Re: **Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread**

Post by MWB »

delete cheesesteakwithegg
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

I don't like it when mommy mod and daddy mod fight...its all my fault!!!
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

basis on the fact that they have no input whatsoever.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

crayz wrote:If we are to go for a quiet, i'd say sdm.

Reasons: He has been active in previous games, this one is different.
Zaro voted for cheesesteak...maybe because he investigated him or just knew he wasn't a boss
Litt voted for zaro on the first day...Once juice started a zaro vote, Litt jumped in and right away voted for him. Looked like a random day 1 bandwagon - which makes no sense to bandwagon on your detective

delete sdm
Good point on those votes. I know they were early and may not mean anything, but if we're going to take a stab at a quiet one might as well use the little info we have.

Since Zaro was the mafia cop, does that mean he knew who the bosses were? Or that they knew who he was?
undelete cheesesteak
delete sdm
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Whoa. The game is suddntly the second most intriguing thing in this thread.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

I like the getting rid the quiet ones idea... as usual.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

Oh, and :pop:
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

MWB wrote:Since Zaro was the mafia cop, does that mean he knew who the bosses were? Or that they knew who he was?
This is total speculation on my part but I don't think Zaro knew who the bosses are/were which is why he was so public with his discoveries. I would think if he had the ability to PM with them, there would be no need for him to tell everyone the RPs he found and, if anything, it would have benefited the bosses for him to not be so vocal.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

I have a few suspicions, but a lot of confusion, but I do think its not a bad idea to go after the quiet ones.

delete Cheesesteakwithegg
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

Juice wrote:I like the getting rid the quiet ones idea... as usual.
It seems to me that most everyone agrees with getting rid of a quiet player but there isn't a consensus on which quiet player to delete.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

**Mod made up, just no more revealing things about the game without asking me first, continue to PM Dags at night, damn wimmins**
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

wallflower wrote:
MWB wrote:Since Zaro was the mafia cop, does that mean he knew who the bosses were? Or that they knew who he was?
This is total speculation on my part but I don't think Zaro knew who the bosses are/were which is why he was so public with his discoveries. I would think if he had the ability to PM with them, there would be no need for him to tell everyone the RPs he found and, if anything, it would have benefited the bosses for him to not be so vocal.
I feel the same way. And if that's the case, his voting shouldn't really be used as a barometer because he wouldn't know if he were voting for bosses or not. Maybe this is why he came out so quickly with his role so he could let the bosses know the info.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Pavel Bure wrote:**Mod made up, just no more revealing things about the game without asking me first, continue to PM Dags at night, damn goth wimmins**

fixt.

just kidding dags!
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

wallflower wrote:
Hmmm.... didn't think of that. Good call.

I'll get on the cheesesteak bandwagon, but I personally think he is just town. I'd keep an eye on LTT

undelete LTT

delete cheesesteak
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

If I was a boss, I'd be upset about the recruiting thing. Kept us in the dark.

BTW, can we get a count.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

MWB wrote:
wallflower wrote:
I feel the same way. And if that's the case, his voting shouldn't really be used as a barometer because he wouldn't know if he were voting for bosses or not. Maybe this is why he came out so quickly with his role so he could let the bosses know the info.
hmm..I think he would? He had to go public with his discoveries because he outed himself on the first day when he had like 7 votes against him. If he didn't tell us who he investigated, we wouldn't have believed him?

I guess it is possible...but that's kinda odd.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

I understand cheese being new and quiet and he could be an RP...but I guess I don't understand why would vote for someone that Zaro voted for? That was his "random quiet vote". Think he would actually finger a boss?
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

Alright, before i get called out on being too quiet, I've just been following along and trying to learn about what the heck is going on. I still dont really understand it, but im trying at least. I'm gonna vote Cheesesteak because its more than likely a 50-50 shot. People have said hes been posting on the board, which means hes probably checked this game out, so ifs hes an RP, just keeping quiet. and if hes a Hero RP, then he will have to come out.

Delete Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

crayz wrote:I understand cheese being new and quiet and he could be an RP...but I guess I don't understand why would vote for someone that Zaro voted for? That was his "random quiet vote". Think he would actually finger a boss?
Because Zaro may not have known that he was a boss or that they were on the same side. I don't know, but I'm switching back to cheesesteak since that seems to be the way the vote is going now and he only posted on day 1.
undelete sdm
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

crayz wrote:I understand cheese being new and quiet and he could be an RP...but I guess I don't understand why would vote for someone that Zaro voted for? That was his "random quiet vote". Think he would actually finger a boss?
It depends on what you believe about Zaro's role - whether or not he knew who the bosses were.

I think cheesesteak is probably just a plain hero but the total lack of participation is a decent enough reason to delete him.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

So people suspect sdm an LITT but we are voting cheese bc of quiet?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Also, why do people think Zaro didnt know who the baddies were? That mikeburnfire site says nothing about him being blind to that fact.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

slappybrown wrote:Also, why do people think Zaro didnt know who the baddies were? That mikeburnfire site says nothing about him being blind to that fact.
No one knows that. Just speculation.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

slappybrown wrote:Also, why do people think Zaro didnt know who the baddies were? That mikeburnfire site says nothing about him being blind to that fact.
I think people are just bringing up the possibility.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Ok well I dont see why we are voting a quiet person off when people have real suspicions on other potential targts. I think we should delete one of sdm, malks, or crayz.