PFiDC not dying?
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Any thoughts?

All that quote says, basically, is that someone can't vote today.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Also why is NPV not dead? Why did LITT see the need to vote me hastily?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Malkamaniac wrote:
Any thoughts?

Why would that be lose lose? If he is a good RP, then laying low is a reasonable move.

Well the way you put it. He's either laying low to keep himself alive. Or he's laying low because he's something and doesn't want to die.

slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Malkamaniac wrote:
Any thoughts?

Crap -- messed up my msg above and cant edit.

Why would that be lose lose? If THG is a good RP, then laying low is a reasonable move.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

slappybrown wrote:So what is the consensus on PFiDC not dying?
Typically a failed lynch would mean mob protection (mob doctors protect during the day, good doctors protect during the night)... but since he was just one of us, I can't see that being the case. Could it be a JOAT-type role where one of the actions prevents lynching?