NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

newarenanow wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:
Kovy27 wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:
Kovy27 wrote:Lynch NAN
Dude, what are you doing? I'm trying to be all sacrificing, and you're changing your vote. :evil:

You suck. :wink:
Because you are not the wolf...obviously.
I still say it's beerman... I don't know why...
Then let's go for beerman.

Lynch beerman
sry. i got the vote in and went for it. i didnt want anyone complaining that the game was taking too long :cough: :P
Kovy27
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Kovy27 »

Canaan Cheated.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I think it's:

beerman - 2
Irish - 2
NAN -1
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Kovy27 wrote:Canaan Cheated.
there was enough votes.
Kovy27
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Kovy27 »

canaan wrote:
there was enough votes.
I changed mine like 2 seconds later! She wouldn't have been to the gallows that quickly. DIRTY!

nom nom
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

canaan wrote:
there was enough votes.
I thought you can't vote for yourself.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Kovy27 wrote:
canaan wrote:
there was enough votes.
I changed mine like 2 seconds later! She wouldn't have been to the gallows that quickly. DIRTY!

nom nom
I think canaan is the final wolf.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Kovy27 wrote:
canaan wrote:
there was enough votes.

nom nom
lol. i saw enough votes and i did the deed. dont hate on me because you yucks are casually casting votes to murder your fellow villagers. think before you vote next time. :wink:
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

canaan wrote:
there was enough votes.
That's a flaw of the game. I had complaints with that in the previous one...I hate that, as soon as it's majority, boom...that's it. There's no closing arguments.

Not your fault, Canaan. You didn't design the game. It just has it's flaws in it's current state. We could always alter the rules next game...the rules aren't written in stone.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Though, I will fault you for not, at least referencing ICP lyrics or the "Dark Carnival" in her death. C'mon! You're better than that.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

If there were "closing arguments," the game would take weeks because you'd have to wait for the person to come on and say something. Then if they did manage to sway people, you have to go through the whole thing over again. Once you have majority, it should be done for the sake of not taking a month to complete.
Kovy27
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Kovy27 »

bhaw wrote:If there were "closing arguments," the game would take weeks because you'd have to wait for the person to come on and say something. Then if they did manage to sway people, you have to go through the whole thing over again. Once you have majority, it should be done for the sake of not taking a month to complete.
Are you not dead?
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

jaysmiter wrote:
canaan wrote:
there was enough votes.
That's a flaw of the game. I had complaints with that in the previous one...I hate that, as soon as it's majority, boom...that's it. There's no closing arguments.

Not your fault, Canaan. You didn't design the game. It just has it's flaws in it's current state. We could always alter the rules next game...the rules aren't written in stone.
if people took a more calculated approach to the game, then they wouldn't have to change their votes six times. sure, there are times when someone makes a compelling defense, but for the most part, for all three games, people are just throwing poo at the wall and hoping, instead of actually thinking.

my problem is that people want the game to progress instead of actually playing as a team and figuring out whos who. people are selfish. they would rather stay til the end and not win, instead of playing to win.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Kovy27 wrote:
bhaw wrote:If there were "closing arguments," the game would take weeks because you'd have to wait for the person to come on and say something. Then if they did manage to sway people, you have to go through the whole thing over again. Once you have majority, it should be done for the sake of not taking a month to complete.
Are you not dead?
I was never alive. Canaan refused to acknowledge my existence this game.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Well, it could simply be a timed affair. You have 5 minutes after the last vote was cast to attempt to change your fate. I don't know...we could work on it. Maybe not.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

bhaw wrote:
Kovy27 wrote:
Are you not dead?
I was never alive. Canaan refused to acknowledge my existence this game.
weird. an empty post.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

canaan wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:
canaan wrote:
there was enough votes.

if people took a more calculated approach to the game, then they wouldn't have to change their votes six times. sure, there are times when someone makes a compelling defense, but for the most part, for all three games, people are just throwing poo at the wall and hoping, instead of actually thinking.

my problem is that people want the game to progress instead of actually playing as a team and figuring out whos who. people are selfish. they would rather stay til the end and not win, instead of playing to win.
Fair enough. (post-count agreement)
Kovy27
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Kovy27 »

Lynch NAN
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

yeah, see, it's night time meow. :lol: :P
Kovy27
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Kovy27 »

canaan wrote:
yeah, see, it's night time meow. :lol: :P
:evil: :P
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

canaan wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:
canaan wrote:
there was enough votes.

Completely agree, it seems as soon as someone gets eaten somebody throws out a name and most everybody votes that way just to get the game moving (I'm guilty of it) and as soon as someone isn't around for 3 hours your automatically suspicious for not posting.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

NIGHT 8: RESULTS

now that the village is ICP free, the village goes to bed with a little bit of comfort. the wolf goes to bed at the end of the night with a little bit of mumbobob in it's tummy

mumbobob, a regular villager, was nom nom-ed.

THE LETSGOPENS NUDIST COLONY RESORT AND VILLAGE MEMBERS

beerman
Loaf31
newarenanow
jaysmiter
Kovy27

Azkar
Idoit40fans

There are 7 villagers left:
1 WEREWOLF
5 REGULAR VILLAGERS
1 ANGEL

NIGHT 1: Admin, a regular villager, was eaten by the wolves
DAY 1: LeopardLetang, a regular villager, was lynched by the villagers
NIGHT 2: Jose Cuervo, the alphawolf, was pwnz0r3d by the vigilante.
NIGHT 2: The Joker, the town seer, was completely chompatized by the wolves
DAY 2: Jesse, a werewolf, was pwnz0r3d by the village.
NIGHT 3: Juice, the vigilante, was chompatized by the wolves
NIGHT 3: Troy Loney, a regular villager, was auto-lynched by the Canaan.
DAY 3: threestars, a werewolf, was pwnz0r3d by the village.
NIGHT 4: zarovich, a regular villager, was nom nom nom'ed by the werewolf.
DAY 4: kicksave, a regular villager, was lynched by the village and then kicked in the nuts by Peter. woooo!
NIGHT 5: twisted wrister, a regular villager, was nom nom nom'ed by the werewolf.
DAY 5: iEUX, a regular villager, was a lynching victim by the unruly mob.
NIGHT 6: senka, a regular villager, was nom nom nom'ed by the werewolf.
DAY 6: jwienand, a regular villager, got hit by the lizynch.
NIGHT 7: sdm5055, a regular villager, was nom nom nom'ed by the werewolf.
DAY 7: irisheyes, a regular villager, was lynched by the village.
NIGHT 8: mumbobob, a regular villager, was nom nom nom'ed by the werewolf.

DAY 8!

4 votes to lynch. do work.
Kovy27
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Kovy27 »

You know who has been quiet.

Idoit40fans
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

I am going with my gut on this one...

lynch jaysmiter
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Kovy27 wrote:You know who has been quiet.

Idoit40fans
He has been awfully quiet.