** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: ** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Post by Troy Loney »

I agree he could've been trying to pair things together but why would he pair juice and nan together and then the other slugs kill the villager from that pairing? It wouldn't make much sense unless juice was on to something and they needed to get him out, but all I really remember is juice being after pavel.
Well...I'll never really question the slugs choosing to kill juice...but my thought is that they also tried to use killing juice as a way of clearing NAN...but i could be wrong...i'm just wondering what Pavel's intentions were after claiming to be the seer...

First he said that NAN and Juice were clean, and then canaan was a slug...seems like he's going after some of the main players...that also seems to me like something dagny & senka would do.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

salt Zarovich

He is a slug this time

the slug has some quiet people in their ranks, but people who have been around for a few games and zaro fits the bill

I think they just didnt get their PM in the night nothing happened
and they came up with the idea of giving up pavel to attempt to get the last RP to come out and contest him being the seer
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

I think they just didnt get their PM in the night nothing happened
and they came up with the idea of giving up pavel to attempt to get the last RP to come out and contest him being the seer
I disagree...it was a great move by the slugs to out the seer.....they were feeling pretty good about themselves after both the angel & vig were gone immediately...it was a great ploy to get the final role player out...should have worked.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

dagny wrote:
slappybrown wrote:Let me revise -- convinced you are a slug. Probably too agressive to be an alpha, but could easily be a slug.
Then you're not very good at this.
Perhaps. Doesnt mean I am wrong this time.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Senka - 2 (Troy, NAN)
TW - 1 (Senka)
Troy - 1 (Corvidae)
Zaro - 1 (sdm)
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

newarenanow wrote:Senka - 2 (Troy, NAN)
TW - 1 (Senka)
Troy - 1 (Corvidae)
Zaro - 1 (sdm)

Looks like this round is going to be all over the place.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Malkamaniac wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Senka - 2 (Troy, NAN)
TW - 1 (Senka)
Troy - 1 (Corvidae)
Zaro - 1 (sdm)

Looks like this round is going to be all over the place.
Very well could be, but unlike previous games, it's not a race to a magic number. I'm sure as the day goes on and more people chime in, votes can be switched.

I know I am still open if anyone else wants to discuss.

Again though, I highly suggest the seer, if they make it another round or two and doesn't have anything of any substance right now, look at some of the more quiet people still remaining.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Troy Loney wrote: Well...I'll never really question the slugs choosing to kill juice...but my thought is that they also tried to use killing juice as a way of clearing NAN...but i could be wrong...i'm just wondering what Pavel's intentions were after claiming to be the seer...

First he said that NAN and Juice were clean, and then canaan was a slug...seems like he's going after some of the main players...that also seems to me like something dagny & senka would do.
I think his main intention was to cause confusion as much as possible. I worry that if we look too much at what he's posted it's just going to cause more confusion rather than clear things up.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

MWB wrote:
Troy Loney wrote: Well...I'll never really question the slugs choosing to kill juice...but my thought is that they also tried to use killing juice as a way of clearing NAN...but i could be wrong...i'm just wondering what Pavel's intentions were after claiming to be the seer...

I think his main intention was to cause confusion as much as possible. I worry that if we look too much at what he's posted it's just going to cause more confusion rather than clear things up.
I know I am going to make myself look suspicious here since my name was mentioned by Pavel, but I agree with you.

Pavel was an absolutely awesome slug. He did his job once heat started to be poured on him and caused a ton of confusion and took some villagers too. Read what he says, but don't think too much about it because it will just confuse the hell out of you.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

MWB wrote:

That's probably the best way to look at it. The only thing I'm wondering about his whole play is if timing had anything to do with it, cup keeper and Troy were the two leading vote getters at that time, I think, so was it done because one of his slug buddies were on the chopping block? Or to make us think one of his slug buddies were on the chopping block after we figured it all out?

I might just end up staying away from the cup keeper vote that I was leaning towards.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I was for voting for a quiet player early on, but right now I think it's too much of a shot in the dark. There's always quiet players and it's just random if one of them happens to be a slug. I think NAN is right that the seer should look into them. The village should vote based on what we've got so far rather than just take a shot in the dark. Cup keeper is at the top of my list with Senka not that far behind.

I really think there had to be a reason that Pavel came out with the canaan vote when he did. Otherwise he would have just let the village salt off a villager. Think about it. If a villager is in line to get salted, Pavel has no reason to come out. He stays off the radar and can make up an excuse for not coming out with info. Then the next day he could say some excuse and throw someone like canaan out for a vote. But with a slug in line to be nominated he felt he had to say something to sway the vote rather than lose a slug.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

True, and cup keeper had stuck out to me before that. In that scenario though I still wouldn't dismiss Troy then even though he wasn't the leading vote getter he was close and with the time format of this game they might not have wanted to take the chance it gets tied up or swung around late and still followed through with the plan.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

beerman wrote:True, and cup keeper had stuck out to me before that. In that scenario though I still wouldn't dismiss Troy then even though he wasn't the leading vote getter he was close and with the time format of this game they might not have wanted to take the chance it gets tied up or swung around late and still followed through with the plan.
I'm only going to address this one more time....Why would pavel being at the same time drawing me out and then saving me? The votes for me stem from my being "tilted" by pavel earlier in the game....
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Troy Loney wrote:
beerman wrote:True, and cup keeper had stuck out to me before that. In that scenario though I still wouldn't dismiss Troy then even though he wasn't the leading vote getter he was close and with the time format of this game they might not have wanted to take the chance it gets tied up or swung around late and still followed through with the plan.
I'm only going to address this one more time....Why would pavel being at the same time drawing me out and then saving me? The votes for me stem from my being "tilted" by pavel earlier in the game....
I agree, which is why cup keeper seems like the more logical choice.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Senka wrote:cupkeeper - 4 (shaftnutz, Troy, MWB, Malkinmaniac)
Troy - 3 (Senka, Corvidae, crayz)
beerman - 2 (NAN, mac)
dagny - 1 (slappy)
Zarovich - 1 (canaan)
This was the vote at the time pavel came out. Shaft we know was innocent. I know I am, and believe that troy is also. Not sure about malkin, but seems okay right now.

Of the three votes for Troy, two are from people who are suspected as slugs right now.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

I'd also go along with a cupkeeper vote...but we always have this...and i'm not sure how concrete it is.

But of the 4 who voted for cupkeeper, shaft is a vllager, i know i'm a villager, and MWB is clear to me after having been called out so early by pavel the slug.

I'd still rather know what senka is right now.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Troy Loney wrote:
I didn't say I thought you were, I said it can't be dismissed, not that anything should be at this point.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

lol i just say a 4 page book by troy loney and im not even willing to read it.

as for me i knew my day would come eventually. I am not a slug this game tho. I was hoping to maybe be recruited so i had something to do, but i got nothin up til this point. And when you guys are wrong be sure to look back at troy loney and that book. I voted for him twice in a row, and I tried something new in twisted wrister, but whatevs.
I wont be around much until 1:50, so im trying to vote now. hope the votes still goin by then.

unsalt TW, salt TLoney
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Senka - 2 (Troy, NAN)
Troy - 2 (Corvidae, Senka)
Zaro - 1 (sdm)
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

salt cupkeeper

this is to finish what was started before Pavel went all dangerous on us.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Senka wrote:lol i just say a 4 page book by troy loney and im not even willing to read it.

as for me i knew my day would come eventually. I am not a slug this game tho. I was hoping to maybe be recruited so i had something to do, but i got nothin up til this point. And when you guys are wrong be sure to look back at troy loney and that book. I voted for him twice in a row, and I tried something new in twisted wrister, but whatevs.
I wont be around much until 1:50, so im trying to vote now. hope the votes still goin by then.

unsalt TW, salt TLoney
Ok so you voted for me for a little bit, but that never gained any steam and you didnt want to pursue it too much because you know that i'm a villager, so then you wanted to throw twisted wristers name at the wall and see if that sticks?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

My reasoning still stands by cupkeeper as we had tow slugs and Pavel got himself and cup off the hook. He called canaan and now everyone is letting cupkeeper slide.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

two slugs, not tow
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

I am voting either cupkeeper or dagny as of now.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

The more I think about it, I've gotta go with cup keeper, he's been on my list since nearly the beginning. Unless the seer would come forward and say they found something I'm sticking with it

salt cup keeper